Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Recommendations > Advertising

Advertising This sub-board is the place for advertising your astrological services or products (books, websites, software). Advertising to non-astrological stuff is not allowed. This forum's administrtaion does not undertake any responsibility for any astrological services, especially those offered against a fee, provided and availed via this forum in any form: through private messages, emails, or any other mode.

Unread 03-17-2019, 12:32 PM

Exclamation Virgo woman Sagittarius man couple reading

ODD COUPLE MATCHES?

Aquarius/Virgo
Sagittarius/Virgo
Pisces/Leo
Libra/Taurus
Cancer/Aries
....and so on, ANY ODD COUPLE COMBINATIONS óTHIS OFFER IS FOR YOU!

If you are currently in a relationship with a sign that, traditionally, is not compatible with yours,

And you are struggling or having difficulty navigating each otherís differences

If you are looking for ways to make light of your personality clashes in your relationship.....

LOOK NO FURTHERó

I own and operate a website about Tarot AND Astrology,

and one of my favorite things to do reading about are the strange and odd couples of the zodiac that come together

When they see challenges, and need help to find the effective solutions,

I AM HERE TO HELP!

I enjoy interpreting both charts of the couple, and discovering practical ways to connect and solve some of the disputes the couple naturally experiences in the relationship.

NOW THRU MARCH 2019ó I am offering this amazing opportunity ABSOLUTELY 100% FREE OF CHARGE!

If you are struggling and searching for help in your odd relationship match, please come see me immediately, BEFORE I GET TOO BOOKED UP!

Thanks, canít wait to talk with ya!

Love,
Kat~XO

Find my services here: https://OriginalInsightsAstrology.com

:confusing:

:rollingeyes:

Unread 06-23-2019, 11:39 AM

Re: Virgo woman Sagittarius man couple reading

Hello,

I tried to access your website, but was unable to access. Not sure if it is because I am in a different country or not. Can I provide information here for a compatibility reading? Thanks!

Tags
couple, reading, sagittarius, virgo, woman