How do I ask roommate questions clearly?

duenderoja

I have been trying to concentrate on a proper question regarding a roommate situation.

I am going to be moving to a new town, and I would like to know if I would find a suitable roommate . But that question seems too broad.

Is it? Can you think of any way I can make it more specific? Thank you!

Thank you for asking this....

Im quite new to horary and I am also wondering if anyone has any specific tips or rituals for formulating questions that will be more likely to produce radical charts?

Here's what I can gather so far...

1 Meditate on situation
2 Be honest with yourself
3 Try to word it specifically

Any more to add to this list please?

Kitchy

Banned
I have been trying to concentrate on a proper question regarding a roommate situation.

I am going to be moving to a new town, and I would like to know if I would find a suitable roommate . But that question seems too broad.

Is it? Can you think of any way I can make it more specific? Thank you!

Hello -

You might wait until you actually move and locate a potential room-mate situation and then ask "Will this be a suitable room-mate?"

There is some hesitation or fear in your question - as I see it - which indicates to me a prominence of Saturn/Merc/Moon in the chart of the horary you didn't cast the moment you asked this question. There is hesitation or limitation on your question already.

You could also ask, "will I move?" or "Do I want to move" or "will I find the home situation i'm hoping for?" I think any of these questions would give you a solid answer.

You might cast a chart for one of these questions based on the time/date/year you posted here. It is when it was on your mind.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Marinka

What is suitable in a roommate? What you might think is suitable might not be agreeable to someone else. IMO, this leads to errors in interpretation.

Might I suggest that you define what would be the most important characteristic for a roommate. Is it being safe? Maybe having them pay on time, or being quiet .. the list is pretty long....