A Day of Fate...?

overthetop10

So in exactly 16 hours I'll be turning in my senior Literature thesis. This project has been consuming my life for months now and will determine whether or not I can graduate. It's quite interesting that at some point today my chart + transits will be forming a big ol' aspect configuration.

Transits:
Sun at 18 Pisces
Moon at 18 Scorpio
Venus at 19 Aries
Jupiter at 18 Sagittarius
Saturn (R) at 19 Leo
Neptune at 20 Aquarius

Natal Positions:
Moon at 19 Taurus (1st)
Saturn at 18 Scorpio (7th)
Midheaven at 20 Capricorn

I've been struggling to come up with a way to handle my strong, almost exact natal Moon/Saturn opposition, and a good deal of the time when I was supposed to be working on this thesis were spent contemplating that particular aspect of my chart. Oh Taurean lethargy...

In any case, in my natal chart plus transits, there's an array of points and planets from Taurus to Scorpio, all within a 1.5 degree orb of this opposition that looks like this:

----------Tau---Ari---Pis---Aqu---Cap---Sag---Sco
natal-----Moon--------------------MC----------Sat
transit---------Ven---Sun---Nep---------Jup---Moon

I wonder if today will be a day of significant change for me, since Saturn is retrograde at 19 Leo (therefore smackly opposed to the gathering midpoint of all this energy in Aquarius)? I'm worried that I'm dealing with a large number of negative aspects here, since Venus & Jupiter are inconjunct that natal axis of death while Neptune & Saturn are forming a grand cross with it...

The Sun seems to be the only transiting planet helping me out here. Can anyone offer guesses on how today will turn out? I'll probably post in a few days to offer my interpretation, but it would be nice to know if anyone has any insights that I can take comfort in while I stay up all night and finish this paper. I'll need a few distractions :).

(Also, one hour after I turn in my paper, I'll be singing in a concert in front of 400 people and then probably getting quite drunk to celebrate...perhaps the Venus/Jupiter inconjuncts in my 8th & 12th indicate a drunken crying jag? Yippee!)

If you want to take a closer look at my chart, natal data is Nov 8 1984, Hastings, Nebraska, United States 4:49 PM (22:49 GMT).

Last edited:

astrobhadauria

overthetop10 said:

If you want to take a closer look at my chart, natal data is Nov 8 1984, Hastings, Nebraska, United States 4:49 PM (22:49 GMT).

Social, personal status in life You will be regarded like king, what ever may be your rank or status, people will give weight to your voice. You will feel a lot of strength in your self. Couple can get good chance of getting new child. You may get problem due to your this good feeling as you can get harsh behave or it will lead to a easy life which will include drinking, sexual relations, etc, and it will lead to start of malefic effect of the Sun.. and it may lead problems in almost all fields of life. Such as you will not be able to keep your promise, and this will lead to the fall of good will toward you. and may lose good chances of rising higher. The health of children may fall without any proper reason. Courage, Resistance Power, Brothers Please be alert from any kind of injury or sickness, it can prove very damaging to you. In case of business much loss or expanses are there for you, during the current year. You may remain empty hand during the year especially from the 4th month. Do not go for gambling or speculation or betting. Professional Life From your last birthday you have become more like a political person and like to meet people of nice intellect. We admit that your inner courage is not with you and you are not bold enough as you were, but your mind became very fertile which helps you to face most of your problem. Really nature is great and it always compensates every lacking of human being. During the year you were much intuitive and escaped with every trouble due to your intuition so no financial setbacks are coming across to you but be cautious of some bone injury during 3rd or 9th month of this year. An addition in family cannot be ruled out. A very good surprise is there, that you will get much attracted toward reading astrology and meditationLove Life As far as love life is concern, it is indeed a very hurting year for you, (if unmarried) if you are thinking of marriage then please does not go for it, and if you are married then due to some member of opposite sex you may loose substantial amount and any physical relation will surely bring a big turmoil in your life. It is the best if you can remain controlled otherwise this year will surely going to teach you, during the 9th month from your birthday, that love and desires are much harmful also. In deed you will get love and will get much attracted toward some one up to the core of your heart but it will be more toward physical desire compare to mental one, and ultimately you will get hurt due to it. By such doing (extra marital relation or affair) it is seen that a person may go ahead and see separation, or due to hot exchanges and unsatisfied life a person likes to leave family life and opt to life a love life without any bondage. Both the condition are not known as good, hence it is the best for you to seek advise of some blessed astrologer or control your temptation of heart.Mystic help and problem It is indeed a successful time and during the 6th month you will come across some good opportunity of getting some change in job or some gain. Do not hesitate if you desire to apply for higher post. Usually under such condition the help form Jupiter is always required, and if some one consult a good Astrologer, then success surely comes across. Good Change and Benefit During this year you are prone to infections and possibility is there that you may also get some injury. If you are going overseas area then be prepared of back biting and some one close to you will make complain against you. In case of health trouble, medicine may not be able to give you much impact for early recovery nor the proper cause will get detected. Be careful in respect of your health. Usually bad cold and throat or stomach problem use to comes out during the 3rd month after the birthday. After the 3rd month you may desire to shift or change in respect of profession or place of work or country but we wish to warn you that any change will bring a lot of backbiting in new place nor it will be auspicious for you. As far as gain is concern no change is seen in respect of status or gain. Your brother or sister may get some gain in wealth but they will also get some health problem with it. Chances are there, if you are married, an increase in family member can not be ruled out.

overthetop10

I guess nothing in particular happened on my Day of Fate, though I did write finish my paper in an extremely short time, and the concert went quite well, although I did have problems with the sound equipment (Jupiter/Venus inconjuncts?)