Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 10-01-2007, 05:06 PM

How does this end of the matter look like?

Hi everyone, I did a horary today for my son. His boss is leaving and he is afraid that he will never have such a good working relationship with the new boss (he does not know him yet) Son is Mercury and Moon (in his first house) and new boss is Jupiter. I get a few unfavorable, but also a few favorable indications, like the last aspect of the Moon is a sextile to Venus, but the two main rulers do not make an aspect and Moon as co-ruler is about to make an opposition to Jupiter (could be his emotional reaction to getting a new boss). My sons End of the Matter house is the thing I find difficult to judge. Cusp is 29° Leo, right conjunct Regulus , Part of Fortune is also in that house but intercepted in the sign Virgo, together with Saturn and the South Node. Sun is also there and in Libra, with mutual receptions with Venus (in Leo) and Saturn (exaltation and Face and triplicity). So is this looking like a good ending for him or a so-so ending or plain bad ending?
Because he is my son I am biased and cant get my head around this one. Hope for some input from my forum friends! Thanks! Star.

Unread 10-04-2007, 02:48 PM
Senior Member, Educational board Editor

Re: How does this end of the matter look like?

Starlink...I would be happy to look at it....can you please post up the data- I prefer to look at the whole chart.....if that's okay.....Cheers, lillyjgc
Unread 10-04-2007, 06:02 PM

Hi Lilly, thank you for wanting to look at this. It is a question I asked about my son. My son's boss has been relocated and now my son is getting a new boss. He is not very happy about it cause he really liked the old one and they worked well together. He now is not sure whether that will be the case with the new one. So, without telling my son, I asked: "Will D. get along well with his new boss".
I have tried to upload the chart but I can only do it when I safe the chart to desktop and then from desktop upload it into my images, then into a post. My new programm does not safe charts anywhere else then in its own database where I can choose between 3 options. I just cannot safe it to the desktop in my computer. So I am afraid you will have to run the chart yourself. Here is the info:
time: 15.37, Central european Daylight (-2 hours seen from Switzerland of course), Place: Zug, Switzerland and the Ascendant is 14 Capricorn 42.
Coordinates 47°N10' and 008°E 31'.
So I am the Ascendant and son is 5th house, Gemini = Mercury and the Moon. The new boss, I took the 10th of the 10th (after all, the first boss is still in charge).My sons 4th house of endings is at 29°26' Leo, exactly conjunct Regulus which is fortunate. But Saturn at 3°, South Node at 6° are also there, not good. Then good again is the Part of Fortune there as well, but in the term of Saturn. Saturn, South Node and Pars are all intercepted in Virgo. And then there is still the Sun at 8° Libra, also there in mutual reception with Venus in Leo. Sun rules the whole bunch.
My reading comes to a plus-minus, looking at the other factors (Moons last aspect is going to be a sextile to Venus. So this is sort of good, but then...???? See what you can find. Many thanks. I am biased as it is my son you see, dont trust myself.

Last edited by starlink; 10-04-2007 at 06:05 PM.
Unread 10-08-2007, 08:34 AM

Starlink- Yes I have the data so I can run up the chart...
Now, on the computer matter...I am no technical whizz (I"m REALLY not!) but I am wondering if your computer will allow you to save charts another way:
With my program, I get the chart on the screen...click dropdown menu *EDIT*..I go *copy*, then I open *Paint* and paste it..save it as a JPEG file.It saves into *my pictures*. I then go to photobucket and upload the image and paste the URL onto the post.....It *might* work....If not, how very annoying for you....
Re the above chart: You are the asc, your son H5 cusp....but his Job would be the 10th from the fifth, wouldnt it? and the new job would be the 10th from THAT? My, we are going to get our heads in a spin...
So your son:H5 and ten houses from that is house 3-the old boss...the new boss is the ascendant (phew)...so I will be looking at the aspects of H5 to the ascendant....The end of the matter for your son is ruled by H8 cusp....Leave me to it...I'll see how it looks..cheers, Lillyjgc

Last edited by lillyjgc; 10-08-2007 at 08:47 AM.
Unread 10-08-2007, 08:36 AM

Star: The date for the chart might help!!!! lillyjgc
Unread 10-08-2007, 01:26 PM

Oh of course Lilly, sorry about that. It is on the 1st of October 2007.
Thanks for explaining the uploading of the chart, will try it next time. Cheers, and thank!!Star.
Unread 10-08-2007, 01:30 PM

Yes, Ascendant is 14° Capricorn, correct
Unread 10-08-2007, 03:16 PM

Star: I have drawn up the chart according to the data...checked it- Mine has asc as 9.26 cap...I am happy to post my chart up but I am wondering, can YOU draw it up on astrodienst and post it? I don't want to *replace* your chart, but its important we are working from the same one...My astro program is usually within a minute of accuracy...The co-ords are right, date right, DST inc, time zone correct...just can't see why the charts are different....let's persevere, shall we? lillyjgc

Tags
matter