Two astrologers totally misinterpreted my chart, please help, I'm a noob!

Zora

Account Closed
I have one specific question.

I have a long term relationship, yes, with my moon situation, and his Moon is way way worse. Our syanstry is maybe from meh to bad, I don't get it. And I have one friend, former obsesser, or he still is one, and just a better faker, I don't know.

I can't have friends, that's one thing I'm very bad friendship material because I'm detached for a while, but they, almost all of them go crazy, possessive, pathologically obsessively crazy over me, no, not really sexually, I don't know what they want, maybe to eat me or or slurp out my soul, but what about the long distance ones? Same sh*t.

Why is this happening?
Seriously, why? I'm lonely.

Hello Roseana,

your moons rules your 11th house - with moon/uranus correspondence energy and is in 4th house doubled with uranus conjunct - this is a higher and wider range of perceptions you can conceive with more from outer influence as others do and are sometimes endangered to get overloaded overelectrified and overwhelmed from.

Not able to sort out immediately what is yours and what belongs to other people and not able to close your own doors completely to find a rest of your own - as you have fine antennas with this and are connected more with the outer world like a channel medium - feeling all from outside in your own emotions as well.

Your relationship 7th house is ruled by neptune and your longlasting relationship and marriage (8th house) is ruled by mars with mars/pluto correspondence energy. A strong intense, persisting and passionate energy in relationships. 8th house is also house of all possible addictions and psychological issues and near to death experience one can experience in own life in longlasting relationships.

Your neptune as ruler of 7th house in 4th house - house of soul - is emotionally expecting and longing a for a soulmate partner - what in fact could come true for you - from your shown chart energies - if right transit time has come and neptune is activated by a slowmoving transit planet. As you have a very special neptune placement on zero degree capricorn - in exact trine with your special zero degree virgo sun in 12th house.

But with a zero degree placement between two signs and kinda between two worlds - the visible and the invisible one - you feel yourself different from others and in fact really are - like not really belonging to this world and like sitting between two chairs.

But as soon a slowmoving planet enters zero degree - like transiting saturn will do entering aquarius and get in aspect with both of your planets on 4/6/2020 - relationship will get an activated subject and matter for you for a change.

As you blanked out your personal data - just for your info - it is always better to post a chart with transits shown on outer circle for a more easy reading on events to happen in near future.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Sorry, my English is bad.

What do you see? I'm open to bad things/assumptions too.

I have one specific question.

Why is this happening?

I don't see anything really wrong with the picture.

Your 7th house is traditionally ruled by Jupiter which is both in detached Aquarius and also in retrograde[walking away] motion. So it seems appropriate that your initial impulse in relationship is to step back, hold back, walk away.

Jupiter's influence carried further in the chart, affecting your friendship through two avenues. First, it is positioned opposite the 11th house of friendship, and it also influences your friendships through its rulership of your 11th house ruler, Moon.

And since Moon as a planet symbolizes your inner feeling life, Jupiter's rulership of it likely contributes to your feeling detached, lonely in the arena of friends and relationships in general.

I suspect this may as much about you as it is about the people you meet. And if I were to offer a remedy, or a least something to experiment with, I might suggest that among the people you meet, bring your very discerning Sun and rising sign, and only let in those who respect and perhaps even manifest the reserved, sensitive [Venus in Cancer], discerning character that your chart reflects.

Then see what happens? :)

I am truly wishing you the best!
PS Your English is really good.

Zora

Account Closed
Hello again Roseana,

thx for your DOB what makes it more easier.

I'm almost died when I was born, it was an emergency c-section,
A mars ruled 8th house with mars in prenatal house 12th- like yours -always show an early near to death experience before birth and around own birth.

Mars squaring scorpio saturn in 3rd house and mercury as rising and birth ruler sextiling gemin chiron in 10th- can show breathing issues because of umbilical cord around the neck and necessary c-section to rescue own life - saturn rules 5th house you life energy and mars is the knife necessary to use to get you suddenly born to earth - mercury as your rising and birth energy is in zero degree trine with your uranus as health house ruler - being in conj. with your moon in 4th house. Both opposing gemini chiron in 10th house- leaving afterwards a mental memory-injury and irrational anxiety to probably get no breath within a crowd of people.

as of mental illnesses, nobody knows what's wrong with me, I have a ton of diagnoses, severe depression, bpd, hf autism, on the road to adhd, addiction, but I just take an insane amount of medication for my insomnia, so nothing illegal or alcohol, ****, sex, gambling etc., and they don't even work half the time, I have "I don't know" personality disorder, severe anxiety.. Meds don't work or they make everything worse, I can't work because of insomnia, anxiety etc., I'm always tired and no amount of sleep can help it, my sleep meds poison me and I can barely tolerate them..
And I fear.. fear of everything and nothing. Maybe I have PTSD, I don't know, but they don't give out a PTSD dx here easily, that's bpd, I think the whole country is qualified for bpd.

I don't want to get married, feeling trapped would destroy my relationship.

With mars ruling genetic inheritance (8th house) squaring saturn as ruler of your 5th house - also house of father - to me it looks like that you already experienced /witnessed something before your birth in prenatal period during pregnancy of your mother - what your mother happened by your father - your took mentally subconsiously over and stored misinterpreted as your guilt and fault - with your sun between two signs- between both parents in 12th house. Jupiter rules your 4th house - also mother and jupiter is in exact square with lilith - the dark side of moon and dark emotions.

Lilith squares 11th house cusp and moon as well - more intense as moon squares his own house - public instituions, hospital but also to feel socialized in society.

8th house is also genetic inheritance and predisposition for health issues and is shown that you mainly inherited more from your father and his family.

With a zero degree neptune in 4th house and a zero degree sun in 12th - sleep meds really can get you in fact more poisoned (neptune) than really helping - as you are very sensitive on all chemical.

Last edited:

Cecile

I can't have friends, that's one thing I'm very bad friendship material because I'm detached for a while.

Why is this happening?

I'm lonely.

Roseana,

These are all valid questions. To answer your question I have to first answer my question: What is causing you to attract the wrong kind of people into your life?

What caught my attention was Neptune in your 4th House, but before I leap right in I want to take a closer look at what makes you tick.

As a Virgo rising you are capable of handling detailed work, minutia even. You are someone others can rely on. You are honest and honorable, a hard and selfless worker. Your chart ruler, Mercury, is also you high-aspect planet although it ties with Mars for the number of aspects, but as chart ruler Mercury becomes the high-aspect planet. Mercury is in the 11th House of friendship and love received, but since it is in Leo it is is in its fall or weakened position.

All but one of your planets occupy only half of your chart. Venus is the only planet that resides outside the bowl. The bowl formation is an indicator that you are very self contained, subjective and possibly self-satisfied. The portion of your chart that has no planets presents a challenge, interest, possibly curiosity. It represents areas of exploration, experiences you might venture out toward, and uncharted territory. This could be where you get into trouble by attracting the wrong types to yourself.

Your Final Signature is Fixed Fire and Mutable Fire. You have two planets in Mutable fire and two planets in Fixed Fire. In spite of your practical earth rising sign Virgo, you have a fiery nature. Here's where it gets interesting. Your ego, represented by the fiery Sun, is muted in two ways. One, it is in Virgo so that instead of being in the spotlight, you shine through efficiency and responsibility and work behind the scenes. Second, your Sun is in the 12th House of secrecy, hidden in the shadows of covert dealings and deception. You need to be honest with yourself about how honest you are being with yourself and with others.

'To thine own self be true' -- act 1 scene 3, Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Regarding the self's shadow, Carl Jung believed that the 12th House was the person's true self which an individual as an infant conceals from the world in order to survive. This tells me a great deal about your parents and how they treated you or how you interpreted their treatment of you such that you had to hide your ego for fear of what they might do to you. Was this fear real or imagined is the question you need to ask yourself. Sometimes infants can exaggerate and misinterpret parent's manners of handling them. An angry voice may be mistaken for punishment rather than a bad day at the office or an alcoholic induced rage. In any case you've hidden yourself in some crevice at the bottom of your aquarium (12th House is ruled by Pisces which rules the ocean and seas.) Chances are you need someone professional to help you bring the light into your world.

The rising sign represents how you want others to see you. The Sun represents how others see you. The Moon represents how you see yourself.

Your moon is in your 4th House which typically would indicate a nurturing mother, but when I noted your Moon-Uranus conjunction I immediately had an image of a Hungarian Gypsy mother. In other words, her style of nurturing was unique and chaotic. Your childhood home could have been Grand Central station with all sorts coming and going. At some point early on you learned to be detached. Add to this your 4th House Retrograde Neptune and you probably sought out quiet place to be alone. (Neptune rules Pisces, the 12th House, the ocean and the sea.) Neptune is the natural ruler of the 12th House wherein resides your Sun, your Ego. For most of your life you have had a need to escape to find a place of peace and solace. Add to this that Neptune in the 4th house typically represents an absent parent either physically absent or emotionally absent due to alcoholism or drug addiction. The 4th House is usually the parent of the same sex, but it's hard for me to read the 4th House as one's father, although in this instance I want to say the alcoholic or absent parent was the father. I could be wrong and it could be an extension of the mother's chaotic, unique character. I don't think she lacked love for you as much as she demonstrated a free spirit, a kind of hippy or flower child of the 60's mentality. It's likely she brought around some unusual people with whom you had nothing in common but with whom you learned to interact in such a way that they took your interaction as friendship when in fact that was not truly being offered. To them you may have appeared to want more, but in reality being friendly was your defense, a way to keep the peace and not create waves. I may be way out on a limb here, but I'm only following a logical way of thinking.

Moving on to Jupiter. Jupiter is in your 5th House, the natural house of Leo meaning it is ruled by the Sun, and your Sun is tucked away in hiding in the 12th House. So here's Jupiter in Retrograde wanting to expand, show off and shine in the 5th House, but it's in Retrograde, so instead of focusing the light outward, you're focusing it inward. This hints at a need to be recognized, to say, "Look at me. I'm pretty terrific." It carries a hint of arrogance that communicates that you are a winner, and what loser doesn't want to be associated with a winner? In actuality, what you're really needing is reassurance that you're deserving of being liked of being loved of having romance. The problem here is you may be lying to yourself in order to project that you are successful when fundamentally you doubt your own worthiness. You've been shoved aside, not intentionally I don't think, by the people who were supposed to be your number one support group and who likely are unable to understand that you might lack self esteem or that you are grasping at others to give you the positive ego strokes you so much desire and honestly deserve. I think you've tucked your ego so far into your subconscious you're not able to be honest with yourself. And if you consider that the Sun is the way others see you, and the extent to which you are able to deceive others, then I think herein lies the crux of the issue at hand.

Going back to Venus, the black sheep of the family standing outside the bowl. Venus is in the 11th House of friends and love received and in the sign of Cancer which makes you sensitive to others' feelings. This can work for you or against you. Being sensitive to other's feelings in one sense makes you an empath, in another sense it means you're easily hurt by taking things others say or do the wrong way. NOTE I SAID TAKING THINGS THE WRONG WAY. Your chart has a major tie between Venus, Cancer, the Moon and 4th House. Venus being excluded from the bowl formation is a reflection of your childhood and how you felt you were left out, excluded from the family unit by your mother most likely. I don't believe there were any bad intentions, but whatever it is it seems to set you apart, to separate you out, to further distance in other ways than previously explained.

There's more that I would go into about Pluto and it's two squares and two sextiles, but I'm a bit worn out, though I will say one positive thing about it - it's not retrograde! As for Saturn, the red and blue lines look like a fountain spewing upward from the house of communication, mental energy, plans, short trips and siblings. Saturn is the Lord of Karma. The planets it aspects are areas of fear represented by Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars, your personal planets. I'm so braindead at this point it's hard to concentrate, but there are some major issues that need to be dealt with here. Where you experience fear is where you tend to recoil and pull back. This is in order your Sun - ego, your Mercury- mental/communication ability, your Venus - love and be loved need and your Mars - pure force and drive. Venus is the only one that Saturn forms a trine with. The others are squares. Saturn is the task master of the zodiac, the one that holds your feet to the fire. I think it demands that you fight your fears of being unworthy, confront them and refuse to be governed by them any more. As you do this you will attract a better crowd of people, people whom you can trust and sincerely like and who can sincerely trust and like you.

Astrology is much like psychology in its ability to understand human nature. Unfortunately without training in psychology it's difficult to go any farther. Your emotions are all tangled up from years of not getting the emotional support you required in early childhood. You have to take every thought of everything that has happened to you up to this moment and imagine physically shoving it aside because that is who you were. It's not who you are now. Now you are who you want to be.

Cecile

Zora

Account Closed
Eh, I should delete this. Thank you for both of your insights, and Zora, you really helped me a lot, I really appreciate it!

You're welcome, Roseana.

Don't know what you mean with you should delete this - but i deleted your visible chart in my posts - if you meant this.

Cecile

Oh, thank you, but not that. I just ranted about my above average parents, yeah, my dad is irritating and I inherited the hf autism from him, but he's not socially inept and mom is the best, war effed up my peace of mind in my childhood, not my parents. I lived near the border and it was loud, and human nature frightening.

Roseana,

It was my mistake for limiting Moon/Cancer to Mother. I now understand the proper interpretation would have been "Motherland" as the Hungarians refer to their country. When I wrote "Hungarian Gypsy" I had no idea you actually lived in Hungary, but the word 'Hungarian' resonated with me, so I left it.
Uranus of course represents revolt, revolution, the unexpected and chaotic. As ruler of Aquarius it represents friends, society, social gatherings, the hippy movement, etc. which is the spin I gave Uranus. People with a strong Aquarius tend to be geniuses, which would have been a more apt description for your mother. I imagine children who grow up in or near a war zone suffer from post traumatic stress disorder for a long time.

Thanks for providing the explanation. It's most helpful.
Cecile

aquarius7000

Hi,

Your chart is really like any other chart, nothing glaringly different about it.

A lot of what we face is due to what is going on within out own selves and our own insecurities. Both your Sun and Moon are in extremely close aspects to outer planets- Moon-Uranus, Sun-Neptune and Sun-Pluto.

With Moon (emotional security)-Uranus and Moon ruling your 11th house of society (groups, friends) and your interaction with it, you might have some not-so-common expectation and might be attracting or subconsciously approaching people that are the way you describe your experiences with people/friends to be. You yourself don't seem to be emotionally secure and sort of seek unusual relationships, but then find these difficult to handle and overwhelming (Moon-Mars).
Moon-Mars also gives charged-up relationships. I have Moon-Mars, too. Moon-Uranus in 4th also shows a not-so-common living/home situation. Perhaps you lived away from where your roots actually are, or lived like a foreigner due to circumstances in your own homeland.

Sun-Neptune can make it hard to understand your real self and what you really identify yourself with because Neptune dissolves boundaries and can make it hard for the native to distinguish between what the native desires (that utopia) and what one really has to live with or live as/ your core beliefs.

All in all, you could be seen as a hard to grasp and a wavering personality by others. You could in turn find others far from how you want them to me, or even have unrealistic notions/expectations of others. Also, they could be hard to understand for you and seem crazy to you.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Pisces-jup 7th inimical for virgo asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;

inimical jup over acq 5th, gains from spouse under stress-delays,
luck-education-romance-children-advisory roles under stress-delays;
heart-stomach-legs under stress; retro jup, delayed results;

retro jup towards cap aspecting venus cancer 11th,
for income-gains through arts, women, etc;
jup now transit cap aspect venus 11th for gains-friendships-relationship;
jup effective mid-course April-july 020

rahu NNode now transit venus cap,
gains through foreigners/foreign relationships;
Natal rahu taurus 9th for foreign travels,
love of foreign food-comforts; secular attitude towards religion;

wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;
venus lord 9th for luck over 11th for gains-friendships;
mer lord 10th over 11th for gains-friendships;
wear green emerald over little finger;

moon lord 11th over sag 4th, gains from mother-property;
moon sag philosophical-optimistic-sportive-ambitious-impulsive-popular;

Sat past 2.5yrs transit opp venus cancer 11th,
craving for affections but difficult to manifest;

sat sooner transits jup acq 5th for luck-romance-children etc,
jup lord 7th for marriage;

asc lord mer with mars leo, high self-pride, aggressive temperament,
gains through managerial roles, instrumental music etc;
mars-mer leo attracted by such men;

jup acq settling for men with advisory capacities
-friend, guide, philosopher, counsellor, reformer;

mer-jup lords 1/7 over leo-acq 6/8 unfriendly signs,
prone to conflict in relationships-marriage to care;

Sat transit acq opp mer-mars leo,
stress in luck-edu-romance-income-friendships-liver-heart-stomach;
sat lord 4/5 for domestic comforts-luck-romance etc;
natal sat-ketu scorpio, sat aspect own cap 5th,
protective of luck-education-position
but not good for health of children;

float 1.25kgs each black whole gram and white sesame seeds over
clean flowing river on tuesday after sunset with prayers to Mother Goddess,
offer red flowers at the alter at home;

prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers at alter at home sat mornings;
may wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
natal jup aspect mars-mer leo 11th supportive of income-gains-friendships;

sat-ketu SNode scorpio 3rd for research-occult-astro-forensic aptitudes;
detachment from siblings; pain-injury-surgery urological-piles-arms-shoulders-ears etc;

Sat-rahu opp, toxic health issues, dental-throat-thyroid-thighs etc,
rise-fall in life; prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

sun virgo 12th, critical thinking,
good for audit-editorial-quality management roles and foreign lands;

hope enables take stock of chart n relationships; a mixed bag;
hope transit jup aspect mer-mars-venus 11th these years helps;
while care from aspects of saturn;
observe fast sat evenings;

previous 1.5yr ketu transit inimical jup acq 5th,
detachment from luck-edu-romance-children-position;