Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Unread 09-06-2017, 04:21 PM
The_Saturnian The_Saturnian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pinnacle of The Seventh Chakra
Posts: 1,458
Re: Most magnetic aspect.

A broad question. But nonetheless a very good one too. I could think of a few, but the most obvious would have to be pluto and/mars in scorpio. A conjunction of the two with vertex and a trine from Jupiter (expansion) in Aquarius (uniqueness). Ascendant ruler when in square to natal pluto's placement particularly in Scorpio. Venus square/trine/opposing could provide sharp definition to pluto's magnetism. Sun/Mars conjunction again square/opposing pluto?

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 09-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Jojointhesky Jojointhesky is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 7
Re: Most magnetic aspect.

So what does this mean for me going through my Pluto square Pluto? Extra magnetism or does it go the other way?
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Unread 08-05-2018, 10:54 PM
nolo nolo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojointhesky View Post
So what does this mean for me going through my Pluto square Pluto? Extra magnetism or does it go the other way?
lol. 😊 lots of people would hate and feel unsafe around especially if you have pluto in the 5th or 10th house
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 08-10-2018, 05:54 AM
Somna7H's Avatar
Somna7H Somna7H is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 786
Wink Re: Most magnetic aspect.

I'm a indefinitely a Magnet.
But I repel more than attract.
I have too many aspects.
For example Sun Square Pluto, Mars Conjunct Pluto, Venus Trine Pluto, Venus and Moon Opposite Uranus etc and many more.....
__________________
My Natal Chart : http://imgur.com/FAzvpaf

Last edited by Somna7H; 11-06-2018 at 11:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Unread 11-05-2018, 02:56 PM
avrillavigne's Avatar
avrillavigne avrillavigne is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 46
Re: Most magnetic aspect.

I have been told that I am a magnetic person.
I do attract a lot of guys but I haven't really had luck in love.

Venus in Pisces in 8th house.
Sun in Aries in 8th house.
Sun conjunct Venus
Sun trine Pluto
Venus trine Pluto
Sun sextile Neptune
Venus sextile Neptune
Sun trine Uranus
Venus trine Uranus
Leo ascendant
Lilith conjunct Ascendant in 1st house
Mars opposite Sun and Venus
Mars trine Neptune
Mars conjunction Moon
Sun is asc ruler while Venus is MC ruler
Moon square Pluto
Sun and Venus semi-quadrate Jupiter

Last edited by avrillavigne; 11-05-2018 at 03:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Unread 11-18-2018, 07:12 PM
ricca91 ricca91 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 39
Re: Most magnetic aspect.

It depends on what you consider magnetic...

For charisma and sex appeal, I think no aspect can top Venus-Mars conjunctions, especially in Fire signs. They simply have an aura of power and animal sexuality. If they have a target, they go and get it. Other women and men are crazy about them, and the Mars-Venus person tend to "care a s**t" about other people's opinions which makes them have this powerful energy. They exude self-confidence through they mannerisms and these men are very macho-like. Women tend to have a masculine demeanor but the kind that doesn't turn off others.

The square is similar, but their demeanor is much "weirder" than the conjunction. Seems like they aren't comfortable with this strong energy. The conjunction knows EXACTLY what it wants, the square is torn. They have magnetism but it's not so much "in your face" as the conjunction.

For charm, definitely Venus-Jupiter aspects, with the conjunction being the strongest. These people are jovial and easy-going, and generally people enjoy their company a lot since they make you feel important and valued. They are generous to a fault and always lean a helping hand, again, especially when the conjunction is in fire signs.

Sun or Moon trine Ascendant are other charming aspects. With the Sun, you appear very sincere, good natured, full of good intentions and self-confident if Saturn isn't in the mix (square/opposition/conjunct sun or moon). With the Moon, you appear nurturing and affectionate, but maybe a little moody.

Neptune and Uranus contacts with ASC, DSC, Venus or Mars make the person independent, original and eccentric with Uranus and difficult to read, almost ethereal with Neptune. It's very intriguing. Neptune gives the appearance of an innocent beauty which is very appealing.

For dark magnetism, Pluto is number one in any aspect. Sun-Pluto, ASC-Pluto, Moon-Pluto, Mars-Pluto, Mars in Scorpio, Moon in Scorpio or heavy Scorpio in general. They exude self control and confidence. They have this "dangerous" aura which incourages the other to surrender to the person, a la "take me and do what you want with me". It's much less apparent than Venus-Mars but people perceive it. They are mysterious and seem trustworthy in some way and people tend to trust them and tell their best kept secrets spontaneously. People don't really understand why, but they are attracted. The scorpionic/plutonian piercing gaze is a big factor in the attraction.

Mercury-Pluto can seduce with their voice, which almost always is deep and/or powerful even if they whisper. Its tone resonates across the room and when the Mercury-Pluto person speaks, everyone shuts up and listens, also because this person doesn't tend to speak much unless he/she has something meaningful to say. Their words are carefully paced, controlled and powerful and the subject is not afraid to say what he thinks even when it's uncomfortable or brutal.

Calmness and pragmatism is also magnetic for some people. Here is when Saturn comes in. The Saturn person is calm and collected, a problem-solver and only a few things shake them. They tend to be sarcastic and have an acid humor. Some are intrigued, some are just annoyed because they tend to be pessimists and to complain if Saturn is not well integrated.

Remember that other aspects to these planets/angles modify the energy.

Last edited by ricca91; 11-18-2018 at 09:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Unread 11-18-2018, 08:59 PM
Amit89 Amit89 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 709
Re: Most magnetic aspect.

Sun positively aspected to Uranus.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Unread 11-19-2018, 12:20 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,203
Re: Most magnetic aspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricca91 View Post
It depends on what you consider magnetic...

For charisma and sex appeal, I think no aspect can top Venus-Mars conjunctions, especially in Fire signs. They simply have an aura of power and animal sexuality. If they have a target, they go and get it. Other women and men are crazy about them, and the Mars-Venus person tend to "care a s**t" about other people's opinions which makes them have this powerful energy. They exude self-confidence through they mannerisms and these men are very macho-like. Women tend to have a masculine demeanor but the kind that doesn't turn off others.

The square is similar, but their demeanor is much "weirder" than the conjunction. Seems like they aren't comfortable with this strong energy. The conjunction knows EXACTLY what it wants, the square is torn. They have magnetism but it's not so much "in your face" as the conjunction.

For charm, definitely Venus-Jupiter aspects, with the conjunction being the strongest. These people are jovial and easy-going, and generally people enjoy their company a lot since they make you feel important and valued. They are generous to a fault and always lean a helping hand, again, especially when the conjunction is in fire signs.

Sun or Moon trine Ascendant are other charming aspects. With the Sun, you appear very sincere, good natured, full of good intentions and self-confident if Saturn isn't in the mix (square/opposition/conjunct sun or moon). With the Moon, you appear nurturing and affectionate, but maybe a little moody.

Neptune and Uranus contacts with ASC, DSC, Venus or Mars make the person independent, original and eccentric with Uranus and difficult to read, almost ethereal with Neptune. It's very intriguing. Neptune gives the appearance of an innocent beauty which is very appealing.

For dark magnetism, Pluto is number one in any aspect. Sun-Pluto, ASC-Pluto, Moon-Pluto, Mars-Pluto, Mars in Scorpio, Moon in Scorpio or heavy Scorpio in general. They exude self control and confidence. They have this "dangerous" aura which incourages the other to surrender to the person, a la "take me and do what you want with me". It's much less apparent than Venus-Mars but people perceive it. They are mysterious and seem trustworthy in some way and people tend to trust them and tell their best kept secrets spontaneously. People don't really understand why, but they are attracted. The scorpionic/plutonian piercing gaze is a big factor in the attraction.

Mercury-Pluto can seduce with their voice, which almost always is deep and/or powerful even if they whisper. Its tone resonates across the room and when the Mercury-Pluto person speaks, everyone shuts up and listens, also because this person doesn't tend to speak much unless he/she has something meaningful to say. Their words are carefully paced, controlled and powerful and the subject is not afraid to say what he thinks even when it's uncomfortable or brutal.

Calmness and pragmatism is also magnetic for some people. Here is when Saturn comes in. The Saturn person is calm and collected, a problem-solver and only a few things shake them. They tend to be sarcastic and have an acid humor. Some are intrigued, some are just annoyed because they tend to be pessimists and to complain if Saturn is not well integrated.

Remember that other aspects to these planets/angles modify the energy.
I have many of these aspects lending to sex appeal, charm, and dark magnetism, but I'm not attractive. I do have the Venus-Mars square, though. I wonder how to go about becoming less awkward with the Venusian-Martian energy


Throughout my life, I wasn't able to look people in the eyes. I always had this sense than in doing so, I would unlock an immense amount of power, connection, so I avoided it. I wonder if that's a manifestation of the Venus-Mars square. Eye contact feels so intense and I wasn't always ready to handle that intensity
__________________
'rage, rage against the dying of the light, I will not go gentle into that good night'| Celine, provocateur, celestial reaper
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Unread 11-19-2018, 12:42 AM
ricca91 ricca91 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 39
Re: Most magnetic aspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
I have many of these aspects lending to sex appeal, charm, and dark magnetism, but I'm not attractive. I do have the Venus-Mars square, though. I wonder how to go about becoming less awkward with the Venusian-Martian energy


Throughout my life, I wasn't able to look people in the eyes. I always had this sense than in doing so, I would unlock an immense amount of power, connection, so I avoided it. I wonder if that's a manifestation of the Venus-Mars square. Eye contact feels so intense and I wasn't always ready to handle that intensity
If you'd like, post your chart. Maybe you ARE magnetic, but you don't feel comfortable with your sex appeal. I think this is due to the Venus-Mars square. Looking people in the eyes is fundamental. It's the most erotic and arousing thing ever. Try it and see what happens!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ricca91 For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (11-19-2018)
  #60  
Unread 11-19-2018, 01:13 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,203
Re: Most magnetic aspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricca91 View Post
If you'd like, post your chart. Maybe you ARE magnetic, but you don't feel comfortable with your sex appeal. I think this is due to the Venus-Mars square. Looking people in the eyes is fundamental. It's the most erotic and arousing thing ever. Try it and see what happens!
I actually am quite curious if there is anything magnetic in my chart. I'd love to tap into anything I may not be aware of and I'm going through that process on many fronts right now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astroChart.jpg (49.2 KB, 7 views)
__________________
'rage, rage against the dying of the light, I will not go gentle into that good night'| Celine, provocateur, celestial reaper
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Unread 11-19-2018, 01:37 AM
Somna7H's Avatar
Somna7H Somna7H is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 786
Re: Most magnetic aspect.

@ricca91

Thank you!


Good!
Then I'm the Dark Magnet.

__________________
My Natal Chart : http://imgur.com/FAzvpaf
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Unread 11-19-2018, 01:39 AM
ricca91 ricca91 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 39
Re: Most magnetic aspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
I actually am quite curious if there is anything magnetic in my chart. I'd love to tap into anything I may not be aware of and I'm going through that process on many fronts right now
I think you have charisma. As I said, Mars-Venus in any aspect is magnetic but the square creates friction which could show as coming off too strong with people. Moreover, the Moon-Mars conjunction in Virgo and in the 1st house in my opinion could mean that you have volatile emotional states and moods, and people can see it! Could be that others are intimidated by you. Just my 2 cents. However, after a couple of glasses of beer, my analysis could be far from accurate
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ricca91 For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (11-19-2018)
  #63  
Unread 11-19-2018, 01:48 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,203
Re: Most magnetic aspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricca91 View Post
I think you have charisma. As I said, Mars-Venus in any aspect is magnetic but the square creates friction which could show as coming off too strong with people. Moreover, the Moon-Mars conjunction in Virgo and in the 1st house in my opinion could mean that you have volatile emotional states and moods, and people can see it! Could be that others are intimidated by you. Just my 2 cents. However, after a couple of glasses of beer, my analysis could be far from accurate
That's probably true... Well I don't know if people are intimidated, but I'm sure that whatever brooding emotional states I'm in probably seep through and probably push people away. I'm told people can see my emotions in my eyes and it is possible I come off too strong with people sometimes

Do you think there's anything Plutonian because I'd really love to believe I have even an ounce of dark magnetism lmao


I have social anxiety, but I'm trying to really tap into any social graces I may have
__________________
'rage, rage against the dying of the light, I will not go gentle into that good night'| Celine, provocateur, celestial reaper
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Unread 11-19-2018, 02:00 AM
ricca91 ricca91 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 39
Re: Most magnetic aspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somna7H View Post
@ricca91

Thank you!


Good!
Then I'm the Dark Magnet.

You are! You just have to master your Pluto. I know a little bit about you from the threads in which you replied to me, and I sense (I'm sorry if I'm judging, it's just a hunch) that you are not comfortable with your life right now.

People can be intimidated by your "darkness", but you have other placements that demonstrate that you can be a very sensitive, loving person. I suppose your life was full of struggles, however, Pluto demands that you cross the line of your comfort zone, otherwise, during some transit/progression, he will do that for you.

You are 36 and have a life ahead of you, but Pluto sometimes makes us fearful to express our true self, something that at some moment you'll need to do.

Mars-Pluto demands heavy physical activity. A lot of energy is stored and ready to blow. Try to meditate, exercise heavily (do a medical check first) and channel this atomic energy into something that makes you feel fulfilled.

You can do it. It's in your chart. If astrology is your thing, with so much Pluto you can help a lot of people. Move the energy. It just means getting up, overcome laziness/fear (in my case was a mix of both, but fear for the most part) and pursuing your passions in order for them to become real. Do it and Pluto will reward you.

Saturn is also strong in your chart. Maybe you feel obstacles all around the way, low self-esteem and even low vitality, and some apathy. Give Saturn what it wants, structure. Plan plutonially and then execute it without fear, because you will succed.

I also see that you have a wide Sun-Nessus conjunction. I interpret that as self-abuse/harm, although it can mean that in expressing yourself, you can be abusive with other people. Nessus also has a lot of energy. I see much much potential.

Use it, and do whatever it takes in order to integrate all this parts and be the person you want to be!

Last edited by ricca91; 11-19-2018 at 02:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ricca91 For This Useful Post:
Somna7H (11-19-2018)
  #65  
Unread 11-19-2018, 05:04 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,203
Re: Most magnetic aspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricca91 View Post
I think you have charisma. As I said, Mars-Venus in any aspect is magnetic but the square creates friction which could show as coming off too strong with people. Moreover, the Moon-Mars conjunction in Virgo and in the 1st house in my opinion could mean that you have volatile emotional states and moods, and people can see it! Could be that others are intimidated by you. Just my 2 cents. However, after a couple of glasses of beer, my analysis could be far from accurate
Actually, you know what? I'm not a charismatic person at all. I feel like I should be with Venus elevated and trining Jupiter, but I'm not. Maybe there is some charisma that I haven't tapped into, though. I'm quite the opposite of charismatic. I'd love to believe there's something I can work with

When you were going through those aspects, do nonconjunctions count too? I do have Sun-Pluto and Mercury-Pluto as well as Moon/Mars-Neptune/Uranus, but none of them are conjunctions. Pluto quintiles my ascendant and moon, but idk how influencial that is. My main conjunction would of course be that moon-Mars one and nobody's attracted to someone with a moon-Mars conjunction lol. If anything I think that's very repelling
__________________
'rage, rage against the dying of the light, I will not go gentle into that good night'| Celine, provocateur, celestial reaper
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Unread 11-19-2018, 04:00 PM
ricca91 ricca91 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 39
Re: Most magnetic aspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Actually, you know what? I'm not a charismatic person at all. I feel like I should be with Venus elevated and trining Jupiter, but I'm not. Maybe there is some charisma that I haven't tapped into, though. I'm quite the opposite of charismatic. I'd love to believe there's something I can work with

When you were going through those aspects, do nonconjunctions count too? I do have Sun-Pluto and Mercury-Pluto as well as Moon/Mars-Neptune/Uranus, but none of them are conjunctions. Pluto quintiles my ascendant and moon, but idk how influencial that is. My main conjunction would of course be that moon-Mars one and nobody's attracted to someone with a moon-Mars conjunction lol. If anything I think that's very repelling
There is the problem... leaving the astrological point of view, if you say and convince yourself that you're not attractive and charismatic, people will pick up the vibe and give you the result that you expect (repulsion, etc.).

You need to believe in yourself more and you'll see how people are going to be attracted to you. Easy to say, difficult to do, but it's possible. Believe me, I know. Therapy helps, meditation does too.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Unread 11-19-2018, 05:28 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricca91 View Post
There is the problem... leaving the astrological point of view, if you say and convince yourself that you're not attractive and charismatic, people will pick up the vibe and give you the result that you expect (repulsion, etc.).

You need to believe in yourself more and you'll see how people are going to be attracted to you. Easy to say, difficult to do, but it's possible. Believe me, I know. Therapy helps, meditation does too.
I know, I'm working on that. That's partially why I'm here. Looking for things I may not be aware of myself even though obviously, a chart can only say so much. I'm newly in therapy

I am seriously curious if there is anything in my astrological chart though. Do you think Pluto plays any part for me, or even Uranus or Neptune even though they form hard aspects? You mention all those aspects but do non conjunction aspects apply too?

I use astrology to gain insight into things I may not be aware of on a personal level or to explore things I already know, so I suppose this is another avenue for me to explore

Last edited by Lykanized; 11-19-2018 at 05:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Unread 11-19-2018, 06:08 PM
yuriv yuriv is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 146
Re: Most magnetic aspect.

Good stuff ricca, neptune conjunct ascendant for me. I think anyone with mars in fire signs will be magnetic in a outgoing sort of way, probably mars in water signs in a entrancing kind of way, mars in air - magnetic with words. I am not sure about mars in earth though, if they do at all. I like to think mars in water signs are the most desirable in my direction.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Unread 11-19-2018, 06:29 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,203
Re: Most magnetic aspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuriv View Post
Good stuff ricca, neptune conjunct ascendant for me. I think anyone with mars in fire signs will be magnetic in a outgoing sort of way, probably mars in water signs in a entrancing kind of way, mars in air - magnetic with words. I am not sure about mars in earth though, if they do at all. I like to think mars in water signs are the most desirable in my direction.
Earth is sensual and tuned into the body. Even if Mars Earth doesn't come off overtly sexual, it's more of an Earthy sexuality and you will be pleased with the results
__________________
'rage, rage against the dying of the light, I will not go gentle into that good night'| Celine, provocateur, celestial reaper
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Unread 11-19-2018, 06:32 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,203
Re: Most magnetic aspect.

There definitely is an exaggeration of Pluto. I know many Plutonians and they're not at all magnetic. Not repelling or magnetic. Just blah. Someone else pointed that out earlier in the thread too
__________________
'rage, rage against the dying of the light, I will not go gentle into that good night'| Celine, provocateur, celestial reaper
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Unread 11-19-2018, 07:43 PM
yuriv yuriv is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
There definitely is an exaggeration of Pluto. I know many Plutonians and they're not at all magnetic. Not repelling or magnetic. Just blah. Someone else pointed that out earlier in the thread too
Lool are they really plutonians if they are not magnetic, like is that a thing?
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Unread 11-19-2018, 07:46 PM
yuriv yuriv is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Earth is sensual and tuned into the body. Even if Mars Earth doesn't come off overtly sexual, it's more of an Earthy sexuality and you will be pleased with the results
Haha, i should know i used to have mars in virgo.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Unread 11-19-2018, 07:52 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,203
Re: Most magnetic aspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuriv View Post
Lool are they really plutonians if they are not magnetic, like is that a thing?
Yeah, it really gets exaggerated is all. I've known many Plutonians and I mean people with stelliums and Pluto/Scorpio on angles and the such. I come from a family of Plutonians as well
__________________
'rage, rage against the dying of the light, I will not go gentle into that good night'| Celine, provocateur, celestial reaper
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Unread 11-19-2018, 07:52 PM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,203
Re: Most magnetic aspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuriv View Post
Haha, i should know i used to have mars in virgo.
What do you mean you used to?
__________________
'rage, rage against the dying of the light, I will not go gentle into that good night'| Celine, provocateur, celestial reaper
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Unread 11-19-2018, 08:09 PM
yuriv yuriv is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
What do you mean you used to?
It's a neptunian thing i do these days, i live my chart - sometimes am tropical, sometimes draconic, sometimes sidereal, etc
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aspect, magnetic

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Composite chart for romance Neptune Rising Relational Astrology 6 12-09-2011 02:52 PM
Am I scared for nothing? Ebenia Solar returns 7 06-22-2008 07:45 AM
Relationships....and bills.. Magical Fairy Relational Astrology 2 08-26-2007 02:22 PM
pluto opposite mercury johan Mundane Astrology 54 08-13-2006 08:48 PM
Galactic Center and Transiting Pluto Lapis Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects 111 05-01-2006 05:45 AM



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.