Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-06-2018, 01:18 PM
MiaMiaMia MiaMiaMia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 222
What do they mean? Strongest Planet, Sign, House.

PHP Code:
https://astrowin.org/natal_cosmodynes/dynes_table.php?sh22=1 
Hi everyone!
According to astrowin, my strongest Planets are ASC, Mars, MC, Jupiter, strongest Signs Cap, Sag, Leo, Aries, strongest houses 6, 1, 5, 10.

I wanted your opinions on what that means in terms of my potential, and where I could find something like my strenghts. Im especially interested in how those energies influence each other and combine in a chart.

For example, how does the 6th and 1st house energies combine?

My chart for good measure:

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-06-2018, 02:13 PM
The Way The Way is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 45
Re: What do they mean? Strongest Planet, Sign, House.

It would help if you post a chart from Astro.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-06-2018, 02:24 PM
MiaMiaMia MiaMiaMia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 222
Re: What do they mean? Strongest Planet, Sign, House.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Way View Post
It would help if you post a chart from Astro.com


https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...376.png&res=63
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 08-06-2018, 03:18 PM
The Way The Way is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 45
Re: What do they mean? Strongest Planet, Sign, House.

The image has expired.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 08-06-2018, 05:25 PM
MiaMiaMia MiaMiaMia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 222
Re: What do they mean? Strongest Planet, Sign, House.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Way View Post
The image has expired.
I hope this works.
Attached Images
File Type: png MiaMiaMia Astrowin powers png.png (87.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: png MiaMiaMia Astro.com chart png.png (125.5 KB, 8 views)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-06-2018, 07:56 PM
The Way The Way is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 45
Re: What do they mean? Strongest Planet, Sign, House.

Hi, Mia.
Leo rising with ruler Sun in the 6th house within Aquarius. Beautiful Sextile between Sun and Jupiter, this is a positive aspect that gives much confidence. Jupiter strong in its own sign of Sagittarius within the 5th house along with Venus giving much luck and enthusiasm, love of children, larger-than-life attitude. Love of sports etc. The strong placement of Jupiter is indeed beneficial here. Too much of a good thing? Let's continue to some problematic placements. Mars in the 1st house within Leo but placed Retrograde indicating a problem with asserting your Self. Mars in Leo within the 1st gives leadership ability, however, this will be delayed. It is to remember that the Retrograde is an illusion, however, its impact is quite real. It represents the planet having problem manifesting in a proper manner related to that planet. You have both Mars and Mercury retrograde. You asked about your Mercury. It is actually strong in Aquarius, but retro indicates it will make you problems at the initial phase of life. Going back to Mars, problems related to anger management, asserting yourself, self-confidence, taking the lead, being in the spotlight, being yourself. You asked about strong planets. Although the retrograde is considered a debility, your Mars is strong. It wants to shine and it will, in time.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Way For This Useful Post:
MiaMiaMia (08-06-2018)
  #7  
Unread 08-06-2018, 08:30 PM
MiaMiaMia MiaMiaMia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 222
Re: What do they mean? Strongest Planet, Sign, House.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Way View Post
Hi, Mia.
Leo rising with ruler Sun in the 6th house within Aquarius. Beautiful Sextile between Sun and Jupiter, this is a positive aspect that gives much confidence. Jupiter strong in its own sign of Sagittarius within the 5th house along with Venus giving much luck and enthusiasm, love of children, larger-than-life attitude. Love of sports etc. The strong placement of Jupiter is indeed beneficial here. Too much of a good thing? Let's continue to some problematic placements. Mars in the 1st house within Leo but placed Retrograde indicating a problem with asserting your Self. Mars in Leo within the 1st gives leadership ability, however, this will be delayed. It is to remember that the Retrograde is an illusion, however, its impact is quite real. It represents the planet having problem manifesting in a proper manner related to that planet. You have both Mars and Mercury retrograde. You asked about your Mercury. It is actually strong in Aquarius, but retro indicates it will make you problems at the initial phase of life. Going back to Mars, problems related to anger management, asserting yourself, self-confidence, taking the lead, being in the spotlight, being yourself. You asked about strong planets. Although the retrograde is considered a debility, your Mars is strong. It wants to shine and it will, in time.
Thank you so much, this is very interesting. You made me curious about my Jupiter, and I think Ill want to explore that more, as well as my Venus. Im not into sports, but the general tone felt like you were describing a part of me that I like very much!
Ha, Im not giving up on Mercury and the Mars bit is spot on. I am perplexed by it being strong, but maybe the Rx aspect is part of my disconnect.

What is your opinion on Mars in Leo, how does it like to be expressed?
And where would you point me when it comes to vocation?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 08-07-2018, 12:33 PM
The Way The Way is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 45
Re: What do they mean? Strongest Planet, Sign, House.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaMiaMia View Post
Thank you so much, this is very interesting. You made me curious about my Jupiter, and I think Ill want to explore that more, as well as my Venus. Im not into sports, but the general tone felt like you were describing a part of me that I like very much!
Ha, Im not giving up on Mercury and the Mars bit is spot on. I am perplexed by it being strong, but maybe the Rx aspect is part of my disconnect.

What is your opinion on Mars in Leo, how does it like to be expressed?
And where would you point me when it comes to vocation?
Mars in Leo is creative and wants to be expressed and seen. You have your Mars and Venus positively making a Grand Trine with the Midheaven, with Aries on the cusp of the 10th ruling career. Leo is theatrical and dramatic. All of the above indicate an affinity towards the arts, sports, and theatre. I believe you are very good with children. Venus in the 5th is artistic.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Way For This Useful Post:
MiaMiaMia (08-13-2018)
  #9  
Unread 08-07-2018, 04:42 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 4,886
Re: What do they mean? Strongest Planet, Sign, House.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaMiaMia View Post

What is your opinion on Mars in Leo, how does it like to be expressed?
And where would you point me when it comes to vocation?
Your Mars is rising so prominent and well-placed, yet is retrograde so tending to retreat or go within. An interesting paradox, its movement in both directions at the same time, so to speak, by seasonal versus daily/diurnal motion. [I say more about this paradoxical motion below.]

At 27.59 Leo, it has what traditional astrology describes as essential dignity by both term and face. It also has accidental dignity being in the 1st, which is an angular house. It is interesting that even though it is retrograde by planetary motion, it still leads all the other planets around the chart in the motion of the day, the diurnal motion, with Saturn bringing up the end. Mars in Leo is compatible by element with Mars' ruler, Aries. And perhaps most importantly, your natal Mars is conjunct the Royal Star, Regulus.

That is a lot for you to process, but try to research what each of these descriptors might mean and it will shed a great deal of light about how you may lead in this world. I would especially encourage you to read about the symbolism of Regulus by doing a search on "fixed stars," starting with this link:

http://ye-stars.com/WP/the-ground-of...constellations

Regarding your Mercury, it is retrograde natally, but it turned direct by progression around the time you were 18 or so, so you should be able to begin to engage and work with your Mercury with good effect now.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
MiaMiaMia (08-13-2018)
Reply

Tags
house, planet, sign, strongest

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.