Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 08-27-2007, 06:48 PM

Re: will package arrive by promised date

thanks starlink for your explanation. at this point in time i DON'T want the package to arrive. i WANT it to be in never never land. can't explain but trust me it's best that way. i was reimbursed for the merchandise and so i'm happy. i'm really hoping to get my other package (one arrived earlier than expected and the other had tracking trouble from overseas) and so the package is now in us customs and hopefully it will make it out today somehow and be on it's way. it's in NY and i'm in MA and that means i should get it in like 3 days the most but i don't know how long it takes to get out of customs?
thanks for taking the time to go through the chart and explain. if the package does arrive i'll let you know when.
'kay?
thanks bunches
smiles
jag

Tags
arrive, date, package, promised