Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 09-08-2007, 03:28 PM

late ascendant?

hi there...

another question if you could help me.

when i elect a chart, it is often late ascendant. but i am NOT testing an astroger nor horary, nor i know the answer to the question. the answer is not obvious to me so i asked the question.

for example, the last chart i casted has 29 ascendant.

are there anyone who could provide more explanation?

for this chart, i went on reading it though it was far too late.

thank you!

whitey

Unread 09-08-2007, 04:16 PM

Re: late ascendant?

It could also mean:"be careful in interpreting this chart, you could make a mistake", or "it is a done thing, you cannot chance the situation anymore"
Cheers, Star.
Unread 09-08-2007, 04:25 PM

Re: late ascendant?

starlink.

thank you very much!

aaaaahhhhhh....i seee. why didnt i see that. the thing is the particular chart i talked about has 29degree ascendant. i dont know if you noticed but i asked in relationship section if i marry within 1 year. i have been dating this guy with whom we talked of marriage. but we had a fall out last night so i elected a chart based on the original one asking, 'do i already know that person who is going to be my husband?' i know its pathetic...

basically moon and 7th house ruler: jupiter were applying in exact conjunction on 11 degree- which means to suggest that i already know that person and it cannot be un-known him anymore, i think. i need to look at the chart again more carefully to see if there are anything against it.

i am hoping that this late ascendant doesnt mean me making a mistake in reading a chart.

its so curious how horary works.

whitey

Tags
ascendant, late