Can someone please help with career choice? I have constantly changed job interests..

rcattaneo

Can anyone help me with career choices?

I was born June 19, 1984 in new york, ny.

I am constantly drawn to astrology and metaphysical studies, but I am only 28 and have had careers in Advertising Sales, Financial Analysis, and Fitness. I now own my own personal training studio but am actually transitioning to let one of my trainers manage it so I can do something else. I feel a bit lost right now but have been thinking of going back to school for chiropractic study. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

Moog

Don't have a lot of time, but a couple of things I've seen.

Mars rules your 10th which might be why you've had the fitness business.

You have Ketu in Aries/10th, so you probably tend to feel chronic dissatisfaction and perhaps ambivalence about your career, and the floating between jobs.

What's motivating this change? Can you describe that.

I think Chiropractic work makes sense, given the physical nature of it.

rcattaneo

Don't have a lot of time, but a couple of things I've seen.

Mars rules your 10th which might be why you've had the fitness business.

You have Ketu in Aries/10th, so you probably tend to feel chronic dissatisfaction and perhaps ambivalence about your career, and the floating between jobs.

What's motivating this change? Can you describe that.

I think Chiropractic work makes sense, given the physical nature of it.

I actually grew dissatisfied with not learning and kind of doing the same things day to day. Additionally, I feel I do not have have what it takes to manage my trainers and make them happy. I have never been one to be able to show appreciation and give positive reinforcement. I'm not leaving the business totally. One of my trainers will manage and my wife who has an accounting and te aching background will handle the admin side. Do you think this is a bad idea?