Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 08-30-2007, 11:43 PM

Will my house be sold?

Hello all,

Nice to join you all here to share our problem here. Here I need your help to analyze this horary chart. Any help is appreciated....the chart is attached

This morning when I was cleaning my house, a guy came to me and asked if I want sell my house. He was a house broker and told me if he had a buyer looking for a house at my region. I said it was I wanted to to do. I will sell it if making a good deal. The price I put was 30.000 USD while he wanted to put the price to the buyer 32.000 USD. Ti was OK for me. Then he promised me to come with the buyer on sept 2nd or 3rd 2007. What I wonder to know is :
1. Will he come to meet me onthe day mentioned above ?
2. Will I get transaction on that day ?
3. If I get the transaction, will the selling price fullfill me although I give some discount ? I plan to give not more than 5 perent discount?

After I analyze this chart, I get the concltion :

I am symbolized by 1st house ruled by mars and the broker and the buyer are symbolized by the 7th house ruled by venus retrograde. I am also symbolized by moon. Here I find mars at 14 degree will sextile with venus retro at 18 degree while mars moves faster than venus and will catch up mars not more than 4 degree (meaning I will meet them less than 4 days becouase retrogradation). But Something making me confused is before mars is making sextile with venus, it will squre uranus at 11 house first (Do you think this refranation can ptrevent to meet them, I am so worried, what do you think, I think there is buyer sudden plan before meeting me which hinders them to meet me.

For the transaction, I look at the 8th house ruler as the buyer money. It is ruled also by mars at my second house. It means his money will come to me. It is supported by moon will make sextile with mars in 9 degrees

About 10th house symbolizes the price offered by the buyer. Because the 10th ruler, saturn at the last degree of leo, I think they will reduce the price I offer the lasst time, but because moon will make trine with saturn at the last time aspect, it means I will stay accept with their price offer.

All of above analysys, mars applyng squara uranus will prevent me to meet the buyer, so the transaction will not happen. What do you think. I need your comment for this.

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?i...llhousehb0.jpg

Unread 08-31-2007, 05:14 PM

Re: Will my house be sold?

Hi Raka! In answer to your first question, I think, due to the exact getting together of Venus and Mars on the 4th of September, it might be one day later.
Venus retro could mean that they want to re-negotiate about the price.
Mars is your ruler and also the ruler of the 8th of other peoples money so it looks like you will indeed get money. Your 2nd house is ruled by Venus retro, so the endprice will probably fall short of what you expected. Also, Venus is weak in Leo, but she is in her own term. I dont know about the 10th house as the price offered by the buyer.. The buyers money is signified by the 2nd of the 2nd, so in my opinion it is the 8th. The 8th is ruled by Mars, so all points to you getting the money but I think it is a bit less then expected. Let me know and good luck!
Unread 08-31-2007, 08:29 PM

Thanks for your analysis Starlink....I will keep update and post here for what happen next....Nice to find we can help each other here. Any other reading will be appreciated.
Unread 08-31-2007, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlink
Hi Raka! In answer to your first question, I think, due to the exact getting together of Venus and Mars on the 4th of September, it might be one day later.
Venus retro could mean that they want to re-negotiate about the price.
Mars is your ruler and also the ruler of the 8th of other peoples money so it looks like you will indeed get money. Your 2nd house is ruled by Venus retro, so the endprice will probably fall short of what you expected. Also, Venus is weak in Leo, but she is in her own term. I dont know about the 10th house as the price offered by the buyer.. The buyers money is signified by the 2nd of the 2nd, so in my opinion it is the 8th. The 8th is ruled by Mars, so all points to you getting the money but I think it is a bit less then expected. Let me know and good luck!

Starlink what about with the existence of uranus where mars will make square with uranus before coming to sextile with venus. Don,t you think it will hinder my meeting with the buyer ? I refer this from what William Lily said it refranation or hindrance ? hope you can give some comment about this.
Unread 09-01-2007, 07:38 PM

No Raka, it is not Mars, but Venus that will inconjunct Uranus at 17° but at that very moment Uranus already went retrograde towards 16° (he is at 17°.1 and Venus at 17°28). Venus and Mars meet at 17°1 or 17°2. An inconjunct is not used in Horary astrology and is an aspect more to do with illnesses. So it is maybe, maybe possible that someone or something tries to come in between, but the person will pull back or the thing will be not so important (I guess). Maybe you will not be paid immediately but only when Venus turns direct which will be on the 8th of September. We will have to see if I am right or wrong. Keep me posted please.

Tags
house, sold