Question about moon nodes

Ori

So I’m digging deep into synastry of me and someone who I have deep soul connection( at least I had) and I’m starting to question is it possible that because of our badly aspected nodes the relationship is over(not meant to be)?

The thing is that we are born only 11 days apart and we have the same aspects in natal chart from planets to nodes so they kind of just mirror if that is the right word?

But what amazes me the most is that this soul connection is really not reflected in our synastry. You know, we don’t have that typical soulmates aspects like: sun/moon conjunct node or north node conjunct vertex etc.

So my main question is: was this seperation permanent? To be honest that badly aspected uranus really scares me :/

Attachments

• astro_61gw_anonymous_anonymous.32597.36759.jpg
    astro_61gw_anonymous_anonymous.32597.36759.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 22

thelivingsky

It looks to me, but I am guessing, that if you did a composite the Nodes would square a mars/venus conjunction. The evolutionary astrologers teach that planets square the nodes in natals indicate a skipped step and a need to finish that step in this lifetime. So perhaps there is a similar indicator in composite charts too.

But one of you has their Sun on the other's Moon. Some older astrologers call this "karmic link". But I have not seen this aspect very often in long standing unions.

The difficult aspects to Uranus should give you pause as well as those to Neptune. But it is extremely rare to have synastry with no difficult aspects with outer planets. I give the composite as much weight as the synastry. I tend to believe after 40 years of doing composites, that even where the synastry is okay or good and the composite is also good that the nodal placement in the composite is the best indicator of enduring relationships.

ardentika

Well you have the sun-moon conjunction, so that might be it what you feel. Also I'd include the vertex. It shows karmic/soul connections.

Ori

Well you have the sun-moon conjunction, so that might be it what you feel. Also I'd include the vertex. It shows karmic/soul connections.

His vertex is conjunct my mercury and square ascendant and my vertex is square saturn and semisextile venus and mars
In composite we have venus and mars conjunct vertex,trine saturn and semisquare sun (tight orbs)

Anything significant? :)

Ori

It looks to me, but I am guessing, that if you did a composite the Nodes would square a mars/venus conjunction. The evolutionary astrologers teach that planets square the nodes in natals indicate a skipped step and a need to finish that step in this lifetime. So perhaps there is a similar indicator in composite charts too.

But one of you has their Sun on the other's Moon. Some older astrologers call this "karmic link". But I have not seen this aspect very often in long standing unions.

The difficult aspects to Uranus should give you pause as well as those to Neptune. But it is extremely rare to have synastry with no difficult aspects with outer planets. I give the composite as much weight as the synastry. I tend to believe after 40 years of doing composites, that even where the synastry is okay or good and the composite is also good that the nodal placement in the composite is the best indicator of enduring relationships.

We do have nodes conjunct venus and mars in composite yes :)
What does that mean?
With pause do you mean on and off relationship?

Last edited:

ardentika

His vertex is conjunct my mercury and square ascendant and my vertex is square saturn and semisextile venus and mars
In composite we have venus and mars conjunct vertex,trine saturn and semisquare sun (tight orbs)

Anything significant? :)

I'm not very familiar with vertex squares. Only conjunction and opposition. Minor and easy aspects don't count to vertex. The conjunction is intense, not sure about the square. The composite is ti be looked only if there was and is long term connection, it takes time to play out. So first the connection happens and then the composite can be read.

thelivingsky

I'm not very familiar with vertex squares. Only conjunction and opposition. Minor and easy aspects don't count to vertex. The conjunction is intense, not sure about the square. The composite is ti be looked only if there was and is long term connection, it takes time to play out. So first the connection happens and then the composite can be read.

Yes, it usually takes the features of a composite chart a long time to play out, but sometimes the composite has transit that are hitting major points in the composite when the two people first meet . In this case the relationship dynamics will tend to exhibit these transit energies right from the start. Also,

I believe that the major features of the composite are felt instantly especially in the case of stelliums that include the luminaries - there is a very quick attraction and feeling of sympatico.