Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Unread 05-23-2020, 07:22 PM

Anybody using reports and numerology for relocation?

Hi all! I ordered a reading called My Best Places Relocation Astrology Report: 1000 Cities by AstroFix Sorry, I won't post any links as I'm not sure the forum rules allow it here, but you can Google it.

It confirmed some things to me like how most of the top powerful places I've got are in countries and areas I've been drawn to before. Ironically many psychics have been totally wrong, sending me to places that seem like meh.

However the report doesn't match AstroClick Travel much. I've got some not so nice parans in Northern Europe on ACT but in this report my most powerful places for friends and family are there! And Athens is like the worst city for that (4 out of 1000 max where 1000 = most positive place). On AstroClick Travel I get good lines and parans for Athens, it sounds fantastic there for me, but it never felt right to me. I've never even temporarily been attracted to Greece, a beautiful place, but it doesn't call me.

I used some numerology relocation calculators like Location Compatibility Tool by Affinity Numerology and they list Athens as a dangerous place. Does anyone have experience with such calculators and the My Best Places Relocation Report? Do you trust them? The thing with calculators is they're English-based so different languages and names written in a different language change things a lot.

Tags
numerology, relocation, reports