Ok cast a chart based on an question and I’m floored but not sure I should be

Ok so to make a long story short my ex left me and in turn our life together as a family with our 2 year old son for antother woman whilst he was attempting to get clean in rehab for well,.... us ..... he out of the blue tells me he’s in love with a girl he met in sober living super SUPER out of his character even more out of his character he blocked me on everything and every forM of communication Imaginable dispite the fact we have a young child together ..... not like him AT ALL I’ve known him for 7 years we were together for 3 almost 4 so I asked the question : will him and his new girl friend breakup/end soon with an undertone of will he realize that what he has done was the wrong thing todo (because like I said it feels soooo much like .... idk almost like witch craft or something) side note part of the question I guess was in search of closer because he has given me 0 litterally as if Myself and our connection via our beautiful baby boy mean absolutely nothing to him ...... I’m really very confused but yea I cast the chart based on the question/time Asked and my location and it looked very ommnious but I’m not skilled enough to interpret it fully any insight would be soooo very much appreciated i cast it with :

regiomountnanus house system
at June 2nd 2020
at exactly 4:00 pm
in PONCHATOULA, La USA

Attachments

• ZMC91fG - Imgur.jpg
    ZMC91fG - Imgur.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Ouranos

Hello Ancientaura,
L1 combust - Moon in Fall in Via Combusta - You are in troubled water.
L1 Venus combust about to square L7 Mars and you are only received by Face (the weakest bond) - You receive Mars by Exaltation and Triplicity - You value this relationship more than he does.
Fights and see-saw relationship (Mutable significators)
Moon in Scorpio (Fall) will last sextile Jupiter R in Capricorn(Fall) in 4th
Have you considered searching help in the community, like a shelter or organizations helping mothers.

I hope things will settled for you,
Ouranos

ElenaJ

Unfortunately, the chart doesn't promise anything positive for you in this relationship.
You are Venus, and as Ouranos wrote combust, so pretty much helpless and overcome.
With Moon your co-significator approaching an opposition with Uranus in the 7th there will probably be a definitive break with him.
The Venus/mars square will not bring you back together.
His co-significator is sun, who also rules his 5th of romance, and the sun/venus conjunction would indicate he will stay with the other woman.
You don't mention if you are legally married, which could change your position and that of your child.
Before moon opposes Uranus, there is a helpful trine with mercury, who rules 12th of institutions, that would include shelters and organisations for helping mothers, as Ouranos suggested. Mercury also rules the 9th of lawyers, for example legal aid can give you advice as to how to protect your rights.
Note that your ex is mars, in your 5th house, you could risk losing the child, so concentrate your energies on protecting you and the child, and putting yourselves in a safe secure position.
With mars conjunct Neptune his addiction problems will not be leaving him soon, so your life will probably be better off without him, unimaginable as that might seem t you now.

Chrysalis

I doubt he's of sound mind to be making these kinds of lasting promising decisions. He'll end up needing to go back into rehab. Him/mars is in his 12th house of self-undoing in Pisces and moving towards Neptune.

Leave him to it for now, he's made his bed so let him lie in it. This "new love" is not going to go down well in his life.

aquarius7000

Hi,

This is a chart ridden with difficulties.

Moon is very weak and a weak Moon which is angular, per my observation, brings a lot of emotional turmoil. The Moon's last aspect was a square to Saturn, ruler of the 5th house of the chart (your child together), which means the child too will not be a consideration for him unfortunately. Saturn also is the end of the matter, so again it shows disappointments.

Venus (you) and Mars are moving towards a square (friction), and given that Venus is in the 8th, the friction will bring you a lot of sorrow.
Venus is overshadowed by the Sun, which is ruler of his 5th house of love affairs, and given in the 8th house, clearly reflective of the situation/affair at hand.

Mars (he) does like Venus (you) as Mars receives Venus in exaltation. However, Mars is moving towards Nep (addiction), so he will have a 'fall' again and then it will move into Aries, where he will receive Venus in detriment. Once Venus goes direct and moves into Cancer, you will be much stronger and will be in his fall, so won't care much for him and get over him.

I am afraid, I don't see any future here. If you like, I can check your natal chart for you if you want to post it.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the chart doesn't promise anything positive for you in this relationship.
You are Venus, and as Ouranos wrote combust, so pretty much helpless and overcome.
With Moon your co-significator approaching an opposition with Uranus in the 7th there will probably be a definitive break with him.
The Venus/mars square will not bring you back together.
His co-significator is sun, who also rules his 5th of romance, and the sun/venus conjunction would indicate he will stay with the other woman.
You don't mention if you are legally married, which could change your position and that of your child.
Before moon opposes Uranus, there is a helpful trine with mercury, who rules 12th of institutions, that would include shelters and organisations for helping mothers, as Ouranos suggested. Mercury also rules the 9th of lawyers, for example legal aid can give you advice as to how to protect your rights.
Note that your ex is mars, in your 5th house, you could risk losing the child, so concentrate your energies on protecting you and the child, and putting yourselves in a safe secure position.
With mars conjunct Neptune his addiction problems will not be leaving him soon, so your life will probably be better off without him, unimaginable as that might seem t you now.
We are not legally married