Using only the natal chart, what kind of girl am I attracted to? -single vote option

What type of girl do I go for?

• Blonde

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brunette

• Redhead

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • White

• Black

• Asian

• Hispanic

• Slim/slender

• Physically fit

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Curvy

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Bi-polar narcissistic sociopath

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Anything that walks and breathes

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Rageypoo

Re: Using only the natal chart, what kind of girl am I attracted to?

Yeah! I love that kinda thing, so cool. Lucky you. Not surprised by the Uranus...this will be a bit uncomfy for you in the short term, there's no doubt about it.

yay! :annoyed:

Sorry, this year has been pretty...well I wouldn't want to go through it again lol

yay! :annoyed:

Sorry, this year has been pretty...well I wouldn't want to go through it again lol

You are in a major growth cycle. It's not comfortable, but when you emerge on the other side you will be so happy it's all happened. Don't go backwards AT ALL if you can stand not to. No matter what, just power through it. You will be so much stronger for it. Also, let go of what needs to be let go of. Don't be afraid to let go of everything that is presently structuring your life. You already know all this stuff, but sometimes it's good to hear it from someone else.

Last edited:

actions on the angles? I can make u an SR for 2013 if u want

BTW the return i posted was 10 minutes off, here's the new return.

seems there's a kite with neptune in 8th pointing to moon in 2nd...maybe its not so bad after all

the 2013 return has a kite with uranus and points to the AC, and another kite pointing to my midheaven, I'm having my air grand trine then, and my moon will be moving into libra (the ruler of the AC) WEIRD! what could it mean?? I've tried getting some attention to my post about it but no one as chimed in.

This is a strong return, a happy one...need to go to bed, but it's all very interesting...would be cool to look into eclipse cyles for you cyles of the moon on you SRs...

Love2Know

AHhhhhh these are things I don't wanna know you guys, don't you get tripped out by knowing when challenging aspects are coming? I just like to deal with that stuff in the moment not over think it! I would trip out. I can tell a full moon in cancer without blinking an eye though! Talk about the memory flood I get, it's like I get smarter cuz I can cross reference everything with every little detail. I have a hard enough time remember my friends names let alone my past but then I become a past memory genus! Anyways dont you guys get tripped out by it? Plus I read some stuff like I have rose coloured glasses now and if anything I feel more cynical.....

Last edited:

AHhhhhh these are things I don't wanna know you guys, don't you get tripped out by knowing when challenging aspects are coming? I just like to deal with that stuff in the moment not over think it! I would trip out. I can tell a full moon in cancer without blinking an eye though! Talk about the memory flood I get, it's like I get smarter cuz I can cross reference everything with every little detail. I have a hard enough time remember my friends names let alone my past but then I become a past memory genus! Anyways dont you guys get tripped out by it? Plus I read some stuff like I have rose coloured glasses now and if anything I feel more cynical.....

I think it's fun to be aware of transits and cycles. I never think that I know what will happen, it usually does play out in surprising ways, but it's very interesting for me to be aware of them as they happen and observe emerging patterns. Lucky for me, I'm out of the (planetary) firing range for a while (outers, at least) having gone through the most challenging series of transits over the past 5 years. Virgos have a bit of wind beneath our sails, at the minute :biggrin:

Rageypoo

You guys are pretty good at this, but I'm curious, what part of the natal chart is suggesting this taste in women?

Love2Know

Red cuz it symbolizes, Fiery and independent woman. A woman with such ambition is generally fit, not really but in our social minds eye yes. I just looked at the planets signs together.

Rageypoo

Red cuz it symbolizes, Fiery and independent woman. A woman with such ambition is generally fit, not really but in our social minds eye yes. I just looked at the planets signs together.

which ones? the aries venus/mars? or just the fire sign planets in general? is there something in my chart that screams fiery and independent about me or just the type of girl, because a cancer DC would say otherwise, cancers are not usually independent or fiery...they're emotional.

Love2Know

I'm independent and fiery!!!!!! Plus all the cancers I know (besides myself) are very fit. I looked at you and the fire combo with your cap rising and virgo moon. Also your Aquarius placements, I find guys with Aquarius and earth like the pretty ambicious or take charge kinda girls, especially caps. An ideal aquarius in my mind is the type of guy who is a doctor and runs an animal shelter, the ones I have known are usually very driven especially with some earth and fire to back that up.They usually want someone who can keep up, the redhead was from the aries placements!

Last edited: