Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 09-07-2019, 12:49 AM

Send a message via AIM to HeyPlayGirl
My momís job loss

Hi, my momís employer has threatened to fire her by October. She is such a hard worker but the sales goals they are expecting from their employees is very high and really unrealistic!!! She has no savings and no husband to help her. Sheís been employed there since August 2005

Will she lose her job this year?
Her info is September 10, 1960 at 08:58 AM in Corpus Christi/Texas/USA

THANKS

Last edited by HeyPlayGirl; 09-07-2019 at 01:21 AM.
Unread 09-07-2019, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyPlayGirl View Post
Hi, my momís employer has threatened to fire her by October. She is such a hard worker but the sales goals they are expecting from their employees is very high and really unrealistic!!! She has no savings and no husband to help her.

Will she lose her job this year?
Her info is September 10, 1960 at 08:58 AM in Corpus Christi/Texas/USA

THANKS
Can they just do that? Is there no employment law there?? From what I know if she has a permanent contract they canít just sack her. They have to go through certain procedures first. Disciplinary capabilities that sort of thing
Unread 09-07-2019, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Can they just do that? Is there no employment law there?? From what I know if she has a permanent contract they canít just sack her. They have to go through certain procedures first. Disciplinary capabilities that sort of thing
They can 100% do that. Itís a sales job. You donít make your sales, you get fired. In the USA we donít do contracts for small jobs like other countries. Only big careers like engineers get such contracts.
This company fired my friend who was pregnant , they fired my moms boss because she missed too much work due to having colon cancer. Itís a very ruthless company.

Google ďUnited states AT WILL job policyĒ it means an employer can fire you AT WILL at any time for any reason.
My mom can maybe collect a small unemployment for a few months but she still needs a job.

Can someone please give an astrological response thanks
Unread 09-13-2019, 12:23 PM

Re: My momís job loss

very tough situation to find alternate job.
she needs your support for few years
Unread 09-14-2019, 06:08 AM

Re: My momís job loss

Thank you. Iíll update in 3 weeks.
Unread 09-14-2019, 08:28 AM
Banned

Lightbulb Re: My momís job loss

Hey, your Mom is Uranus in person and Neptune in person. (angular houses) As such, she needs a lot of love always (particularly from her family), and she would like to be very independent (Uranus) and also very loving (Neptun). its a fact
Furthermore Sun in 11th house wants to be independent always
Ascendant in Libra needs good partners (business) always only. Check that
If she looks for the next job, she should check computer jobs or health care or nutrition jobs (Cancer midheaven). They are successful for her
Right now is a troubling time, but if your mom perseveres, she can find a job in 2 years (not much earlier).
Good luck
Unread 09-14-2019, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teach View Post
Hey, your Mom is Uranus in person and Neptune in person. (angular houses) As such, she needs a lot of love always (particularly from her family), and she would like to be very independent (Uranus) and also very loving (Neptun). its a fact
Furthermore Sun in 11th house wants to be independent always
Ascendant in Libra needs good partners (business) always only. Check that
If she looks for the next job, she should check computer jobs or health care or nutrition jobs (Cancer midheaven). They are successful for her
Right now is a troubling time, but if your mom perseveres, she can find a job in 2 years (not much earlier).
Good luck
Thanks but this is a Vedic branch of the forum I believe Vedic doesnít use neptune or uranus..

Tags
loss, momís