Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 02-26-2019, 06:29 PM
shaeri shaeri is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 34
Grand Trines Anyone?

Hello everyone! I have been doing some research on Grand Trines but wanted to see if anyone here has personal experience with Grand Trine(s) in their natal chart? I just discovered that my 5 month old son has a Grand Trine in the water signs. Venus in Scorpio, Ascendant in Cancer, and Neptune in Pisces. He also has a T-Square primarily in the Cardinal Signs, with Pluto in Capricorn, Sun in Libra, and again his Ascendant in Cancer. I am very curious if anyone can provide me with some insight into this. He already is showing signs of being extremely emotional. My mom says that he has cried more in his 5 months of life than me and my sister ever cried in our entire childhoods combined! I am starting to wonder if his Water Grand Trine is to blame, lol? Any insight into this would be wonderful! Thank you!

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 02-27-2019, 09:33 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 50,516
Re: Grand Trines Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaeri View Post
Hello everyone! I have been doing some research on Grand Trines but wanted to see if anyone here has personal experience with Grand Trine(s) in their natal chart? I just discovered that my 5 month old son has a Grand Trine in the water signs. Venus in Scorpio, Ascendant in Cancer, and Neptune in Pisces. He also has a T-Square primarily in the Cardinal Signs, with Pluto in Capricorn, Sun in Libra, and again his Ascendant in Cancer. I am very curious if anyone can provide me with some insight into this. He already is showing signs of being extremely emotional. My mom says that he has cried more in his 5 months of life than me and my sister ever cried in our entire childhoods combined! I am starting to wonder if his Water Grand Trine is to blame, lol? Any insight into this would be wonderful! Thank you!
Babies tend to communicate by crying, that is normal, they cannot speak as yet
also you mom may have forgotten much of the crying that you and your sister did
after all it must have been some decades ago
and most of us find difficulty recalling in any detail events of a day picked at random
from just a few months previously
we may have a vague idea
but that's it
so best to not overly worry
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 02-27-2019, 10:01 PM
greybeard greybeard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rural Idaho
Posts: 3,527
Re: Grand Trines Anyone?

My oldest did not sleep through the night until she was 18 months old. She's 57 now and seems to be a normal person. At ten months she had a vocabulary of over 50 words and could form them into sentences. My youngest didn't talk until he was 5 years old.

Kids have individual rates of development. No need to worry unless you notice a second head budding out.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (02-27-2019), shaeri (03-04-2019)
  #4  
Unread 02-27-2019, 10:11 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 50,516
Re: Grand Trines Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post

My oldest did not sleep through the night until she was 18 months old.
She's 57 now and seems to be a normal person.
At ten months she had a vocabulary of over 50 words
and could form them into sentences.
My youngest didn't talk until he was 5 years old.
Kids have individual rates of development.
No need to worry unless you notice a second head budding out.
That's the key - we are all individuals - kids develop at their own rate
allow them space to do so
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-04-2019, 08:22 PM
Lin Lin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 2,170
Re: Grand Trines Anyone?

I would like (need) to see the chart to give you a practical and realistic explanation.

The baby's planetary placements are only one part of the equation. Most parents do NOT treat each child exactly the same. And if they do, then that means "comparing" and that is really not fair. Because any two children are totally different even if they look and act similar.

Also the family issues, problems and events during the baby's first year can have a strong bearing on the child's emotions. And if the child is emotional to begin with, and the family is not happy at that time, or if there have been negative events (like moving, financial setbacks, mother going to work before the child is old enough to know he isn't being abandoned, illness of the child or any person in the household.)...ANYthing can make a child who is emotional MORE so.

ALSO: transits to the moon of the baby during this time can make the baby more emotional.

AND.....there can be something that is hurting him...causing him pain....stomach pain or some other type of pain that he feels but you can't see. Headaches, or some other part of his body...muscle pain....not good to guess.

I think a very comprehensive medical exam is in order.

Please post the chart.
LIN
__________________


"The universe does not care if it inconveniences you."

Last edited by Lin; 03-04-2019 at 08:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lin For This Useful Post:
shaeri (03-04-2019)
  #6  
Unread 03-04-2019, 08:28 PM
shaeri shaeri is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 34
Smile Re: Grand Trines Anyone?

Sure, his chart is below, thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ryu_Natal.jpg (61.2 KB, 10 views)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 03-07-2019, 11:39 PM
shaeri shaeri is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 34
Re: Grand Trines Anyone?

I provided his chart below, in case you missed it!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-08-2019, 11:44 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 50,516
Re: Grand Trines Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin View Post
I would like (need) to see the chart to give you a practical and realistic explanation.

The baby's planetary placements are only one part of the equation. Most parents do NOT treat each child exactly the same. And if they do, then that means "comparing" and that is really not fair. Because any two children are totally different even if they look and act similar.

Also the family issues, problems and events during the baby's first year can have a strong bearing on the child's emotions. And if the child is emotional to begin with, and the family is not happy at that time, or if there have been negative events (like moving, financial setbacks, mother going to work before the child is old enough to know he isn't being abandoned, illness of the child or any person in the household.)...ANYthing can make a child who is emotional MORE so.

ALSO: transits to the moon of the baby during this time can make the baby more emotional.

AND.....there can be something that is hurting him...causing him pain....stomach pain or some other type of pain that he feels but you can't see. Headaches, or some other part of his body...muscle pain....not good to guess.

I think a very comprehensive medical exam is in order.

Please post the chart.
LIN
previous considerable response to this

at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=124898
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 04-11-2019, 11:14 PM
Cary2's Avatar
Cary2 Cary2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: United States
Posts: 280
Re: Grand Trines Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaeri View Post
Hello everyone! I have been doing some research on Grand Trines but wanted to see if anyone here has personal experience with Grand Trine(s) in their natal chart? I just discovered that my 5 month old son has a Grand Trine in the water signs. Venus in Scorpio, Ascendant in Cancer, and Neptune in Pisces. He also has a T-Square primarily in the Cardinal Signs, with Pluto in Capricorn, Sun in Libra, and again his Ascendant in Cancer. I am very curious if anyone can provide me with some insight into this. He already is showing signs of being extremely emotional. My mom says that he has cried more in his 5 months of life than me and my sister ever cried in our entire childhoods combined! I am starting to wonder if his Water Grand Trine is to blame, lol? Any insight into this would be wonderful! Thank you!
The Grand Trine Venus/Neptune/AS (Jupiter not far from Venus). He will be very attractive and he will have artistic gifts, probably music. He has exquisite aesthetic sensibilities. With Sun square Pluto on Desc and Sun square Asc, he is a bit self-important expecting to be the center of attention, and he is very stubborn. With Moon opposed Neptune, he has unrealistic expectations that create sharp feelings of disappointment. His emotion at this age is not clearly important, since it may fade with time. The emphasis on Water may be it, but I suspect it is Moon opposed Neptune.

Try playing him some Tchaikovsky.

Last edited by Cary2; 04-11-2019 at 11:20 PM. Reason: more
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
grand, trines

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.