Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Medical Astrology

Medical Astrology Astrological diagnoses and other health issues are discussed here. Given that there are so many outer and inner influences on one's health (alimentation, sports, medication, past medical antecedents, state of mind, etc.), an astrological diagnosis is only one of many things to consider when determining your healthiness.

Unread 06-05-2014, 07:03 PM

Re: Astrology of fertility and children

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermetic View Post
Su84, my reply above, first part of the post is for you. I agree with Sasa, but I look to Jupiter transits in the next 6 months as favorable for your issues.

And a few questions to Sasa
regarding 'lazy Venus', do you not count her's being a focal point of a Yod formation, along with Pluto and Neptune, thus stressed but strong by sign and house?

and second is how you came up with those years, 94/95? I look at solar arcs for that and see nothing of significance, now it makes me wonder, would you be kind to reveal?
Practice has shown that similar manifestation, when it comes to no aspects of Venus, or when under heavy aspects.

Aspects that have not been major aspects. the problem is the "expression" of Venus and it is in the seat and without aspects.
Aspects like as pipes between the vessel. When a filled vessel, the water overflows through the pipes to another vessel. If there is no pipe to another vessel, the water has nowhere to drain, and charging excessive ...

That's why people who have a planet without aspects must use a "whole personality" to express this planet .... otherwise there is a "bursting" and it becomes our weak point...

From 93 to trigger essential points .. Saturn in Aquarius and Jupiter in the scorpion trigger Saturn 0 Mars 180 Me.
Mars as a dispositor of of ASC, Me as a dispositor of Sun ... the essential point Natal

94 Jupiter in Scorpio is activated water signs and four houses over trine.
With Pl transit to the Moon (94/95) as the ruler of 4 must be reflected in the field of home.

A similar situation is now Jupiter in 4 house and Saturn again over the same positions Mars 0 Saturn 180 Me

That is why current issue of home ... and the question of pregnancy

Of course now there is no heavy transit Pl and no more of the circumstances that led to changes at home 94/95, because then the it was not her decision, because it is dependent on other people...

That is why possible pregnancy in july when Jupiter activated Moon

The Following User Says Thank You to sasa62 For This Useful Post:
hermetic (06-06-2014)
Unread 06-06-2014, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by su84 View Post
Sasa62,

thanks for your reply, it was very helpful. Only frustrating thing is each time i similar question every astrologer intepret this differently.

I don't know whom to trust or not, anyway we decided to go and see GP this month as it doesn't seem to be working and its really frustrating.

I will keep you all posted when i get my bfp, in horary astrology in this forum i questioned if I'm pregnant and it said yes, if not I will be soon.

All this keeps me happy and motivated, but at the same time depressed when I dont get pregnant each month.

Any reason why each astrologer have a different interpreation for same birth/natal chart.

thanks
Su

Chart interpretation is a form of qualitative analysis. When doing qualitative analysis, there is bound to be differences among people, because people tend to have different perspectives on things, although sometimes the difference may be subtle.

Try a Rorshach test. What do you see?

Now ask your close friends, what they see. People tend to be friends with those that are similar to themselves. But even then, there will be individual differences.

Not convinced? Try another one. Let's say...a Baum test. Gather a few friends. Tell everyone to "draw a tree". See what happens.

That's the basic reason. Even a similarity in education will not change this. Two people exposed to the same traditional techniques by the same teacher, can still produce different results.
Unread 06-06-2014, 01:43 PM

What does everyone look for in a male chart when a partner's pregnancy is involved? I read somewhere 11th house is more significant in male charts than 5th house because of this, but I am not sure. 5th is like natal potential but 11th is activated when a girlfriend/wife becomes pregnant? Any info or experience with this?
Unread 06-07-2014, 03:33 AM

In a male's chart, we look at his 5th house as well. However, if you are looking at his partner's chart (the female), there is a technique called "turning the chart". The female's 7th house becomes her partner's 1st house (the male). 5 houses from the 7th is the 11th house. That's why sometimes people say to look at the 11th house.
The Following User Says Thank You to Larxene For This Useful Post:
hermetic (07-13-2014)
Unread 08-03-2014, 06:00 AM

I am new to astrology and cannot really calculate my lot of children I've attached my natal chart to help :-)
Attached Images
File Type: gif birthchart.gif (55.6 KB, 12 views)
Unread 08-03-2014, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessieBaby View Post
I am new to astrology and cannot really calculate my lot of children I've attached my natal chart to help :-)
Lot of Children (ASC+Jupiter-Saturn) 03 TAU 11

Lot of Sons (ASC+Jupiter-Moon) 13 PIS 07

Lot of Daughters (ASC+Venus-Moon) 01 TAU 47

Lot of Time of children (ASC+Jupiter-Mars) 00 SAG 28

Free online easy to use Arabic parts calculator

http://libracentre.com/arabic_parts_chart.php
Unread 08-03-2014, 06:21 PM

could you possibly interpret what this means?
Unread 08-03-2014, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessieBaby View Post
could you possibly interpret what this means?
Hi Jessie!

Questions on children and fertility are highly sensitive topic for most women and equally unpleasant and avoidable for most astrologers as are the questions on death. If I am to proceed with your request I need to have some background information. You are still very young. Are you married and trying to conceive a child (unsuccessfully)? Or you ask out of curiosity and just exploring your chart?
Unread 08-04-2014, 12:13 AM

i am engaged to be married but i don't know his time of birth only his birthday. we have been together for 4 years and still haven't conceived. But also i am very curious about it as well because i have also wanted children.
Unread 12-19-2014, 05:21 PM

Sorry guys if I am interrupting your thread. I am new on this forum and I am very interested in fertility charts, as I unfortunately have reproductive problems and health issues in general. (Among other things, according to my hormone levels I am apparently 41 years of age, which is almost 10 years older than I actually am. Btw, My twin sister's pregnancy (Asc Pisces, was what doctors call uneventful, ran perfectly smoothly from conception to delivery)
With Uranus transiting my partner's 5th house, I was wondering if you could share any insight/opinions whether this might be the right time for ARTs (assisted reproductive technologies)? Thank you!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_09_kat.58881.29390.jpg (190.5 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by katerinaleoaquariuspisces; 12-19-2014 at 05:40 PM.
Unread 12-20-2014, 04:06 AM

Hello Katerina,

You may also want to ask your question in the "Read My Chart" section. Your chart is kind of tricky for me, as the Ascendant degree is in the last degree of the sign and is very close to moving into the next sign. Where did you get your birth details? Is it recorded in a birth certificate or your mom's baby book?

Regards,

Larxene Xenohart

The appearance changes, but the essence remains.

It is best to live life without any expectations. For if you expected something and obtained nothing, you would be disappointed. But if you had expected nothing and yet obtained something, you would be delighted instead.

"Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not overmuch."
Unread 12-20-2014, 08:49 AM

Thank you, dear Larxene!!!
I will post it in the other section, too!
As for my TOB, it is confirmed by both, the birth certificate and my mother,
so my Ascendant is Aquarius (29th degree) and my twin sister's in Pisces (1st degree).
Unread 12-21-2014, 01:42 AM

Hmm, interesting. That may be the reason why your sister's pregnancy went well while you have problems. Using whole signs houses, if I use Aquarius as your Ascendant sign, the 5th sign is Gemini and it is barren. It contains Venus there as well, which may indicate relationships where there is difficulty in having children. The 7th sign, the sign of marriage, is again a barren sign, and the lord (the Sun) being there reinforces this since the Sun is known to bring barrenness when in conjunction to a planet or a place regarding children. This is another indicator. Note that Aquarius itself is somewhat barren as well.

On the other hand, your sister would have Pisces as the Ascendant. The 5th sign is in Cancer, a fruitful sign and Mercury being there while being in trine to the Moon although in square to Mars, makes Mercury a semi-fruitful planet. The 7th sign is troublesome, as Saturn is in that sign, while although Jupiter is a fruitful influence it is in detriment/exiled, so it only mitigates Saturn's cooling influence slightly. Finally, the first sign is Pisces, a fruitful sign (which may show that your sister is fertile) and the Moon, being of the sect in favour and in its trigon AND in the first sign AND is waning, makes it a positive and fertile influence on the native.

I have not taken into consideration the many lots of children available in Hellenistic literature, but even from this we can see some significant differences.

But you are asking whether it is the right time to go for ARTs. For this, I would actually need your birth details. You may PM me if you wish to keep the information secret. I can't guarantee that I will be able to give a 100% accurate answer, but you may gain some insights that will help you make your decision better.

Hope this helped,

Larxene Xenohart

The appearance changes, but the essence remains.

It is best to live life without any expectations. For if you expected something and obtained nothing, you would be disappointed. But if you had expected nothing and yet obtained something, you would be delighted instead.

"Success is thy proof: argue not; convert not; talk not overmuch."
Unread 12-21-2014, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katerinaleoaquariuspisces View Post
Sorry guys if I am interrupting your thread. I am new on this forum and I am very interested in fertility charts, as I unfortunately have reproductive problems and health issues in general. (Among other things, according to my hormone levels I am apparently 41 years of age, which is almost 10 years older than I actually am. Btw, My twin sister's pregnancy (Asc Pisces, was what doctors call uneventful, ran perfectly smoothly from conception to delivery)
With Uranus transiting my partner's 5th house, I was wondering if you could share any insight/opinions whether this might be the right time for ARTs (assisted reproductive technologies)? Thank you!!!
What kinds health problems? specify any problems identified

What about the job in the last two years?
Unread 12-21-2014, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrie View Post
lol i already knew my chart wasnt a good indicator of fertility. I have my lot of children in the 3rd at 5 gemini, mercury in 12th, leo is on the cusp of my 5th and the ruler is the sun is in 12th and opposite saturn in the 6th. if ever i saw a bad chart - there was one.

the positive thing about all of this is that back when traditional astrology came about they didnt have fertility treatments...

im about to look at my solar returns to hopefully get a yes out of that, mr stellium thanks again for this information

you dont talk about transits though... transit jupiter will be coming up to sextile my lot of children soon.. maybe that might produce a child for me.
fertility is denoted by the 5th house and its planets and ruler but also the condition of the Moon. You also need to look at your partner's indications.

The fourth house of family needs also to be looked at. Saturn in the 6th has no bearing on children and the Sun in the 12th ruler of the 5th can just mean a secret lover or other scenarios. A child that may be incapacitated or institutionalised in some way. However without your chart I cannot comment further. If you don't have your partner's time of birth then a composite chart or any other cannot be done accurately without a rectification process.

I have to say I am sceptical about Arabic parts and the Lot of Children in particular. The third house does not indicate children. It is the house of siblings, everyday contacts, schooling, short travel, peers and neighbours.

Last edited by Claire19; 12-21-2014 at 06:41 AM.
Unread 12-21-2014, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasa62 View Post
What kinds health problems? specify any problems identified

What about the job in the last two years?
Really as I say repeatedly, without a full natal chart loaded, we are just fumbling in the dark. Anonymise it and download it along with your partner's if you can. Citing individual aspects is not enough.
Unread 12-21-2014, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post

Really as I say repeatedly, without a full natal chart loaded, we are just fumbling in the dark. Anonymise it and download it along with your partner's if you can. Citing individual aspects is not enough.
separate thread on the issue has been started by the questioner
Quote:

Thank you, dear Larxene!!!

I will post it in the other section, too!

As for my TOB, it is confirmed by both,
the birth certificate and my mother,
so my Ascendant is Aquarius (29th degree) and my twin sister's in Pisces
(1st degree).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 12-21-2014, 06:13 PM

Quote:
I fully agree with you ..
I never give (concrete) response if no charts...
Unread 12-21-2014, 06:19 PM

Quote:
fertility is denoted by the 5th house and its planets and ruler but also the condition of the Moon. You also need to look at your partner's indications.
Finally someone who do not look in 5th house ...

And conditions of Venus also is important ... because Ve is function of pregnancy... and also important because of the hormonal situation which is essential for pregnancy
Unread 12-21-2014, 08:55 PM

Hey, my 5th is Gemini and empty too.
I read somewhere that Gemini in the 5th signifies "extremely intelligent children, or twins."
When the time comes, I hope I only have one!!

Why does the Raven cry aloud and no eye pities her?
~William Blake, Lamentation of the Earth
Unread 12-26-2014, 07:53 PM

Dear Larxene and Sasa62!!! Thank you so much for your input!!!

I am really sorry for the belated reply, I just saw your messages, I am now attaching the natal charts

As for the specific health problems, the major ones are the permanent heart damage (Leo Sun 6H due to misdiagnosis and neglect in the US) and

the so-called heart-shaped uterus (diagnosis made yesterday) which might be fixed surgically, however procedures like that (both diagnostics and operation) require use of contrast agents and anaesthesia: administration of these substances almost killed me this summer (went into anaphylactic shock during MRI

regarding hormones, levels are now Ok, except for a relatively low AMH result (Anti Muellerian ovarian reserve Indicator, yet there are follicles)

thank you very much for your insight and opinions, I;m truly grateful!
Happy happy holidays!!
<3
Kat

P.S. Sasa62's question about work in the past 2 years no luck there and in this god forsaken country , with 3 master's degrees from Cambridge and Bologna (Sag Neptune 10th all I do is volunteer and teach pro bono
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kat chart.jpg (133.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_14_joschka.66280.23869.jpg (122.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg synastry.jpg (76.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg composite method.jpg (115.8 KB, 2 views)
Unread 12-26-2014, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Dear Larxene and Sasa62!!! Thank you so much for your input!!!

I am really sorry for the belated reply, I just saw your messages, I am now attaching the natal charts

As for the specific health problems, the major ones are the permanent heart damage (Leo Sun 6H due to misdiagnosis and neglect in the US) and

the so-called heart-shaped uterus (diagnosis made yesterday) which might be fixed surgically, however procedures like that (both diagnostics and operation) require use of contrast agents and anaesthesia: administration of these substances almost killed me this summer (went into anaphylactic shock during MRI

regarding hormones, levels are now Ok, except for a relatively low AMH result (Anti Muellerian ovarian reserve Indicator, yet there are follicles)

thank you very much for your insight and opinions, I;m truly grateful!
Happy happy holidays!!
<3
Kat
Disturbances in hormonal regarding, and the shape of the uterus, not some big disruptions, but it is the only thing what doctors find and what they could have found ... because in similar cases / situations, can not find a specific reason why a woman can not get pregnant and occasionally elicited deviations from normal hormone values ...

So modern medicine is unable to find any visible reason other than some minor problems.

In practice, cases similar to your (because no two identical cases) usually fail to even get pregnant before 28 years of age, because it is actually all about delaying pregnancy ... means it can not be here to talk about the problem already on postponement ...

I want to say that we should be persistent and do not give up on pregnancy, because pregnancy may delay up to 39 years of age and even further ...

The first is more important period for pregnancy is the end of 2016 and the entire 2017 although it will then be one stressful period with regard to home, so it will be questionable whether you'll then want to become pregnant, or pregnancy can cause stressful period ... it still can not know. .. when you get closer to that period it shall be clearer which the variant it comes

Quote:
P.S. Sasa62's question about work in the past 2 years no luck there and in this god forsaken country , with 3 master's degrees from Cambridge and Bologna (Sag Neptune 10th all I do is volunteer and teach pro bono
(tako je u svim zemljama tog područja nažalost)

In this case the last two years have been a lot worse than the previous ... and probably in the same period appears a heart problem? If this is true, then there is no more fear on this point because it is risky period passed, but a diagnosis, what are momentary will not be significantly repaired ... I think of heart problems (of course if there are consequences in the last two years in this area, because this kind of period may leave permanent damage)

If there are no visible consequences for the heart, it is possible that at some future stressful and exhausting period (because in the last two years was just about this period, with a lack of iron in the blood) appear the same symptoms, without a visible reason ...
Unread 12-28-2014, 02:10 PM

Thank you so much, Sasa62!!!
It is all very correct, especially the part about postponing of pregnancy
(due to the harmful heart medication). will definitely take all of this in consideration (especially the timing 2016 and 2017)! Thank you!!!
Unread 12-30-2014, 07:17 PM

Hey all, so... out of curiosity

I included my natal chart with the natal lot of children (Taurus 8 31'... ruler venus/gemini/9th) and the solar return lot of children (Pisces 20 48'... ruler Jupiter/Leo/9th)

I also included my Solar return (for year 2014-2015) chart with the lot of children of the Natal and Solar as well.

From what I can tell
The Natal Lot (Taurus 8 degrees, 8th house) is opposite natal Pluto (1orb) trine Neptune (1orb) square Sun (3orb) and square Mercury (4orb)... Its Ruler is Venus which is also conjunct Chiron in the 9th.

In the Solar return chart the SR lot would be (Pisces 20 degrees, 4th house) conjunct Chiron (4orb), trine Venus (1orb) and trine Saturn (4orb)
the natal lot would be trine the SR Pluto (3orb), opposite SR Moon (2orb), square SR Sun (3orb) and Square SR Mercury (2orb)

(I got confused as to whether the natal lot in the SR chart should be aspected by the SR venus/jupiter, or if it was supposed to be the SR lot that got aspected)

Would this be a good indication for conception this year?

(Im not really sure what else I should be looking at haha)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg natal with lots.jpg (79.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Solar return with lots.jpg (92.7 KB, 4 views)
Unread 09-23-2015, 06:33 PM

Hi!

I hope I'm posting in the right spot- as it's been a while since I've been active in the forum.

I found the information about the part of children/profected planets/and solar returns to be helpful- but I'm having trouble putting it all together to get a clear interpretation.

I'm 39 with no children (yet)
As for may natal chart:

Saturn in Leo rules my 5th, apex of T square (for Uranus Chiron opposition)
Virgo Rising
New Moon in Cancer conjunct Venus (square Pluto in 1st)!

I've always dreamt of being a mother someday---and my guess is from my natal chart- I would be older- but how much older? what are the chances??

As for the lots:

Part of Children in Sag almost 3 degrees trine Saturn in Leo (not that helpful I assume)
BUT

Part of Sons in Sag 23 degrees conjunct my IC (4 degree orb), with Jupiter in Taurus trine my Virgo Ascendant, (better, I think)

Part of Daughters in 22 degrees Virgo conjunct my ascendant and part of fortune(would be great if it were Cancer)!

2017 Solar Return

Capricorn, Profected Ascendant

SR Saturn(retro) will conjunct my lot of sons
what looks interesting is Venus in Taurus will conjunct my natal Jupiter and SR MC
SR Vertex will conjunct Pluto in Cap in SR 5th

Prospects??

2019 Solar Return

Pisces Profected Ascendant
Do I use traditional ruler Jupiter and Modern ruler Neptune? in any case-

SR Jupiter in Sag (retro) conjunct my part of Sons with 6 degree orb (close
enough orb for conjunction)?

SR Neptune square SR Jupiter and part of Sons within 4 degrees, also conjunct SR part of fortune, right on natal 7th house cusp

SR Venus in Gemini in SR 5th house, exactly/partile opposite part of Sons part of Sons
SR Pluto in Cap on SR rising, conjunct natal 5th house
SR Venus will oppose my part of sons

Prospects?

I would go farther than 2019 out of curiosity- but I think that's really stretching it-I want to explore chances of having my own child first.

Which shows more promise? 2017 or 2019? Looks like 2019 may be better, but I'm not sure.

I wonder if I'm looking at the right planets /aspects/etc...need help getting it all straight.

Thank You!!

Kolani

I attached my natal/SR for 2019. Thank you in advance for your feedback !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Solar Return 2019.jpg (95.9 KB, 6 views)

Tags
astrology, children, fertility