Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Astrological Parts

Astrological Parts A subforum dedicated to Arabic Parts, Hermetic Lots, and modern trans-saturnian Astrological Parts.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-03-2017, 11:31 AM
Luney's Avatar
Luney Luney is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 281
Is my Mother My Secret Enemy? arabic parts....

if my Secret Enemy is Leo 12 degree 29
and My Mother is 12 deg 29
Does this mean she is my secret Enemy?

My inheritance also lands at 12 deg 29 Leo.

these were calculated at the libra centre.
where do I find the interpretations please
much appreciated!

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-27-2017, 04:47 PM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 2,092
Question Re: Is my Mother My Secret Enemy? arabic parts....

I'm afraid so...sorry you found that out. What made you believe she's doing or plotting something against you? Any history of conflict with her?
__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CapAquaPis For This Useful Post:
Luney (07-27-2017)
  #3  
Unread 07-27-2017, 05:43 PM
Jlynn Jlynn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 44
Re: Is my Mother My Secret Enemy? arabic parts....

I understand your concern, but your mother may not necessarily be your secret enemy. It could be, someone may fight over an inheritance that she is involved in. The best way to find out is to examine her chart... or do a synastry. Arabic parts can be tricky... Astrology in itself is a weather channel of your life. It's what could happen, if conditions are right. In this situation, keep your eyes and ears open. Check on your mother, ask her how she is doing, gain some clarity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luney View Post
if my Secret Enemy is Leo 12 degree 29
and My Mother is 12 deg 29
Does this mean she is my secret Enemy?

My inheritance also lands at 12 deg 29 Leo.

these were calculated at the libra centre.
where do I find the interpretations please
much appreciated!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jlynn For This Useful Post:
Luney (07-27-2017)
  #4  
Unread 07-27-2017, 06:56 PM
Luney's Avatar
Luney Luney is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 281
Unhappy Re: Is my Mother My Secret Enemy? arabic parts....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
I'm afraid so...sorry you found that out. What made you believe she's doing or plotting something against you? Any history of conflict with her?
Thanks for your reply.. Yes, my mother is an accountant. And very wealthy, she has too many assets to get a pension. My Grandmother raised me from birth , she was the best thing in the world. When my Grandmother took ill, she said to me, dont worry, youll be looked after. I cried beside her watching her die. Well it came her funeral time, and Mum passed me a set of rosemary beads and said, this is all she left you. I didnt put much thought into It.but my mother made herself trustee of her financial accounts.
Now , me and my 4 year old son are struggling on our own . She lent my ex partner $40,000 to finish our house so we could sell it. And somehow I ended up with nothing. Shes floundering around with half a million dollars wanting to buy real estate, while we are virtually struggling to afford a rental. She doesnt want me to live near her. Theres something wrong here... Thanks for your reply .. i m glad I looked into it.. When she visits,Saying , Ill come up and help with Levi) shes always off to the hairdressers, or the club, shopping, anyway , she just sold her plane, because she said she is broke.. I dont like her very much anymore.. Shes not very nice. she actually left me and my son homeless in a tent at one stage, but was nice enough to pay for a torch and gas stove.
__________________
You need to dig deeper if you want to find the Treasure . L.Rae ☉/♏︎ ★ Asc/♏︎ ★ ♀/♏︎ ★ ♆/♏︎ ★ ☿/♏︎★☋/♏︎ ☾/♐︎ ★ ⴲ/♐︎ ⚘/♍︎ ★ ♂/♍︎ ★ ♅/♍︎ ★ ♄/♓︎ ★♃/♌︎★ MC/♌︎
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 07-27-2017, 07:09 PM
Luney's Avatar
Luney Luney is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 281
Re: Is my Mother My Secret Enemy? arabic parts....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlynn View Post
I understand your concern, but your mother may not necessarily be your secret enemy. It could be, someone may fight over an inheritance that she is involved in. The best way to find out is to examine her chart... or do a synastry. Arabic parts can be tricky... Astrology in itself is a weather channel of your life. It's what could happen, if conditions are right. In this situation, keep your eyes and ears open. Check on your mother, ask her how she is doing, gain some clarity.
Yes thanks, There will be alot of money when she dies. Im not the kind to fight over money. , but Im guessing there will be some conflict concerning the sharing. I m trying to ask her about her chart, and she wont make up her mind whether she was born in 1948 or 1949... Weird... i think she knows Im onto her.
She lied about my birth time, so Im paying our friend here Kannon to do a rectification. Thanks for your input.. Much appreciated.. 💫
__________________
You need to dig deeper if you want to find the Treasure . L.Rae ☉/♏︎ ★ Asc/♏︎ ★ ♀/♏︎ ★ ♆/♏︎ ★ ☿/♏︎★☋/♏︎ ☾/♐︎ ★ ⴲ/♐︎ ⚘/♍︎ ★ ♂/♍︎ ★ ♅/♍︎ ★ ♄/♓︎ ★♃/♌︎★ MC/♌︎
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 07-27-2017, 07:13 PM
Jlynn Jlynn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 44
Re: Is my Mother My Secret Enemy? arabic parts....

Yikes! It does appears that she may very well be your enemy. So sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luney View Post
Yes thanks, There will be alot of money when she dies. Im not the kind to fight over money. , but Im guessing there will be some conflict concerning the sharing. I m trying to ask her about her chart, and she wont make up her mind whether she was born in 1948 or 1949... Weird... i think she knows Im onto her.
She lied about my birth time, so Im paying our friend here Kannon to do a rectification. Thanks for your input.. Much appreciated.. 💫
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jlynn For This Useful Post:
Luney (07-27-2017)
Reply

Tags
arabic, enemy, mother, parts, secret

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.