Spring and Jesus' Birthday

piercethevale

And there off...and running
it is now officially spring and btw..
By the Julian Calendar it would be Jesus birthday... as it was on a March 19th in His time that He was born.
The real birth day, as to presently observe time
Is April 2 as of the year 2001...
being that it was April during the 20th Century
I know it's confusing...that means those 14 days, 17 hours and 23 minutes that he did live before April 2 have now, in some odd way, become 'Before His time".
Pope Gregory XIII is responsible for this, in 1582
Paul IV appointed him to the commission for the reform of the church in 1556 and in the same year sent him on a diplomatic mission to France and then to Brussels (1557), and in July 1558 named him bishop of Vieste. From 1561 to 1563 he attended the council of Trent as an expert in canon law, and played a noteworthy part in drafting its decrees. He became the Pope in 1572.As all increments of 222 years since the birth of Jesus [astrological 1/4 cycle of 888 years which I currently have reason to believe has to do with conjunctions between the Sun and Mercury] have marked events of [and I'm going to 'coin' a term here] 'Spiritual Correctness' the year 1557 is the one of note and there is a reasonable amount of slack forward and backwards from that point a sdue to the allowable 'orb of influence ' which may be as much as 5 or more years. So allowing up to 1582...there was something 'Very Good' about this Pope.

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/pope-gregory-xiii#ixzz1pdOFMZjy

We are sure that December 25 is not His real birth day. However, nobody but Him can confirm that it is April 2. We'll still end up with speculations. Unless you could talk to Him spiritually, only to ask Him that which may be kind of pointless.

piercethevale

We are sure that December 25 is not His real birth day. However, nobody but Him can confirm that it is April 2. We'll still end up with speculations. Unless you could talk to Him spiritually, only to ask Him that which may be kind of pointless.

Really...btw who's 'WE' ..are you speaking for a congregation, the King or Queen of Xanadu [as in 'We are not amused!"] or is it that you have multiple personalities and or are possessed ?

Well, "WE" have this to say.

You are entitled to your opinion. But I believe 100% in the day April 2 as being correct as to the day.
You do realize that the last Pope died on April 2nd, and was observed and noted by some news journalists and reporters that 'it seemed as if the Pope struggled to hold out until April 2nd to die '...and to which ABC news journalist, Charlie Gibbons additionally said, He had heard from some source or sources that day, April 2nd, was the true birthday of Yeshua/Jesus.
Edgar Cayce gave it as the day...and the year too, 3 A.D.

I am even 99.9% it was at 5:23 in the P.M. give or take 30 seconds.

How do you think the Magi knew about it ahead of time? [and I don't mean some 'Star' suddenly appearing in the sky..I mean years in advance.]

There are some that believe I knew him in that life ..as I am supposedly a soul from a previous life in that time and area of the world... and, I don't claim to be nor have any memory of any of it ..nor did I ever claim or suggest to be either...prior to my being told that before the first time in 2007 and not till after the 3rd time in late 2008 [by people that may make those sort of claims...if they have the abilities for genuine..3 different people of that reputation and good caliber all making the same statement...each unknown to the other...2 of 'them' are clairvoyants by claim and reputation and to which they convinced me if not of the statements regarding whom i was in the past... assuredly to the fact they do have an talent/gift/proclivity that is that as described as 'clairvoyant', both have very impressive reputations, clientele and their loyalty and a very good record of accuracy.

Plus you haven't read all I have compiled to give evidence to support my claim to this date.
I believe it,..an number of astrologers that are members here and elsewhere too.
We're fine with it.
I take it you're not an astrologer but just curious ?
Thanks.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Today, March 25th is the date of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary in the Roman Catholic church. The reason why Christmas was moved to December 25th was the acts of a few Roman emperors and the Pope to appeal Mithraists or sun worshippers, the original holiday around the winter solstice was Saturnalia dedicated to the god Saturn, and to later replace Germanic Yule after the conversion of Germanic tribes to Christianity, Yule was when the sun is in the lowest point at noon in the southern horizon.