Will I move back to birth country in a few years

chris10

Will I move back to birth country in a few years?

Using regio
I am asc = Saturn Rx in Sag in 10th house
Current country = 4th house.
Lord of 4th = Merc in cancer (home? Home of ancestry?) in
5th conjuct Sun. Combustion.
Country I might move to = Sun in Cancer (home? birth country? )

L4 (merc) is burned up by L7 (sun)

Moon is in Leo - early degrees - moving towards 7th house.
Moon's next aspect is a trine to Saturn.
Moon is the ruler of the 6th, in the 6th house.

L7 (sun) is applying to a trine to L2 (Mars)
10th house = sag, sag ruler =jup. Jup is in its detriment in virgo in the 7th conjuct NN.

What do you think?

Attachments

• 2016  will_i_move_back_to_us_in_a_few_years_.jpg
    2016 will_i_move_back_to_us_in_a_few_years_.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 41

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, dear Chris.

I don't have a lot of experience with relocation questions, but I will take a pass at it.

This chart suggests to me that by the time you/Saturn are ready to relocate/Sun home to the US, that you will not feel inclined to do so.

This based on the unfavorable reception that you/Saturn has to Sun in Cancer. Likewise, Sun and Saturn not only do not aspect each other but also they are averse by sign, five signs apart. This means that the significators do not regard or see each other. So perhaps you may not see eye-to-eye either with the people who you know who live in the US or possibly the socio-politico-economic environment. Something like that?

chris10

Hi, dear Chris.

I don't have a lot of experience with relocation questions, but I will take a pass at it.

This chart suggests to me that by the time you/Saturn are ready to relocate/Sun home to the US, that you will not feel inclined to do so.

Thank you Ilene for replying.
I hope you are right. The only reason I feel I will need to relocate will be for financial reasons. I can’t afford to live in current country much longer with all that extra taxing on land/ house ownership now that I have shut down business. I have done a lot of research past months and have found that if I sell property in current country of residence and invest in the States (taxation is much lower) keep a low-paid job (whatever I find will do, I can’t afford to be picky) I will be just fine.

This based on the unfavorable reception that you/Saturn has to Sun in Cancer. Likewise, Sun and Saturn not only do not aspect each other but also they are averse by sign, five signs apart. This means that the significators do not regard or see each other. So perhaps you may not see eye-to-eye either with the people who you know who live in the US or possibly the socio-politico-economic environment. Something like that?
I have relatives, 1st, 2nd and some 3rd generation Greek-Americans – most can’t speak a word in Greek :biggrin: who have been been more than willing to help me in getting a job and finding accommodation; some even offered to take me in till I get settled. I don’t find that a good idea and would never accept something like that.

Yes, as you have already said, Saturn is in Sag, relocation country is venus in Cancer. No aspect there. So I really do hope you are right. I do not want to leave. I will, only if I have trouble making a living here.

chris10

doesnt look like you are moving

Thank you Tik hon.
I l o v e your laconic style :biggrin:

I wish to God you and Ilene turn out to be correct. :love:

P.S. for learning purposes:
how should one interpret the moon-saturn trine and moon in leo in L7 sign?

rafaella

P.S. for learning purposes:
how should one interpret the moon-saturn trine and moon in leo in L7 sign?

No idea about this one. Moon rules the 6th, 6th is illness, 6th is people working for you. Perhaps you will move and it has to do with someone working for you, could that be it? This being the night chart, Moon can be the mother as well, Saturn in the 10th house (house of mother).

Is your mum back in your home country?

chris10

No idea about this one. Moon rules the 6th, 6th is illness, 6th is people working for you. Perhaps you will move and it has to do with someone working for you, could that be it? This being the night chart, Moon can be the mother as well, Saturn in the 10th house (house of mother).

Is your mum back in your home country?

Thanks rafaella. My mother is here in Greece with me (in her birth country). It is a complicated chart. I studied a few other charts before attempting to interpret it; this one just leaves me clueless :pouty: