Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 07-17-2019, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
Opal can you please upload your chart? the sigs you are using are wrong..so if you may please upload it so we can see it also...also give the exact data of your chart so we can draw it also
I havenít figured out how not to make the charts disappear after an hour. I am working extremely long hours right now, and am rather new here. The data is above. I asked close to Calgary Alberta. Canada. Sorry. Maybe someone else can. I will figure it out when work slows down.

The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (07-17-2019)
Unread 07-17-2019, 02:13 PM

Re: He's dead or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
I haven’t figured out how not to make the charts disappear after an hour. I am working extremely long hours right now, and am rather new here. The data is above. I asked close to Calgary Alberta. Canada. Sorry. Maybe someone else can. I will figure it out when work slows down.
Thank you Opal.Please confirm that the data of this chart are accurate when you have the time to do so

So in this chart the missing person is signified by Saturn l7 and moon, as natural sig for lost people also, since Opal has no relation to this person at all*.saturn in his turned 12th , moon void in Scorpio in her fall, in the domicile of mars ...and Saturn in a separated aspect with sun, an enemy...which rules also his turned 8th house...so again things don't seem good from this chart..so the least i can say that this person is in danger, if not worse..either in captivity, hospital...etc..all places related to 12th house...this sun on castor =the mortal twin .both pods are venus (either 27,21 or 10.21 libra) and venus will find saturn by opposition .Moon also has found sun and pluto.saturn is also radix 8th

***i know that many of you who follow lilly by the book you will assign to him sun...still for many reasons, that i cannot elaborate right now, in such cases you use the 7th.But even so we have the same separating aspect sun/saturn

***Still i would like to see a chart made of one of his close relatives...either mother or father
Attached Images
File Type: jpg opals chart missing guy.jpg (49.9 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Aria Venue; 07-17-2019 at 02:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aria Venue For This Useful Post:
ryancopper88 (07-17-2019)
Unread 07-17-2019, 02:51 PM

Yes, that is the chart. Thank you! I will be back to learn.

I too would like to see the manís natal, or his parents natal.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (07-18-2019), ryancopper88 (07-17-2019)
Unread 07-18-2019, 12:26 AM

Unfortunately I still don't have any birth informations of my cousin besides his birthday (29/11/1993) and that of his mother (09/16/1971), both borned in Sao Paulo, Brazil, but I don't have the exact birthtimes.....
The Following User Says Thank You to ryancopper88 For This Useful Post:
Opal (07-19-2019)
Unread 07-18-2019, 05:52 AM

Aria Venue, I don't understand turning.....is there a link or book you recommend that explains it in detail.....or is in Christian Astrology and I am just not paying attention.......
Unread 07-18-2019, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryancopper88 View Post
Unfortunately I still don't have any birth informations of my cousin besides his birthday (29/11/1993) and that of his mother (09/16/1971), both borned in Sao Paulo, Brazil, but I don't have the exact birthtimes.....
we don't need his birh data !!!!! only his mother of father to make a question!!!!!!!where is he? is he alive? if they feel to do so...
ryancopper88 (07-18-2019)
Unread 07-18-2019, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Aria Venue, I don't understand turning.....is there a link or book you recommend that explains it in detail.....or is in Christian Astrology and I am just not paying attention.......
stick to the book you have Frawley for start
Opal (07-19-2019)
Unread 07-19-2019, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Can you post noon charts for them, please?
Unread 07-20-2019, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Can you post noon charts for them, please?
noon or moon chart, friend?
Unread 07-20-2019, 06:55 AM

Quote:
noon or moon chart, friend?
12:01 pm

I like noon charts for timeless charts, it gives me a gauge of what is earlier and later.....
Unread 07-20-2019, 11:09 AM

dear ryancopper88
i asked you to provide us with an horary question from his parents or even you... since you are a close relative to him.I don't know why is this is so difficult to do it.Anyway keep us update in case you have any news
Unread 07-20-2019, 10:04 PM

Hi Ryan,

I know there is a language issue here.

Aria Venue has asked that you ask the question to the cosmos yourself. I asked as you did not understand what I was saying.

In horary, you ask a question taking note of the time and the place that you asked. Then you make up a chart. It is different than natal that uses the time, date and place of your birth.

So when it feels right to you, ask a Precise question. You have to ask exactly what you want to know, clearly.

Below is how to make a chart that most horary readers prefer to use for reading, on astro.com

How to post a question for Horary Astrology
ę on: 14.11.2011 at 10:24 [UT] Ľ First of all - Formulate the question by rolling it over and narrowing it down to what need to ask. A sincere question of personal relevance that have thought about as to what to do yourself and some recommend have prayed over before asking it. Ask an affirmative question in the positive and avoid "either, or" questions for clearest answer. Don't take yourself out of the equation in asking about something which only makes it harder to find the definitive answers.
Then mark down the hour and minute, date and location as write out the question.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________

To erect the chart on this site -

FREE HOROSCOPES - Click on at top of AstroDienst Header -

EXTENDED HOROSCOPES - Click on At bottom of that page -

ADD NEW person - To draw up an event chart for the specific question

QUESTION - Fill in the Name______ with the Title of the QUESTION
Select -
EVENT TYPE
TIME OF ASKING is the BIrth Time and Date to filled in with The TIME OF ASKING of the QUESTION (not your birthday) THIS IS NOT NATAL ASTROLOGY
LOCATION CURRENT LOCALE Is Where you are at TIME OF ASKING the QUESTION (Like unto birth of the Question) This is your current locale, as opposed to your natal place of birth.

Then continue to -
EXTENDED CHART SELECTIONS page to taylor a chart for horary reading here.
Leave the DEFAULT CHARTY STYLE as is, except for following selections -

Select -
REGIOMONTANUS (drop down menu) HOUSE METHOD (the more preferred method of traditional horary for various reasons)

Select -
REDUCE CHART SIZE - 90% for easy viewing on page.

Select from -
ADDITIONAL OBJECTS Menu - PARS FoRTUNA /
Part of FORTUNE (at top of the list which is on left side page /bottom menu)

Select from Right Side List -
Check BOX for o Always Use MEAN NODE
Check BOX for o ADD Some FIXED STARS

Then continue to chart.

Back on Horary Discussions page - start new, the title HEADER is the Question or Subject Matter

The text box - fill in a few comments pertaining to the MATTER in QUESTION

Below the TEXT BOX, Click on the Blue Lettering - SHOW AVAILABLE FILES

A drop down window appears with the charts in your files. Select the icon of that last on the list/ at bottom of the list. If aren't sure, select the title of the chart to examine it before clicking the icon next to which is how to select to post.

POST - Then to save it to your post by clicking on POST at near bottom of page.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (07-21-2019), ryancopper88 (08-04-2019)
Unread 08-04-2019, 02:58 PM

Thanks very much for all!! Now on Friday a close friend of him told to my aunt that my cousin left his home after finding out that his ex-wife (which he was in love with yet) began to relate to 2 men at once, including his "best friend" ... I only imagine the size of the emotional and psychological disgust he must be experiencing... Well, but the only question is where did he go or is he now ://

Tags
dead