Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 04-21-2019, 02:53 AM

Pluto/Saturn in 8th

I currently have Pluto and Saturn transiting my 8th house. Pluto is on my Mars, Saturn not far behind. Early next year, both will be exactly conjunct my Mars. I'm a little bit nervous. I have a lot of Scorpio natally, so I'm fairly accustomed to this kind of energy. But this is quite a hefty dose.

Anyone else having this transit in the 8th? Or had it in their past. Or how about just Pluto conjunct Mars. Somehow that has the feel of a heavy machinery type of accident.

ETA Having an impossible time uploading my chart and not sure if the link will work. If anyone wants to have a look, I was born Nov 4 1984 at 6:32 pm New Bedford, MA.

My chart:

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...;smon=4;nhor=1

Last edited by LilyLavender; 04-21-2019 at 03:35 AM.

Tags
pluto or saturn