Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.

Unread 04-11-2013, 06:03 PM

Re: Most magnetic aspect.

for me it would be uranus conjunct sun. - sexy stuff.
or pluto in trine aspect to sun.
moon conjunct ascendant.
venus in aspect to pluto. is cerebrally magnetic. and pure magic.
and scorpio all of them! especially their eyes and eyebrows and their gazes that pierce thru your skull. - so sexy.

Unread 04-11-2013, 09:59 PM
Teb

I have Venus conjunct Pluto and Uranus in Virgo and Libra. and I attract ask kinds of people at various seasons in my life. in January '05 I literally met people every day, men and strange women. I'm female. in 08 I met a slew of men and people would just walk up to me in public places and tell me all sorts of personal business.
Unread 04-12-2013, 10:50 AM

In my experience i've found those with Sun conjunct Pluto to be something to behold in the realm of magnetism; they seem to exude charisma, it just seems to come naturally to them.

I have Sun trine Pluto;
Mars/Venus square Pluto

I dont think i'm magnetic.

That said though; i can get along with anyone anywhere in the world; whether their rich or poor, drug users or high society; there's no distinction to me.
Lives in eternity's sun rise."
- William Blake.
Unread 04-12-2013, 10:26 PM

what about moon conjunct mars (0.46), both opposite uranus (4.12)?
Unread 04-15-2013, 02:17 AM
may28gemini

Overall, I think Pluto reigns supreme when it comes (powerful) magnetism. I think Pluto in 1st house, Pluto on the AC, Pluto-Venus aspects, and Pluto-Mars (can attract aggression which can be seen as a form of magnetism) are all reasonable candidates for magnetism. I also think those with Scorpio Moon have a great sense of magnetism.
Unread 09-04-2014, 03:00 AM

I have sun conjunct neptune and uranus, moon in scorpio in 7th house, venus conjunct pluto in scorpio in 8th house, venus trine ascendant in aries. I dunno these aspects are magnetic?. I had read that people say a lot about Pluto and scorpio sign. That make magnetic power?. Whenever I going out, I usually feel like everyone look at me, that make me annoyed!
Unread 09-05-2014, 03:03 PM

My venus only makes squares except for the conjunction with the ascendant.
Some of my ascpects:
sun square pluto(scorpio)
venus square pluto
ascendant square pluto
I also have:
moon opposition mars
venus square mars
mars square jupiter

People are always staring at me which is strange because I have friends who are much prettier than me but I always seem to get more attention. Even though I'm kind of reserved and don't like to have too many people around. But I wouldn't call myself in any major way magnetic.

Marlon Brando has sun square pluto if that says anything. In his chart it's part of a t-square also involving mars and moon.
Unread 09-05-2014, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarusx View Post
In my experience i've found those with Sun conjunct Pluto to be something to behold in the realm of magnetism; they seem to exude charisma, it just seems to come naturally to them.

I have Sun trine Pluto;
Mars/Venus square Pluto

I dont think i'm magnetic.

That said though; i can get along with anyone anywhere in the world; whether their rich or poor, drug users or high society; there's no distinction to me.
I am sun conjunct pluto in Scorpio. I think you are right I find strange eccentric people really cool so I am not surprised when they come right up to me on the street. I tend to attract life and death situations and interesting people and a lot of crisis but I like it life would be boring without it.

I also have pluto in Scorpio 8th house (sun is in 9th house) its domicile by house and sign it comes naturally to me that energy. I have Mars and Mercury in 8th house libra too.
Unread 09-07-2014, 05:55 PM

Just mentioning the so called 'magnetic' aspects.
Pluto in 1st (in a wide conjunction with the Sun), and a bunch of 1st house planets if using whole signs. But if you're using Placidus, then Venus conj. Mars in 1st (Mars semisextile Pluto).

I've been told by my friends (aka people who aren't scared of me ) that I should model and that I'm pretty. Only from them though...
I have gotten random comments from strangers, but that's it. I don't even know how people perceive me!

My friend who has Venus conj. Pluto exact. has a very pretty look, but at the same time, an intimidating look to her, so few people approach her. She told me very few people give her complements on her looks.

Last edited by Bunraku; 09-07-2014 at 05:59 PM.
Unread 09-08-2014, 10:43 PM

I've noticed that Pluto conjunct the personal masculine planets is a really magnetic aspect to me. Conversely, people with moon or venus conjunct Pluto don't do much for me. Maybe it's because I'm a straight female, haha, but the super intense masculinity is really attractive--not so much Plutonified femininity.
Unread 09-08-2014, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Just mentioning the so called 'magnetic' aspects.
Pluto in 1st (in a wide conjunction with the Sun), and a bunch of 1st house planets if using whole signs. But if you're using Placidus, then Venus conj. Mars in 1st (Mars semisextile Pluto).
I agree with Pluto/lots of planets in the 1st house! People with packed with 1st houses are really attractive to me. They seem dignified, charismatic, and very much themselves. A lot of my favorite entertainers have packed 1st houses: Keanu Reeves, Madonna, Bjork, etc.
Unread 09-14-2014, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeCareALot View Post
I've noticed that Pluto conjunct the personal masculine planets is a really magnetic aspect to me. Conversely, people with moon or venus conjunct Pluto don't do much for me. Maybe it's because I'm a straight female, haha, but the super intense masculinity is really attractive--not so much Plutonified femininity.
Wow you're right. I checked my male and female friends charts.
Male with very tight Pluto Venus conjunction= nothing spectacular. Even with the Leo asc, he's not generally/conventionally attractive (or physically attractive at all to the normal person).

[I checked my synastry with him, and shows a bunch of Mars aspects flying around and about, so naturally I was attracted to him lol]

Male with very tight Mars Pluto conjunction= fit, manly appearance. Leo asc and is attractive.

Their charts are actually very similar, the differences are the conjunctions to Pluto and the Moon.

Female with Venus Pluto conjunction = very pretty and seductive

Will need to look at it more though, a few charts ain't gonna solve anything

Last edited by Bunraku; 09-14-2014 at 02:00 AM.
Unread 09-15-2014, 02:49 AM

Sun, Venus, Mars and Tight Lilith aspects. Mars- Neptune in favorable aspects esp quintiles & Trines
Unread 09-15-2014, 03:39 AM

I think either when someone's lilth conjuncts either your sun, moon, ASC or DSC. Also venus square mars people are usually magnetic because chances are one or more planets of someone will make a contact with either their mars or venus (the planets of attraction/ beauty)
The Following User Says Thank You to astrology02 For This Useful Post:
ocho (09-17-2014)
Unread 09-17-2014, 01:43 PM

Pluto In the 7th/1st house.
Unread 09-19-2014, 01:35 AM

venus conj. uranus
Unread 07-02-2017, 04:19 AM

when pluto is in square aspect with the ascendant, you have this impenetrable aura around that awakens feelings of lust, passion, power, hate, malevolence and even magnetism it only depends on the audience how this turns out not the nature of the aspect.
Unread 07-10-2017, 12:22 AM

Someine said here that a packed 1st house is charismatic? Really? Or does it depend upon the planet and its aspect to the ascendant?

Personally I already have three personal Scorpio placements. (sun, venus and mercury scorpio) So people who get to know me find my mysterious, charming in a Scorpionic way, intense but really secretive as well.

I only have squares, semi-sextiles, semisquare and biquintile aspects to my Pluto. Wait, I only even have one positive aspect and its a sextile to Uranus. I have Pluto square mars, Pluto semi-sextile my Sun and Venus within 1 orb degree, pluto biquintile jupiter and semi-square my midheaven, and its really tight like, it says 0 degrees semisquare.

I think those aspects can play out differently, and I'm not sure if I can even consider myself magnetic but, I get stares and looks very often. If I walk in the middle of a hall filled with strangers, I do get glances and get very conscious with myself. I tend to feel it intensely and so sometimes I end up taking a different route where I don't expose myself to a lot of people. Other than that, when I do take centerstage willingly, I always get the attention of the audience. When i perform, for example, people are always quiet, participative and sometimes I can control their attention. I can make them pay attention to me.

Other than that, I also have a Venus-Uranus square, Venus-Neptune square, Mercury trine Jupiter (I make a lot of jokes and people like me for this), Sun square uranus and neptune as well, sun conjunct venus exact. Idk if you guys can consider that 'magnetic', I don't xD but I often stand out in both good and bad ways.
Unread 07-10-2017, 01:58 AM

Definitely Venus/Pluto aspects
Unread 07-23-2017, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suuiki View Post
Definitely Venus/Pluto aspects
what about pluto/ascendant
Unread 07-23-2017, 01:36 AM

I'm curious about Mars sextile Chiron too
Unread 07-25-2017, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsaries View Post
what about pluto/ascendant
I have that.
Pluto trine as. Not sure. I would say so.
Unread 08-31-2017, 06:23 PM

I have
moon trine venus
mercury conjunct venus
pisces sun 1st house
sun conjunct ascendant
venus conjunct ascendant 12th house
moon trine ascendant
pluto square ascendant
Jupiter sextile ascendant
saturn sextile ascendant
lilith square sun
venus sextile lilith
mars conjunct eris
pluto conjunct midheaven

in vedic I have venus conjunct uranus
everywhere I go people just tend to stare, even old people. 😀 am i magnetic hell yea
Unread 09-06-2017, 01:08 PM
Account Closed

I have Uranus conjunct Venus in Libra. Also Venus conjunct Sun/Pluto in Virgo (out of sign). I seem to attract a lot of attention from people. This is something that's always confused me, even if I stay silent it seems to get worse. A lot of people speak well of me in my workplace, but I do attract a lot of passive aggressive behaviour/jokes. I do My best to ignore it though, because in the past I've experienced a lot of cruelty from the group which haunts me and still twenty years later I fear it happening again. I don't doubt that I'm attracting it unconsciously, probably due a lot of repressed anger that I'm still struggling to own.
Unread 09-06-2017, 02:22 PM

I have Sun conjunct Pluto in Libra 4th house, and Venus conjunct Uranus in 5th house of Scorpio. Don't think am particularly magnetic, perhaps because it's too "male" to have Sun conjunct Pluto? And Venus does not do well in Scorpio? Or maybe my Cancer ascendant and Pisces moon prevail? People normally find me rather ethereal to look at rather than magnetic - in college seemed "spaced out" and afterwards have been told, I look as if I have a "cool shield" and seem "unapproachable" and/ or "prim and proper". The "prim and proper" 😩 could be my Virgo Mercury.

Last edited by cherylchad; 09-06-2017 at 02:27 PM.

Tags
aspect, magnetic