Help With Chart--Will the dream of him come true?

RayAustin

Doing a chart for a client ... now.. background is really important. I'd really like other horarist's opinions please.

BG:
She's been involved with someone who has told her he can't spend time with her because of his mother not wanting her to come over because of loud sex. Lol, background's important so that's the only reason why I'm including that. Now she had a dream about the two uniting again for a romantic thing, and wonders if it is coming true. Based on the dream alone I'd say yes, but, let's see what the chart says..

I'm considering 9th lord and 5th, also 11th.

Using Koch and Whole Sign houses, it seems to be a concrete yes with Moon very soon perfecting a trine with 9th house Lord Mercury. Mercury is in trine wit Ascendant as is Moon from the 9th sign, while Mercury is in the 5th house/sign. The guy of her affections, Moon, is going to catch up with Saturn as is Mercury. So I say yes.

But she also wonders if he's telling the truth about the mother thing, and if there's another woman instead. Venus sitting in the 7th is a cause for concern. It could as 10th lord represent success in 7th house matter, in Koch/Regio it is 9th house lord which is also relevant. It's also 5th house lord ... Moon is separating from Venus, could represent the past event of the dream. Any opinions whether Venus is another woman?

Some factors, Sun (fears) is conjunct Alycone in 5th house ... (fears of disappointment in romantic affairs--but Sun is 29°59' so this is most likely a passing fear) and part of fortune conjunct Vindematrix.. Since Venus as lord of fortune is in 7th, that could conclude deception. The guy has repeatedly said there's no one else.

Venus as 10th from 7th lord could also represent the mother, whose a prominent figure in the guy's life which could also be the meaning of the turned 10th in 7th; and Venus in detriment of Saturn (mother allegedly not wanting Saturn around). Mars in whole sign is also the 10th from 7th lord who is in detriment of Saturn, the guy's mother is also pretty volatile (she has numerous issues).

So... opinions please! :)
Think it's a yes about the dream manifesting part, but not sure about the latter.
Chart:

dreamchart.png

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Note: following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and should be disregarded by beginners & students)

The star connections seem pretty downbeat. RayAustin has already noted the Alcyone and Vindematrix connections.
In addition we find (by longitudinal conjunction)

-with Saturn (which I take from rulership of the ascendant as signifying the querent) the star Zavijava: mixed influences here, strength and weakness, however in the star's indications is material regarding domination by stronger or "superior" persons, which (by speculation only) might hint toward the mother in this specific situation; however, we can't call Zavijava's influence here negative

-with Venus (by whole sign ruler of the 5th house), Menkalinan: a star of Mars/Mercury qualities of a decidedly disruptive nature (interesting-in light of the background of this horary question-is that among the remarks regarding Menkalinan's influences thereis a statement relating to very negative or ill effects arising from "excess pleasure seeking"); result = strong negative testimony

-with Mercury (ruler of 9th house by whole sign, represents quesited re: dream) the star Sheratan, of Mars/Saturn quality, of a very disruptive nature (leads to battles, wars, strife, etc), suggestive indictions relating to this specific horary question are "danger from impulsive actions"; result = strong negative testimony

-Moon: I believe it may signify the part of the question re: the loved one (ie, the young man involved), as being Lord of the 7th house (Cancer)-also as such perhaps talking about the deeper relationship of the client and young man as well (this in addition to the 5th house which connects to this relationship involving the aspect of romantic pleasures)
Moon is posited in the 9th (by whole sign) therefore is also connected to "dream" part of this horary question.
Now, Moon is with Phecda, an important star in (older) mundane astrology; Phecda is of a significantly disruptive tendency, but of more interest here are its indications when it is connected with the Moon (and certain other planets) of:
"...a pathological sex nature...";
For this indication to be fully developed Phecda and the Moon must also be in relationship with Neptune and such other planets as Mars and Saturn; however, I find it suggestive in this particular matter, as relating perhaps to the background aspects given regarding this horary question, the relationship involving the quesited's (young man's) mother, the reasons given by the mother for not allowing the querent and young man to get together, etc; in my opinion the Moon/Phecda testimony is rather on the negative side.

+looking at the 7th house (Cancer by whole sign) of "deeper" relationships, I also consider the Dragon's Tail posited therein strongly negative testimony; furthermore, Venus, ruler of the 5th house, is placed here, which would be strongly positive (were it not for Venus' dispositor, Lord of Cancer & the 7th-the Moon-being in Phecda conjunction), however, Venus is applying to conjunction with the Dragon's Tail (not yet in aspect, but closing in rapidly upon conjunction), which I consider adding to the negative indications of the DT posited in the 7th house of relationships.

Last edited:

RayAustin

So I see you're saying no Dr.Farr?
My suspicions of yes, another romantic night would happen as per the dream; the immediate upcoming trine from Moon to Mercury (9th lord, dream, 5th--sex co-sig) in 5th by whole sign, which seems to clearly indicate it would happen.

Any thoughts on the possibility of another woman?

R

dr. farr

No, I am not really talking about the dream part; the Moon chases the querent's significator Saturn (I'm basing that on the ascendant Lord) and both are in the 9th house of the dream, and the Moon (I believe) also represents the "second quesited" (the young man); so I fully agree with your delineation regarding the dream becoming a reality-yes, I agree that the dream will come true.
However, for the rest-the relationship between these two (or should I say-3-including the mother) I consider this horary very negative.

Regarding the possibility of another woman: yes, definitely: its the mother-represented by Venus, ruler of the 10th house; Venus smack in the 7th house of deeper relationships and ruler of the 5th house of romance, conjunct Menkalinan; I submit, based on this horary delineation, that she is in fact "the other woman" having such a significant effect upon the entire relationship (5th and 7th houses) of these two young people.

Last edited: