Crush rejected me. Why?

attim

Confessed my feelings to a guy I like but he turned me down. I thought he felt the same way... can anyone please give me clarity on the situation? why didn't he want me?

mercury just moved to scorpio and loves mars... is mars a guy? I definitely know he isn't gay so i'm really confused

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-27 at 13.59.43.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-09-27 at 13.59.43.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 44

ElenaJ

Why is there so much activity in your 2nd house?
He as mercury opposes unpredictable, freedom loving Uranus, ruler of 2nd.
You are Jupiter in 2nd, separating from trine to Uranus.
Mars is just completing the square with Saturn in the 2nd.
And finally, moon opposes Venus from the 2nd.
With Jupiter weak in Capricorn it could be your lack of self esteem.
The 2nd in the turned chart becomes his 8th of sexual matters. Have you had issues in this area?

attim

Why is there so much activity in your 2nd house?
He as mercury opposes unpredictable, freedom loving Uranus, ruler of 2nd.
You are Jupiter in 2nd, separating from trine to Uranus.
Mars is just completing the square with Saturn in the 2nd.
And finally, moon opposes Venus from the 2nd.
With Jupiter weak in Capricorn it could be your lack of self esteem.
The 2nd in the turned chart becomes his 8th of sexual matters. Have you had issues in this area?

Thank you for replying

I do feel low on self esteem at the moment... we did have sex and he was really sweet but the chemistry did feel a little off...like he wasn't fully present...then he turned me down right after. Sorry i don't understand the connection to the emphasis on the 2nd/8th house, what does that show please?

is it that he didn't like having sex with me? :(

Bunraku

Look at the 7th house Cusp, it’s gemini. Look up the description of gemini in horary.
Then notice he just switched signs from Libra to Scorpio. He changed his mind.

William Lilly’s description of Mercury in Scorpio (him):

Gives a short mean stature full and well set but ill made body broad shoulders swarthy dark complexion brown curling hair Not any way elegant or pleasing yet ingenious and studious very careful of his own interests fond of the female sex and partial to company and merry making

attim

Look at the 7th house Cusp, it’s gemini. Look up the description of gemini in horary.
Then notice he just switched signs from Libra to Scorpio. He changed his mind.

William Lilly’s description of Mercury in Scorpio (him):

Gives a short mean stature full and well set but ill made body broad shoulders swarthy dark complexion brown curling hair Not any way elegant or pleasing yet ingenious and studious very careful of his own interests fond of the female sex and partial to company and merry making

Bunraku, thank you for replying

This sounds quite accurate on reflection...his behaviour had suddenly become off and he was saying some mean spirited things when we met so I felt so confused by this behaviour when we had sex... I just couldn’t read him and I think that affected our chemistry...he seemed like he was really into me and then he just flipped...

Sorry, please can you explain the meaning of gemini on 7th house cusp? All I can find when I google is that is a humane sign... sorry, I don’t have any books and my knowledge is limited, I don’t understand a lot about horary

ElenaJ

The 2nd/8th house influence is exactly what you described, you just didn't click.
Gemini is a mutable sign, and a double sign, flirtatious and like a butterfly, sets down and then is off again.

attim

The 2nd/8th house influence is exactly what you described, you just didn't click.
Gemini is a mutable sign, and a double sign, flirtatious and like a butterfly, sets down and then is off again.

Thank you

This makes me sad... I feel like we would’ve clicked if he wasn’t being so weird and now I have no control over the situation :(

Thank you again for replying