Delia Anne Stacey Missing

ElenaJ

In Herron, Illinois an 18 year old girl named Delia Anne Stacey went missing after texting her parents the word "Help". That was at 5:30pm on December 28th. Any insight on what happened to her from the chart of the moment?
The chart ascendent, representing her, is just past a square with uranus in the midheaven, ruler of her 8th of death. The moon in leo in her 2nd is separating from a trine with uranus. Pluto is just leaving the conjunction with her 7th. Doesn't sound very positive.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-02 at 6.11.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-02 at 6.11.58 PM.png
    177.8 KB · Views: 41

Marinka

Mars is also in the 4th in an out-of-orb square with Pluto, Ascendant and opposition Uranus.

Very interesting chart. Don't have time to spend on it now ... maybe later.

Starsign

Can I just ask,...for a missing person horary such as this, if the person in question is not known, does the Ascendant always represent them?

ElenaJ

The chart is for the moment Delia texted "Help". That was the last communication from her. So, it isn't really a horary but more of an event. Since she is the protagonist I put her on the ascendent. There is no birth info for her.

katydid

Moon, ruler of Asc, in 2nd, applying square to Venus in the 5th. Conflict with a female friend? The applying square seems to implicate a girl friend that was not really a friend.The Venus squares the Neptune, out of sign and wide, but applying. Was there someone lurking, hiding, coming out of the shadows, who was connected to them both? Sadly, were drugs involved?

There is a Mars/Mercury square which also indicates fights among friends/neighbors.

The Sun/Pluto square Uranus is very scary and seems to bring male energy into this, in a bad way. Maybe one of her friends was angry and told the wrong people. Bad people that saw an opportunity [Sun/Pluto square Uranus] to victimize someone?

ElenaJ

The moon is just leaving the grand trine with uranus (in the 10th, ruling 8th) and saturn (ruler of the 7th and 8th, near the cusp of the 6th). It happened on dec 28th, so roughly 5 days ago, which would put the moon back into contact with pluto and uranus.Chiron is in the same degree as the ascendent. There is currently a state-wide police hunt going on but they haven't had any traces or made contact so far, or picked up GPS on the phone. I feel also for the parents, can't imagine what they are going through. There aren't any details about who Delia was with or what she/they were doing when she made the Help message.

katydid

Sorry, katydid, just noticed your link about the friend.

I don't think there really was a 'friend.' I think she made that up so she could leave her father's house. I think she went to meet an older man and he turned out to be a bit of a problem?

ElenaJ

Just reading the article, there are missing persons here too… where is the mother? and the brother (she has a sister-in-law)? What if we turned our thoughts around, thinking positively. She (moon) is in leo (fun-loving and egoistic), in her money house, coming to square venus who is in her fall in the 5th, in the sign of sex. Is she just out selfishly having fun? This would go against what the article says about her father being hospitalized, and her still not responding. Is venus her father? And the message… her Facebook friend Val heard from her saying I love you, I'm ok, then hanging up. But, this again contradicts the "help" message.

katydid

Yes, lots of contradictions. I do see the 5th house Venus squaring the Moon as her possibly falling into a kind of 'selfish' trap of wanting to have fun, get high, bei with friends or boyfriends that her father would not approve of.

But that Sun/Pluto square Uranus seems to over ride the whole thing. Makes me think that she might have stumbled into a bad situation.

katydid

An update has been posted here: https://www.facebook.com/HerrinPoliceDepartment/

Seems that police have made in-person contact with her, but she states that she doesn't need assistance and is otherwise uncooperative.

I think she ran off with a boyfriend that would not be suitable in the family's eyes. So she ran off and is hiding from them. Just a hunch.

I thought the Sun/Pluto/ to Uranus meant she had been victimized. Maybe she is being taken advantage of or exploited. I hope there is no trafficking going on.

katydid

So what was the "help" sms all about? Strange. Thanks for the update.

I think the chart showed that she was in a bad situation at some point. Often when teens run off, they do get themselves in compromising, intimidating situations. She may have needed HELP at that time but moved through it somehow. Maybe she complied? :unsure:

I read her FB and a few of her family members. I think she may be full of drama and I think she has run off before. I hope she can mature and get her life back on track or it might end badly.

Kitchy

Banned
Hello -

My hunch reading was the girl was out for fun but maybe with the wrong 'fun' person (pluto hovering below desc. (maybe a co-worker turned social friend?) . There was nothing sinister I saw in 12th or 8th house though that made me think dire things.

Most affirming was the Merc / Jupiter trine 7th to 3rd - socializing, "going to vegas" so to speak - seeing a new place nearby with a friend, maybe.

The grand trine in the 2nd/5th/10th though.... She may have gotten pregnant by an older guy on her gad about Moon/Uranus in those houses and, even with practical Saturn in the grand trine, the comeuppance of taking things easily or lightly always comes eventually. Just a weird thought about that when I saw it.

The time of "help" call was made after Moon 19 leo perfected its trine with Saturn at 10 of Sag - so maybe the 'help' was that comeuppance of Saturn - she got in too deep and couldn't get herself out without help.

Last edited:

Inline

In Herron, Illinois an 18 year old girl named Delia Anne Stacey went missing after texting her parents the word "Help".

That was at 5:30pm on December 28th. Any insight on what happened to her from the chart of the moment?

The chart ascendent, representing her, is just past a square with uranus in the midheaven, ruler of her 8th of death. The moon in leo in her 2nd is separating from a trine with uranus. Pluto is just leaving the conjunction with her 7th. Doesn't sound very positive.

Wouldn't this be under Forensic astrology, if its an event chart being analyzed?

ElenaJ

Interesting point. I entered it in this forum as "missing person". There hadn't at that point (or afterwards) been any indication of a crime. Using the time of her "help" text, maybe horary isn't the correct category in that there was no actual query. My query about what happened to her, when I learned of the event, might have been a horary chart, and would have been different from the event chart.