Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Technique

Horary Technique This sub-board is the placeholder for all threads concerning theoretical and technical issues in horary astrology.

Unread 12-29-2018, 07:38 PM
Banned

I have a question

Hi there, I have an event chart of a 911 call and I want to know how the result of the call and subsequent death of the person effects the persons he left behind.
There is no time of death yet, only the 911 call. I am going to add the chart to the event astrology forum but the horary techniques might be helpful in this I am thinking. Is there a particular planetaspect I might watch other than moon to help understand an event chart and the circumstances surround it?

I will use a placedus house system chart on this and if there is a reason to consider others, I would appreciate the information.

Unread 12-29-2018, 10:12 PM

Re: I have a question

Regiomonatus is the traditional house system for horary, but I don't know that there's a big difference with Placidus.

You kind of have to analyse an event chart as-it-is. With horary, you need a question timed for the precise moment when the question became a burning issue for you.

It sounds to me like your horary question might be something like, "How is the death of X affecting his children?" Be as specific as you can.

Are you familiar with the technique of turning the chart? You'd probably have to do this with this type of third-party question.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
Tandy (01-19-2019)
Unread 12-30-2018, 11:04 PM

Re: I have a question

A chart for last seen, or in this case for the emergency services call, is to determine what happened to the person.

If you have a pressing need to know what happened to his family as a result of his death, that would be a separate question.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oddity For This Useful Post:
Tandy (01-19-2019)

Tags
question