Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 05-21-2020, 08:13 PM
Account Closed

Venus retrograde

Is this the same as mercury retrograde but instead of focusing on communication it focuses on love beauty etc.

What happens when Venus is ret, what does it mean. What experiences have you had when this planet is retrograde.

Insights would be great 😊

Unread 05-22-2020, 01:54 AM

Re: Venus retrograde

Venus retrograde is subtle but powerful. This time around I noticed myself eating rich foods and I gained quite a bit of weight very quickly. I also developed a sudden taste for the finer things. I found myself quite interested in old religious paintings. I even bought a bunch of flowers for my house.

All of this is not exactly quite like myself so I have probably been under the Venus Rx spell.
Unread 05-22-2020, 09:29 AM
Account Closed

Re: Venus retrograde

Where mercury ret causes chaos with communication amongst other mercury subjects, what does Venus do? Does it just focus more on Venusian things or does it cause issues with Venusian things like love beauty etc. I know it can give you bad taste when retrograde so when you go direct you think ewwww why did I do that.....
Unread 05-22-2020, 09:29 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroPunter86 View Post
Venus retrograde is subtle but powerful. This time around I noticed myself eating rich foods and I gained quite a bit of weight very quickly. I also developed a sudden taste for the finer things. I found myself quite interested in old religious paintings. I even bought a bunch of flowers for my house.

All of this is not exactly quite like myself so I have probably been under the Venus Rx spell.
Letís see if you like these paintings when Venus goes direct. Would be interesting to see 😊
Unread 05-24-2020, 11:27 PM
Account Closed

What is happening to everyone during Venus ret?