How did the interview go?

Sanaa

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum, and really happy that I found you :)
Yesterday I had an interview that I dont believe it went well however the chart seems really interesting and maybe it was not that bad as I think. The interviewers were 2 and the one gave me a really hard time , the other one is a person I have really good realtionship. Generally the interview was really challenging since it was through VC and we had to repeat the questions all the time and my answers also due to internet interrupting. They said that I will have news the next 2 weeks.
As I said, I feel that the result will not be good..
Asc is Venus and Mars (1st) and Job is 10th house so Sun.
Venus is retro so I guess this is not a really good sign, sun is doing a conjuction with Venus but squares Mars first. So I thinks Mars interferes and the conjunction is not happening however it does confuse me that Mars is part of the first house also and the presence of moon in the 1st house.
Anyone interested in giving a try?
Thank you in advance :)

Attachments

• astro_2at_nansy_hr.39639.7270.jpg
    astro_2at_nansy_hr.39639.7270.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 37

ElenaJ

You are Venus significator of the ascendent.
Moon is on the ascendent, appropriately enough, since you are asking how you did in the interview.
Moon approaches a square with stifling restrictive Saturn, who also rules the 4th of end of the matter. Saturn is also ruler of Capricorn intercepted in your 3rd of communications, which inhibits expression. So, you didn't put your best foot forward.
The job is the 10th, sun, and the employer is 6th, mars.
Venus, mars and sun are in a very tight configuration, but in reality Venus will square mars before it conjuncts the sun (job).
Venus is in the natural house of scorpio ruled by mars, and in the face of mars, while mars is in the sign of exaltation of Venus. This is not a strong mutual reception, just a shadow of a hope.
What tilts the scales I think is Part of Fortune exactly square you, Venus.
Not looking good, sorry.

Sanaa

Yes... I can feel it that it was not good..Thank you for the quick reply Elenaj. I will post again once I have an update.

Chrysalis

Lot of employers is @ 4 Scorpio/ruler mars. The lot is in a succedent house, which is not too bad. Moon will next conjunct the lot, the lot ruler mars is conjunct Pof but in the derived 12th. You venus retrograde towards a square aspect with lot ruler mars & POF, with you also conjoining with L10/sun. And the MC is in an elevated degree also.

There is some negatives here, but i think it looks more positive for you.
Good luck.

Please make sure you update

aquarius7000

Hi,

I don't see much coming out of this. You are weak as Venus. The Moon is in its fall. 3rd house ruler Jup is in Fall too.

Sanaa

Hi,

I don't see much coming out of this. You are weak as Venus. The Moon is in its fall. 3rd house ruler Jup is in Fall too.

Hi aquarius7000. Thank you for your reply. I know for a fact that I am going to the 2nd stage so apparently it went well,better than I thought . I will though update if something changes 😊

Last edited:

Sanaa

Lot of employers is @ 4 Scorpio/ruler mars. The lot is in a succedent house, which is not too bad. Moon will next conjunct the lot, the lot ruler mars is conjunct Pof but in the derived 12th. You venus retrograde towards a square aspect with lot ruler mars & POF, with you also conjoining with L10/sun. And the MC is in an elevated degree also.

There is some negatives here, but i think it looks more positive for you.
Good luck.

Please make sure you update

Hi Chrysalis thank you for the reply 😊 So what I know until now unofficially is that eventually I was one of the strongest candidates.So as it seems I will pass to the 2nd stage😊 so Chrysalis as you said, a lot of negative elements but as it seems positives were stronger. I will update again once I have an official answer.

aquarius7000

Hi aquarius7000. Thank you for your reply. I know for a fact that I am going to the 2nd stage so apparently it went well,better than I thought . I will though update if something changes 😊
Thanks for the response.

I wasn't looking at it 'stage wise'. I meant overall. Wish you good luck though