Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 07-29-2018, 03:30 PM

Keanu Reeves

Hi guys!
Maybe because of his promo for John Wick, Keanu has been on my mind lately, and Im just very curious about this guy.
Ive seen another thread about him regarding his relationships and his love of motocycles :P so Im not going to go there.
My question is, how did his early years/relationship to parents affect him? How is he doing emotionally?
Also, for those who know more about Neptune than me how does his Neptune affect him?

Thank you!

Unread 07-30-2018, 12:52 AM

Re: Keanu Reeves

I'm not much for celebrities, but I always found it apt that he became the avatar for a variety of counter-cultural, underground and fringe movements through his role as Neo from the matrix series, especially those that utilize terms such as "taking the red pill", " exiting the matrix" and "waking up". Him being the 'chosen one' as a result of his Sun/Mercury/Uranus/Pluto conjunction at the ascendant.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
david starling (07-30-2018), MiaMiaMia (07-30-2018)

Tags
keanu, reeves