DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

blackbery

David, Dr. Turley is quoting the poll conducted by CNN but he didn't conduct it or pay for it. There are many polls floating about & he's talking about the one released the other day that showed Trump had increased by 10 points, bringing Biden-Trump to a tie.

A CNN poll shows Trump slicing into Biden’s lead. Should Democrats panic?

There are some key differences between the CNN survey and the others released in August.

One is among men. While most recent polls have shown a tight race for the male vote — and The Post-ABC poll has Biden leading by eight points — CNN has Trump leading by 16 points there. The only recent high-quality poll showing Trump leading by near that much among men is Monmouth, which had the margin at 12.

Trump Raises $165 Million With Party in July, Outpacing Biden.

Lots of enthusiasm for Trump/Pence with the Republicans (94%) but not with Biden/Harris with the DNC. (74%).

K. Harris a big flop in bringing in black voters but Trump bringing in more minorities as indicated in the poll.

Last edited:

blackbery

K. Harris made the Biden campaign even more of a disaster, that's why Trump gained 10 points by the CNN Poll, not a far-right wing, it's the Democrats' own personal TV Channel.:whistling:

The polls reflect about the same as in 2016 with all the pundits predicting a Clinton win. This time around, Trump has more support from the black community even with Biden pick of Harris. That just shows how unpopular she is with the have-to-get black voter. You can't kill the messenger Turley for quoting a CNN Poll!:andy:

SHOCK POLLS Show Biden-Trump Virtual Tie In Battleground States As DNC Starts

Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti detail the latest national polling from NBC/WSJ, CNN, and CBS.

https://youtu.be/aoqFjpjKWFQ

Dr. Steve Turkey is a far-right-wing evangelist on the wrong side of history. The Kamala Harris candidacy is a disaster for him, personally, not for Biden.

JUPITERASC

keep-up-the-678434fe57.jpg

CapAquaPis

Is it true Trump is down by 20-25 points in most public opinion polls? Biden is a perfect winner to possibly win the popular vote this much...then the problem is the electoral college. We have to ensure Russia doesn't interfere with this year 's presidential election like last time to illegally selected Trump the president.

blackbery

Keep believing the Fake News Media but you'll be in for a big shock when Trump wins in a landslide, with both the popular vote & electoral college this time around. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but NO poll puts the numbers that you are quoting, did you make them up?:andy:

The current polls put Biden & Trump on equal footing nationally but Trump is up in important states while Biden up in others.
Trump will win both TX & FL & that will bring him to great victory in Nov.
:love::smile::joyful:

But we won't get the official result for at least two weeks due to the millions of universal mail-in ballots.

btw The Russian 'interference' did not change ONE vote in the 2016 election, they spent their money & effort for Russian bots on FakeBook, etc to reveal Clinton's plans for more wars, more conflict around the world. Putin wants peace, not war. Clinton lost because she didn't win the electoral college votes although she won the popular vote....huge population in CA & NY all voted for her but Trump won in the swing states & took away 3 important states from the Democrats.
Obama knew about the Russian meddling months before the election & did nothing about it, not even to warn the public of the Russian bots, millions of them joined FB & created fake pages.

Senate report: No evidence that Russians changed vote tallies in 2016
Erin Kelly
USA TODAY

WASHINGTON — There is no evidence that Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election affected the actual vote count, according to the documents of the Senate Intelligence Committee's Russia report,

Why did Hillary Clinton lose the election? | IN 60 SECONDS

https://youtu.be/DS84JuhFynE

Is it true Trump is down by 20-25 points in most public opinion polls? Biden is a perfect winner to possibly win the popular vote this much...then the problem is the electoral college. We have to ensure Russia doesn't interfere with this year 's presidential election like last time to illegally selected Trump the president.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Why is Trump afraid to release the results of his younger brother's autopsy?
Very weird.
Because it's not anyone's business and not even relevant?

This is private

for Robert was a PRIVATE citizen,
kept out of the public eye.
He did not like publicity for himself.

Have some RESPECT for the dead
& RESPECT for PRIVACY
& DO NOT use the death of his brother
for your political panderings.

well said :smile:

JUPITERASC

You know what does get to me about the Joe Biden thing? His wife!
Why isn't she concerned for her husband's mental health?
There she is standing beside Joe Biden giggling
while he talks about his running for president.
What is with this?

If my husband were beginning to show signs of dementia,
my primary concern would be his health and well-being
and I'd want to take care of him
and shield him from the public eye.
I'd imagine I would even dissuade him from running
because I don't think he'd have the stamina for it anymore.
f7leg62lfll41.jpg

45wx3p.jpg

no-way-dems-d4bcf66f32.jpg

ojxHdc426_soIHa8yshJjDOWWNfYFZZJcNCuOu-eCx0.jpg