Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Spiritual Astrology

Spiritual Astrology A place for all those interested inthe spiritual side of astrology.

Unread 06-20-2009, 02:34 AM

The worst day in history of Mankind -- Aug 15th, 2009!!

Hi Frank.....you're right. I ran the chart using AstrAstr and it DID come out looking like Armageddon. Upon reading your post, I re-ran the chart using Winstar. 100% difference in the two charts! As you said, that day is a very mundane day. If only you could see the "false alarm" chart produced by AstrAstr -- it really was a total disaster!

Btw, consider the bong stepped away from.....

Last edited by Diamondhead; 06-20-2009 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Bad misinformation
Unread 06-20-2009, 02:50 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Frank
Re: The worst day in history of Mankind -- Aug 15th, 2009!!

As a long time mundane astrologer, I see absolutley nothing that can be considered "INCREDIBLY, INCREDIBLY TERRIBLE!! "

Mars rules the chart as Domicile ruler of the ascendant, but it is weak in dignity and not very operant. Nothing that can be considered malefic is strong in the chart at all. Moon square Mercury and Saturn is the only applying aspect that might be considered bad, but that happens all the time - at least once a year.

It looks like a completely innocuous chart to me. What do you see?

"-- North Korea or Iran lobs a nuke and the ET's step in to stop it."

Please back away slowly from the bong....

Edited to add: The chart in question was for Aug 15, 2009 12:16 p.m. Washington, DC.

Last edited by Frank; 06-20-2009 at 03:51 AM.
Unread 06-20-2009, 03:28 AM

It isn't completely crazy. As we note, the Cardinal Points of the Zodiac are recieving negative energies(Oppositions, squares and such). So while Armageddon may or may not happen, who knows.

We're in for a transformative era, for the better.

Everything is decided within our own hands. When we come together as one, then it can be said we are truly humane
Unread 06-20-2009, 06:25 AM

Well it couldn't wait for a few more days after the 16th which is my birthday? Shesh! V/r LionKing
Unread 06-20-2009, 07:10 AM

Check out the T-Cross of June- Sep 2010 too the last ongoing opposition of Saturn and Uranus along with the company of Jupiter Sun, Mars Venus North Node, Moon, South Node and Pluto.

There is also a hidden grand cross if you include the south node.

The current grand cross of Aug 2009 is very in tune with Iran's ongoing power struggle.

Unrest with North Korea and situation in Pakistan and Afghanistan are other key events stirring up.
Unread 06-20-2009, 03:02 PM

Below is the chart I was looking at when I made the orginal post to this thread. It was produced by the AstrAstr program with all aspect orbs set at the program's default of 8 degrees (with sextile at 6 degs). As stated in my (now edited) original post -- as well as Frank's rebuttal, the chart looks very mundane when ran in WinStar with the exact same aspect orb settings.

What prompted the orginal post was a paragraph (page 254) of Drunvelo Melchizedek's book "Serpent of Light - Beyond 2012":

"Suddenly, everything began to click into place. I could see the bigger picture, and yet I am not allowed to speak about everything quite yet. I will tell you what I can.... ...the Waitaha prophecy predicts a pivotal moment in history on Aug 15, 2009. This event may or may not be known publicly, bu tit will be the beginning of a new human dream, a dream almost identical to the Mayan belief that the heavens will open and our brothers and sisters of the universe will reveal themselves."

This prompted a line in my original post about the possibility of, "North Korea lobbing nukes and the ET's stepping in".

If you're familiar with vol I & II of "The Secret to the Flower of Life" you're aware of who/what Drunvelo Melchizedek. I read those books years ago and got very little out of them. Reread them a few months and their importance and timeliness became extremely clear. My belief is that if he's been told that something pivotal to humanity was gonna happen on Aug 15th, 2009 (whether publically known or not), then it's gonna happen. It's his close association with the angelic realm and ET's is what prompted my mention of ET's possibly in conjunction with Korea lobbing nukes (which prompted Frank's bong comment).

My amateur astrologer's reaction to the AstAstr chart was, "How in the heck can event(s) prompted by this chart NOT be publically known? If there was a chart for something very pivitol happening to humanity, this would be the chart for it."

Btw, Winstar puts the Asc at 3 degs. Scorpio and Chiron at 23 deg Aquarius. I'm curious if everyone else's charts for this time/location (i.e. the White House) match what WinStar says.

I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts about all of this.
Unread 06-20-2009, 09:22 PM

Astro.com includes the square aspect of Saturn and Pluto forming the Grand Cross.

The time from Aug 15 2009 - Sep 5 2009 includes the Grand cross.

T-Square starts Aug 10 2009.

Here is the chart from astro.com for Aug 15 2009
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_2gw_07_grand_cross.73006.20632.gif (65.8 KB, 27 views)
Unread 07-02-2009, 09:36 PM

As someone who is reading mainly for political reasons I have seen something - confirmed by an oracle card deck I use - that suggests Lammastide, which is early August as far as I recall. I did a reading for David Cameron - leader of HM Opposition - and his card for August was not good. So I'm not surprised to see this coming up.

I see it happening in Britain, which is not surprising, as we have just had a massive financial scandal involving just about the whole government and opposition, and it could also therefore bring about some sort of sea-change in politics as we know it. Pluto entered our national sign of Capricorn recently and so that is dangerous enough.

Wouldn't call it the worst day in the history of mankind, but close.

I'm sorry, I'm a newbie to astrology but Old Moore had the expenses scandal spot on so I am intrigued to see what it eventually means for us (I didn't read any further on, I was just browsing it in a bookshop).
Unread 07-03-2009, 01:45 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Frank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowqueen View Post
As someone who is reading mainly for political reasons I have seen something - confirmed by an oracle card deck I use - that suggests Lammastide, which is early August as far as I recall. I did a reading for David Cameron - leader of HM Opposition - and his card for August was not good. So I'm not surprised to see this coming up.

I see it happening in Britain, which is not surprising, as we have just had a massive financial scandal involving just about the whole government and opposition, and it could also therefore bring about some sort of sea-change in politics as we know it. Pluto entered our national sign of Capricorn recently and so that is dangerous enough.

Wouldn't call it the worst day in the history of mankind, but close.

I'm sorry, I'm a newbie to astrology but Old Moore had the expenses scandal spot on so I am intrigued to see what it eventually means for us (I didn't read any further on, I was just browsing it in a bookshop).
So, aside from your own extra-astrological "readings" - do you find anything astrology-wise that would support your asseritons?
Unread 07-03-2009, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
So, aside from your own extra-astrological "readings" - do you find anything astrology-wise that would support your asseritons?
No, I'm sorry, I joined to learn a bit more about astrology after an interesting reading. Sorry to butt in with other elements of things and comment on things out of my depth, but I was just noting what I'd been told by an astrologer I discussed the situation with.

I'm still trying to find out what is going on and I apologise if I've intruded in any way.
Unread 07-03-2009, 03:16 PM

Lots to learn lots to learn but this site will help you a great deal. Glad you are here.
Unread 07-03-2009, 06:15 PM

Hmm lot of heavy squares happening all next year, Chiron sq Pluto is pretty heavy and Uranus opposition Saturn, so there is somewhat a bit of a pressure cooker effect. I think it will probably effect mainly those born with perhaps Pluto in the late degrees of Virgo yeah that includes myself and chiron Aries early degrees, so whatever happens doesn't take me out just yet, it just wants me to witness and be mentally wounded by the carnage.
My mars is in gemini is also on that exact degree.
And I thought I was having trouble with my pluto sq Pluto, I feel like I just want to hibernate for the whole of next year
Unread 07-19-2009, 10:07 PM

Very good dear one:

Blessings of The Ages: BEE ye still and behold fore I AM H-ERE. O'Man clean thy thoughts and tongs fore I Come quickly, Ps-alms 53, 84 & 139.

JJ - The Former and Last a.k.a. El Shaddai-DAD, Ancient of Days, many names without number.

All Prophecy is being fulfilled from A - Z, Gen. to Rev. and I do something new. The Amen.

Google "El-Shaddai-Dad" and/or "J.J. O'Ariel" seek, read, and learn: Two Mites in the Well, Gen. 1, Ex. 2:21, 2 Kings 2-8, LUke 2-8, Rev. 11 & 21, etc. EOE: Eze. 33-38.

My Site: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElShaddaiDad
Unread 07-22-2009, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Shaddai-Dad View Post
Very good dear one:

Blessings of The Ages: BEE ye still and behold fore I AM H-ERE. O'Man clean thy thoughts and tongs fore I Come quickly, Ps-alms 53, 84 & 139.

JJ - The Former and Last a.k.a. El Shaddai-DAD, Ancient of Days, many names without number.

All Prophecy is being fulfilled from A - Z, Gen. to Rev. and I do something new. The Amen.

Google "El-Shaddai-Dad" and/or "J.J. O'Ariel" seek, read, and learn: Two Mites in the Well, Gen. 1, Ex. 2:21, 2 Kings 2-8, LUke 2-8, Rev. 11 & 21, etc. EOE: Eze. 33-38.

My Site: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElShaddaiDad
I don't get this post..anyways...lots of squares that day,but again,lots of squares next year. I don't see armageddon happening,but maybe a change in politics. I think Frank is right. After all,he did help me figure out which time of day to use for my chart.

Today is August 15th,2009...it's been a whole 2 or 3 minutes after 12:16 PM in Washington D.C....nothing happened! Frank was right.
I'm very nice,sensitive,young,and friendly. My Myers-Briggs personality type is ISFP-Introverted,Sensing,Feeling,Perciving. Music is my passion,loving is caring,and feeling is amazing. Capricorn in sidereal,Aquarius in tropical. Peace,Epiphany.

Last edited by Capricornius_Aquarius; 08-15-2009 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Observation
Unread 02-28-2010, 05:27 PM

Ive seen this bad grand cross in my chart aspecting many of my planets in conjunstion, square and opposition, and this was around the time I had a miscarriage... Also a friend of mine had a miscarriage around the same time.

Strange! I think I either heard or read this quote: When the end is near, fetuses will fall from their mothers wombs

I cant remember where Ive heard this....

Also 15th of august my name day. But Im glad nothing seriously bad didnt happen to the world!

Last edited by Vagabondgirl; 02-28-2010 at 05:30 PM.
Unread 03-02-2010, 08:51 AM
Banned

I would say the Earthquake in Haiti has been the worst day in mankind's recent history. Ironically, the Sun was at 22 Capricorn, more or less conjunct the North Node of this 8-15-09 Chart. As said above, the public wasn't aware of what would happen at that time, but the North Node seemed to be pointing in the direction of that tragedy on 1-12-10.

The 8.8 earthquake in Chile a few days ago looks like another sign that things are not right on this earth. Given Pluto's rulership over mass destruction, and Saturn/Capricorn's rulership over structure, and buildings, these last 2 earthquakes may be the signs of some tough times ahead. Pluto usually destroys completely and doesn't leave anything standing when it's done...And it's only begun its trek through Capricorn so....

I strongly urge ppl to not waste any time in trivial pursuits, clear up your karma as much as you can, and get right with your God if you believe in him. Only the strong will survive the years leading up to 2012 so act accordingly..

Just noticed something for those into numerology. The dates
8-15-2009 when added up is 8+15+11(2+9) = 23 +11 = 34 = 7.

1-12-2010 when added up is 1+12+12(2+0+10)=13+12=34 = 7.

7 is the most repeated number in the Book of Revelations and is said to represent God (G is the 7th letter). All bong jokes aside, truth is proving to be stranger than fiction these days, so anything is possible, including the fact that there may be more intelligent life out there than us mere mortals, and they may just have to intervene to save humans from themselves. Dont let Hollywood movies' definition of "ET" fool you into thinking that there's no science behind that fiction. Just food for thought

Last edited by divine g; 03-02-2010 at 08:56 AM.
Unread 03-02-2010, 05:23 PM

15.08 my name day
12.10 my birthday :/

Wellwell. Why do you believe we will die in 2012? Why believe in Mayan calender??? Me and my boyfriend were thinking about getting married 12.12.12.... But now that its the new "doomsday" maybe not so much... My luck!
Unread 03-02-2010, 05:24 PM

Anything about desember 2012 indicating that the world will "go under"?
Unread 03-02-2010, 07:57 PM

Ha! Don't fall for that BS. The Mayans probably thought that we would have enough sense to turn the calander over and start over. Ha!

Of course there is something else I would like for you to ponder on. Isaac Newton calcualted it to be at end on 2060.

I think it will go on for-ever. The changes will be in man-kind and how we evolve. Just my thouhts.
V/r LionKing
Unread 04-13-2010, 05:11 AM

Arrow Re: The worst day in history of Mankind -- Aug 15th, 2009!!

Only "big deal" I can see in 2012 is that the great Regulus-the Heart of the Lion (constellation of Leo), the "SUN behind the Sun"-resident in the Sign of Leo since 293 BC-moves into the sign of the Virgin...
Unread 04-23-2010, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr View Post
Only "big deal" I can see in 2012 is that the great Regulus-the Heart of the Lion (constellation of Leo), the "SUN behind the Sun"-resident in the Sign of Leo since 293 BC-moves into the sign of the Virgin...
We may have a huge effect from a passing comet or Planet X or whatever and the poles may flip as they have done before. The Earth will continue no doubt and start over again as has happened before with just a few survivors from the bunkers. WHo cares??? We dont die anyway, just move over......I would spend all my money right now if I knew for sure we would be in a cataclysm of overwhelming proportions.
Unread 05-05-2010, 07:02 PM
Banned

Found this link, very scary how accurate this woman is. She predicted 2010 would have terrible earthquakes and volcanic activity. She says

Quote:
If I am right, 2010-2013 will be the most disastrous years on record. Even God will be feeling it
Very interesting reads here. Check these links

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17388684/2...of-the-Volcano

http://www.scribd.com/doc/27591256/E...AITI-and-CHILE

Tags
15th, 2009, 2012, august, drunvelo, history, mankind, melchezidek, worst