Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-01-2011, 07:18 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Rushwing
Re: Aspects to Ascendant: Conjunctions and Parallels

Venus conjunct the ascendant for me at 00 degrees leo
mars and merc in the first house as well.

I have a very round face with a button nose and squinty eyes. I blush really easily and I AM the shortest one in my family. Quite short actually. I'm also the only blonde.

I do enjoy my food, I used to be very skinny (mars also in the 1st house in leo, I was an athlete) but now I've got a comfy layer after choosing to not give up my food enjoyment for metallic and un-edible awards, I still exercise though.

Another venus in the 1st I know (male) has a very round baby face but very fit. He has HUGE eyes, and he is ALSO very short.

Uncanny.

Tags
ascendant, aspects, conjunctions, parallels