Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 06-19-2019, 10:53 PM

Will my financial flow come back soon?

My situation is very chaotic in relation to making money !!
of course I'm not going through extreme difficulties, and I don't have any debts, but I'm living with my mother and my stepfather ... as a super Aquarian, this situation makes me very uncomfortable in having my freedom suffocated
I am working as a real estate brokerage firm ... I don't have a fixed gain, the financial situation in my country isn't the best in this moment, I have never had so many problems in making money as I have now ... it is certain that Neptune is my transit 2nd house and my money in these last 3 years has been in minimal doses ...
This graphic also doesn't look promising, can someone give me a light ?!
Attached Images
File Type: png will.png (41.4 KB, 7 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to AquaVenusian For This Useful Post:
Cadillac (06-29-2019)
Unread 06-29-2019, 02:14 PM

Re: Will my financial flow come back soon?

Aquariums in the 2nd house. Saturn in the 1st retrograde and uranus in your 5th house in taurus . It is a no
Unread 06-29-2019, 02:41 PM

Your 2nd ruler being saturn, out of sect, and also retrograde is not going to be helping. In about 5 degrees saturn will go back direct, mercury and venus will then be conjunct in the 10th house.

So not straight away, but it will come back, the 5 degrees could be months or years.
Unread 06-29-2019, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Your 2nd ruler being saturn, out of sect, and also retrograde is not going to be helping. In about 5 degrees saturn will go back direct, mercury and venus will then be conjunct in the 10th house.

So not straight away, but it will come back, the 5 degrees could be months or years.
very wisely .. thanks my friend!!
Makes sense ... because I have my moon in the 8th house on the natal chart making trines with 3 personal planets including venus, mercury and sun in 12th house ... saturn is going to join with these planets making trine with the moon within this period that you mentioned ... I will have pluto doing those same things too !!

Last edited by AquaVenusian; 06-29-2019 at 03:09 PM.

Tags
back, financial, flow