What is this type of Dream(?) called

Virinchi

In dream(or semi-dream ?) i see one friend in trouble.
He just got into some problem and his car stopped.
He tried calling me but my mobile phone is in silent mode during my sleep.
He traced my house, reached there and was knocking on door.....
.. Suddenly i wakeup (in real) by hearing someone knocking on the door.
I open the door to see the same person who says that he has been trying to call me and i didn't answer his call.
His car was parked 2 streets away and he's explaining me the same trouble he got into, which i saw in dream.
I check my mobile to see his missed calls...

Did anyone experience such a thing..

JUPITERASC

I open the door to see the same person who says that he has been trying to call me and i didn't answer his call.
His car was parked 2 streets away and he's explaining me the same trouble he got into, which i saw in dream.

DREAM MOODS DREAM DICTIONARY IS A FREE ONLINE RESOURCE ON DREAM INTERPRETATION http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ :smile:

'…....To see or hear a telephone in your dream
signifies a message from your subconscious
or
some sort of telepathic communication.

In dreams, the telephone reflects your connection with a situation or relationship.
Your friend's difficulty in getting a hold of you
tells of communication problems he may be having with you in your waking relationship.
Sometimes he feels that you are unreachable
or that you are not always there for him.

Although, you may have difficulties in communicating verbally,
you both seem to connect on a deeper level.
You seemed to have known that your friend was trying to contact you.….'

Virinchi

Did you read title of this thread before replying ?

I'm NOT looking for a dream intepretation (which i can do myself through those websites).
The dream i mentioned is just an example and is one among many such experiences i had

JUPITERASC

Did you read title of this thread before replying ?
I assume you read the entirety of my well-intentioned response
I'm NOT looking for a dream intepretation (which i can do myself through those websites).
The dream i mentioned is just an example and is one among many such experiences i had
I shall highlight that I did in fact mention
DREAM MOODS DREAM DICTIONARY IS A FREE ONLINE RESOURCE ON DREAM INTERPRETATION http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ :smile:

'…....To see or hear a telephone in your dream

signifies a message from your subconscious

or

some sort of telepathic communication
..…
.'
It is well known that dreams are messages from one's subconscious
but in this case
the dream involves something else as well

To be clear then
one could categorize
this type of Dream as:

'some sort of telepathic communication dream'

kailaniatsea

There is a book called Dream Healing by Sophia Daniel published through Element that helps you to understand and interpret your dreams. Buy it, it's helped me out so much! The thing about dreams is that you have to figure them out on your own. Dream dictionaries and websites, though well intentioned, are useless because the purpose of dreams is to grow rather than use a cheat sheet. In the long run, that can make you dependent and fearful, the thing that dreams are against as they are there to educate liberate you. Good luck.

omega

Premonition?

I had dreams like those. Although I dunno if it's just a coincidence. I dreamed my friend is leaving the company and it unexpectedly did. :tongue: I was surprised I silently predicted that. I have no clue whatsoever she's leaving, so I was like meh it's just a dream, not until it happen.

Last edited:

Marinka

Are you sure you were sleeping? I might suspect that you were in a trance or meditative state. Did the time coincide with a "normal sleep time" for you or was it during a period that you were normally awake?

If this has happened before, what period during the day did it happen?

Virinchi

It happened between 5:30-6AM while i was sleeping.
I usually sleep till 6:30-7AM

I had such 'visions' multiple times.
Sometimes i just take a nap at noon for 10-15 mins and i see something happening somewhere far.
I suddenly wakeup and hear about that incident in real.

In one dream, i saw that a woman was cheating on her husband.
Her husband is very well known to me but i didnt reveal my dream to him.
Next day, he narrated an incident that when he reached home, he felt like his wife was hiding someone inside bedroom and before he reached in, that guy escaped through backdoor.

That night i had a 'dream' about my friend knocking door while his wife was discussing with her lover in bedroom.
I heard what they talked, saw what she was wearing etc clearly.

Next day i told this guy about my 2 dreams. He was shocked and revealed that on that day when he felt suspiscious, his wife was wearing same dress with same design as i described.

I told him that they both were planning to poison him (as i heard their discussion) and after few days, it turned out to be true.
Luckily because of my warning, he survived

These are few examples.. there are many such.. I just wanted to know whats the reason behind these dreams (should i still call them dreams ?)

poyi

Premium Member
Have you look into your own Moon and Neptune's condition, aspects, signs, parallel, contra parallel, connections to Nodal and Vertex axises, even rulership over 3rd, 9th, 4th, 8th and 12th houses?

Marinka

It happened between 5:30-6AM while i was sleeping.
I usually sleep till 6:30-7AM

I had such 'visions' multiple times.
Sometimes i just take a nap at noon for 10-15 mins and i see something happening somewhere far.
I suddenly wakeup and hear about that incident in real.

In one dream, i saw that a woman was cheating on her husband.
Her husband is very well known to me but i didnt reveal my dream to him.
Next day, he narrated an incident that when he reached home, he felt like his wife was hiding someone inside bedroom and before he reached in, that guy escaped through backdoor.

That night i had a 'dream' about my friend knocking door while his wife was discussing with her lover in bedroom.
I heard what they talked, saw what she was wearing etc clearly.

Next day i told this guy about my 2 dreams. He was shocked and revealed that on that day when he felt suspiscious, his wife was wearing same dress with same design as i described.

I told him that they both were planning to poison him (as i heard their discussion) and after few days, it turned out to be true.
Luckily because of my warning, he survived

These are few examples.. there are many such.. I just wanted to know whats the reason behind these dreams (should i still call them dreams ?)

Search on Precognitive dream (also try Amazon for books). Some also refer to this as the third eye, you may want to search on that term.

Last edited:

Marinka

Does it happen that often that you lose a significant amount of sleep?

The reason that I mention that is, this might also warn you of dangerous situations that might lie just a few minutes ahead of you. I'm assuming that it doesn't go far in the future - the visions are probably either a few minutes ahead or at the same time or different places than where you are ... maybe it is both, different time and place ...

Virinchi

I've travelled into past, present and also future in such dreams.
Past to the extent of six lives behind and saw all of them, known all reasons behind what is happening around me now.
I can recognize if i see anyone with same face from on of my past lives.

I've seen presently happening situation (as explained above)

I've also travelled into future to that extent of after life (after this life) journey too.
I had travelled to different planets, out of galaxy, into another solar system in some other galaxy too.
Seen different dimensions beyond what we see here, conversed with masters/angels and got solutions to few haunting issues in present life.

Those are not a problem when i wake up.
There are 2 things that i want to avoid:
1. Leeching - I don't know if thats correct word but sometimes i see present/future of someone i'm noway connected to and i can't help them as i dont know who they are.
By the time i actually get to know them, the incident has actually happened and i feel helpless.
2. Losing Sleep - Sometimes few dreams(?) are have too strong impact that i feel the after-effect on physical body.
Example : If i run or fly in dream, i wakeup tired.
Such effects make me want for more sleep, as body and mind didnt get enough rest during regular sleep.

Marinka

I suggest that before you go to sleep that you have a short conversation with yourself about what you would like to experience or conversely, what you do not want to experience. By implanting such suggestions before you go to sleep, you may be able to control the path of your third eye.

karthik20

hello vrinchi , i think this dream falls into the category of a premonition which some famous writers of the west went through. i remember reading aabout this sorta dreams in a local magazine longtime back. i had one such dream myself in which isaw formula 1 racer lewis hamilton crash in a race. and after a rew days hamilton did crash in a practice session and he was not hurt in anyway. but im not a big fan of f1 and dont follow it regularly at all.

i think you are very lucky to have dreams in which you saw your pastlives.how long did the dreams last and did u have many such dreams?.did you try n verify them through nadi leaves? im jus curious. ive been looking to see my past lives through a hypnotherapist but havent found a reliable one in my locality in tamil nadu.

loveastrology

I think you obviously have a very meaningful gift and you must simply let it take you on this ride. I don't think that means you can't attempt to get some control over it; you will be able to help others more and yourself if you can be its master.
As for leeching (never heard that term), why not see if you can tune into the meaning of this? are you just picking up random waves of information or is there a reason that isn't so obvious that your are being exposed to these situations, and then encountering them in the aftermath reality where nothing seemingly can be done? Is it possible you can meditate and focus on receiving information that will be valuable to those you presently know? Obviously this happens sometimes, like with your example of the guy whose wife was planning to kill him.
I think this is what Marinka was saying too? It's the same deal with losing sleep. You've got to put a little conscious energy into what you want your "other" life to entail. And if you are at all lucid during these dream events, put the brakes on anything that seems exhausting and depleting.
I too think you are very lucky. Cultivate these gifts and use them. :) Have you researched your abilities? A few things you might consider, among many others: try connecting with other psychics, keep a record of your visions, consider offering readings, consider writing a book detailing the information you come across on the other side.

Virinchi

Thanks loveastrology,
I will recollect all experiences and might write a book sometime in future.
What i need to do now is (as you said) is channelize the energy and cultivate these gifts.
I know few reasons how i got these gifts but don't know how to channelize them.
Maybe i need an experienced guru who has travelled more than me on this path

mdinaz

This isn't a dream - your friend was in trouble and was concerned or agitated. You two obviously have a psychic connection as you were able to pick up the stress in your sleep and dreamed about it. Perhaps during the day you are too stressed or just not open to such communication but in your sleep your awareness is much more open, especially in the period just when falling asleep or just before waking. I have several people I'm very close to psychically, and I can often hear them loud and clear when I'm wide awake, or feel their stress and anxiety when they are stressed. I sometimes have to stop and determine whether the anxiety I feel is mine or someone else. I clear my own field and if it is not mine, the feeling goes away instantly and I usually know who it is from.

Virinchi

eventhough my sleep has improved over past few days (not sure if it will be constant, due to my past experiences), dreams like above stated still continue atleast once in a week.
maybe gift(?) this will stay with me for lifetime

while 30-40% of such information is about me or someone whom i know in real life and its really useful at times, other 60% i feel is useless to me (or may be i'll get to know their usage in future)