Aries + Sagittarius

LovelyMissAries

...And I'm sort of bored? I find him hard to tune into, but find myself blurting out my inner world with no shame (okay, a little bit of shame...). Why is this?!

Attachments

• BHSyn.jpg
    BHSyn.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 31

katydid

His Aries Moon tightly conjunct your Sun---that's major. :love:

If you are bored, then that says more about YOU than him. lol

Sun conjunct Moon is a classic romantic bond. It is like a romantic portal...a way for emotional connection to be set up in a natural way.

If you were serious about wanting a romantic, serious relationship then you need to give this one a try. :innocent:

Look at all of the frogs you kissed looking for your prince. :unsure:

If you are feeling 'bored' then look at the essence of the boredom. What is it you are missing? Are you missing the drama and pain and uncertainty from your past misfires? :tongue:

Don't throw out the baby with the bathwater.

You are blabbing your personal life because his Moon is a perfect conduit. He is open to you.

Are you really going to shut that down so quickly?

Are you 'bored' because you are missing the 'chase' that Aries loves so much?

katydid

I can see how, at first, he may seem hard to tune into. He has Mercury in Cap, and you both have that complicated triple Cap conjunction.

Your Mercury is in Aries so you like to express yourself in the moment, impulsively, with no agenda.

He may be more scripted at times. And more guarded.

But he does have Moon/Mars in Aries so he can get onboard with fiery expressive action.

Sadges are kind of a riddle. They are fire, but mutable. So it is hit and miss. On and Off. Inconsistent. Not full force ahead like Aries Cardinal energy.

Sadges like to pull back occasionally. They need to moderate themselves. That leaves Aries types confused. :sideways:

Use this time to improve yourself. This relationship will help you do so. Don't jump ship yet. :love:

LovelyMissAries

I'm not jumping ship yet! I have kissed a lot of frogs and one lesson I took away was patience and not to act on my impulses. I did see the Sun / Moon! I also noted he has an earth ascendant, Saturn on his ascendant, AND his Mercury in Capricorn trining his Ascendant. So ... give him time. I think I'm bored because the element of banter isn't there compared to this synastry below...

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

The double Venus / Mars
His Venus on ASC
Venus / Uranus and such.

I don't feel as connected in the first one as I do this one, but this one had a three month head start.

Attachments

• CHSyn.jpg
    CHSyn.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 19

katydid

The double Venus / Mars
His Venus on ASC
Venus / Uranus and such.

I don't feel as connected in the first one as I do this one, but this one had a three month head start.

Right. But those aspects, Venus/Uranus and Venus/Asc are often mirages.

He knew what you liked to hear, but didnt always act on it.

The 2nd chart is all talk and no action. It may have excited you and the banter was fun---but he couldn't sustain it.

LovelyMissAries

Right. But those aspects, Venus/Uranus and Venus/Asc are often mirages.

He knew what you liked to hear, but didnt always act on it.

The 2nd chart is all talk and no action. It may have excited you and the banter was fun---but he couldn't sustain it.

We still talk everyday (it isn't flirting or innuendos)? I didn't see the same type of Saturn aspects in the first one so I wonder what makes you say that. I mean you're right all talk and no action. ALL three air signs for the big three and his Mars doesn't aspect anything, so - no action.

katydid

We still talk everyday (it isn't flirting or innuendos)? I didn't see the same type of Saturn aspects in the first one so I wonder what makes you say that. I mean you're right all talk and no action. ALL three air signs for the big three and his Mars doesn't aspect anything, so - no action.

Yep, chart 2's Mars is disconnected from the other planets, so it is kind of 'void of course' at that point.

And the aspect it does make is a square to his Gemini Asc. That square is ruled by Mercury, which is in a conjunction to Pluto in Scorpio. So I think there are some deeper issues, that kind of paralyse him. He has great ideas and is creative but has trouble taking effective action.

Chart number 1 is more of a doer than a talker. I think he plans things out and waits until he has attained some success before he expresses himself about it.

Maybe he is more cautious or guarded?

LovelyMissAries

Yep, chart 2's Mars is disconnected from the other planets, so it is kind of 'void of course' at that point.

And the aspect it does make is a square to his Gemini Asc. That square is ruled by Mercury, which is in a conjunction to Pluto in Scorpio. So I think there are some deeper issues, that kind of paralyse him. He has great ideas and is creative but has trouble taking effective action.

Chart number 1 is more of a doer than a talker. I think he plans things out and waits until he has attained some success before he expresses himself about it.

Maybe he is more cautious or guarded?

Yes he is! Chart 1 is definitely a planner. Also he's more stable by far than Chart 2. Like... Chart 1 has been at his job for 15 years. Chart 2 tried it and got fired after 6 months. Chart 2 definitely has deeper issues - self-sabotage, issues being vulnerable, guarded, avoidant attachment. A hot mess.

How would you Dx all of my planets falling in Chart 1's 12th house? Does that mean I illuminate and see those planets more than other everyday people for Chart 1? And how strong are inconjunct aspects? How much weight do they have in comparison to main aspects?

Last edited:

katydid

"How would you Dx all of my planets falling in Chart 1's 12th house? Does that mean I illuminate and see those planets more than other everyday people for Chart 1? And how strong are inconjunct aspects? How much weight do they have in comparison to main aspects?"

Yes, your Sun would illuminate, or shine a light, on his Moon/Mars in his 12th.
And your Venus would appreciate his Moon/Mars. And vice versa.

Your Mercury would perhaps feel a little lost there in his 12th, because it is used to operating in your very social 11th house, and getting feedback and energy.

His Moon/Mars in Aries in the 12th is kind of a riddle. It’s like he ‘hides his light in a bushel’—as my grandma used to say. That is someone with great creativity, great ideas and personality, but they let the light be hidden much of the time, by being quiet or humble.

Your triple Aries conjunction recognises and energises his Moon/Mars—You recognise his goals and ambitions and may praise him and encourage him—which he loves and needs.

I think inconjuncts are very powerful aspects. I take them seriously.

In terms of synastry, I don’t see the inconjuncts from Aries to Scorpio as being too debilitating. Reason being, you both have that quincunx in your natal charts. So it is not a new, unusual struggle.

In fact, it helps you to understand each other, and your inner desires and unsaid inner struggles.

A more difficult situation may be the other inconjncut in the synastry chart.
Natally, he has Sun in Sag inconjunct Jupiter in Taurus. So although he has feelings of flightiness and an urge for being footloose and free, his personal values are paramount and he wants to be stable and solid and do things correctly.

In synastry—Your Jupiter in Gemini inconjuncts his Mercury/Saturn in Capricorn. So you value [Jupiter] open communication [Gemini] —but that is a disconnect with his Mercury/Satrun in Cap, which is not very expressive and tends to shutdown when emotionally overloaded.

LovelyMissAries

Your Mercury would perhaps feel a little lost there in his 12th, because it is used to operating in your very social 11th house, and getting feedback and energy.

Yes.

His Moon/Mars in Aries in the 12th is kind of a riddle. It’s like he ‘hides his light in a bushel’—as my grandma used to say. That is someone with great creativity, great ideas and personality, but they let the light be hidden much of the time, by being quiet or humble.

YESSS. And I keep pressing with questions trying to draw that out, but I should know better with my Mars in Gemini in the 12th house. It's a "feeler" house, not a "talker" house. I also find he's easily emotional which is different ...like he said something he thought was mean to me and cried about it. :unsure:

Your triple Aries conjunction recognises and energises his Moon/Mars—You recognise his goals and ambitions and may praise him and encourage him—which he loves and needs.

Okay that's true too. He likes to do everything for everyone and often I tell him to go do what he wants to do and come back later. It's just beginning to feel like that's to my detriment.

In terms of synastry, I don’t see the inconjuncts from Aries to Scorpio as being too debilitating. Reason being, you both have that quincunx in your natal charts. So it is not a new, unusual struggle.

I haven't seen any power plays or intensity from him yet. I'd like to. Maybe we both have some things around trust though.

A more difficult situation may be the other inconjncut in the synastry chart. Natally, he has Sun in Sag inconjunct Jupiter in Taurus. So although he has feelings of flightiness and an urge for being footloose and free, his personal values are paramount and he wants to be stable and solid and do things correctly.

AND his Venus opposition Jupiter! Now that you said that I was ruminating on it and realized the mutual reception between them. He tries hard to do the right thing, and that's coming from a mutual friend we have whom he works with. I know if he's doing it there, why wouldn't it extend to the relationship but I still find myself walking on eggshells.

In synastry—Your Jupiter in Gemini inconjuncts his Mercury/Saturn in Capricorn. So you value [Jupiter] open communication [Gemini] —but that is a disconnect with his Mercury/Satrun in Cap, which is not very expressive and tends to shutdown when emotionally overloaded.

YEAH. It's annoying. I have no idea how he FEELS. I know by his actions, but not his words or our conversations. It's early so I'm trying not to ***** too much, god knows my Gemini placements can think of All The Things, but yes. I think this is why I am sort of connected to Chart 2 differently. All the words! Yes, I know. :pinched:

katydid

Quote:
"In synastry—Your Jupiter in Gemini inconjuncts his Mercury/Saturn in Capricorn. So you value [Jupiter] open communication [Gemini] —but that is a disconnect with his Mercury/Satrun in Cap, which is not very expressive and tends to shutdown when emotionally overloaded."

YEAH. It's annoying. I have no idea how he FEELS. I know by his actions, but not his words or our conversations. It's early so I'm trying not to ***** too much, god knows my Gemini placements can think of All The Things, but yes. I think this is why I am sort of connected to Chart 2 differently. All the words! Yes, I know.
========================================

Ok, read and reread what you are saying ^^^above.

You say you don't know how he feels, except by his actions, and not his words.

So you are putting someone's words ABOVE their actions....:unsure:.....which is not always a good way to measure.

When someone has Mercury conjunct Saturn in Cap, they are not going to express themselves with words as fluently, as you can, with your cardinal, fiery Mercury.

But maybe this is an important lesson for you to learn. When someone SHOWS you how they feel, with their actions , that should be proof of their feelings.

If they cry because they think they might have hurt you somehow, it is showing you how they feel about you and about this relationship with you.

You are needing and wanting him to say these things to you, and that is understandable. But it would be sad if it was a deal breaker for you, and you would possibly lose out on a wonderful relationship with someone who really truly cared about the real you, simply because they couldn't put into words, the intensity of their feelings.

You are a very expressive and assertive communicator. Aries/Gemini excels at that. But it could be a detriment to your if you expect everyone else to do it in the same way as you can. Others express themselves differently.

That inconjunct between his Mercury/Saturn and your Jupiter could spell doom ---unless you BOTH adjust to it. He will need to be more communicative and express his feelings more freely. But you will have to give some too---by learning to see the other ways he shows his love for you....and accepting those things graciously.

Keep in mind, words are just words. If there are no actions supporting those words, then they are hollow and meaningless. So it might be important for you to change up the way to 'accept' love. You might need to reevaluate that and understand that when someone goes out of their way to look out for you, and think about your needs, etc, in that way, they are 'loving' you and even telling you so. :love:

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

That inconjunct between his Mercury/Saturn and your Jupiter could spell doom ---unless you BOTH adjust to it. He will need to be more communicative and express his feelings more freely. But you will have to give some too---by learning to see the other ways he shows his love for you....and accepting those things graciously.

Keep in mind, words are just words. If there are no actions supporting those words, then they are hollow and meaningless. So it might be important for you to change up the way to 'accept' love. You might need to reevaluate that and understand that when someone goes out of their way to look out for you, and think about your needs, etc, in that way, they are 'loving' you and even telling you so.

YIKES! I was not clear in what I said, so let me do it here! What I meant was Chart 2 and me have very good conversations. Nice flow, deep, about almost everything, and consistently. Things were progressing with Chart 2, but I put a wrench in it. That's no matter. I made a choice to pursue Chart 1 and here we are, and I'm sticking to that. In the meantime I'm frustrated because I can see Chart 1 is an overall decent person, but I don't feel the connection or bond the same way, and I think because *I* don't feel it and as I stated have trouble tuning into his wavelength, I don't know how he feels about me so I'm constantly in this weird state of... appreciative inertia. I feel I'm leading the relationship with Chart 1. However! I completely agree the importance of measuring someone's actions to just sweet words.

Astrologically, I see what you mean about the inconjunct between Mercury / Saturn and Jupiter. In fact, I was thinking I should throw our composite up here in a new thread and maybe that would offer different insight. However, I wonder since my DSC is in Sagittarius if his Sun and Venus would somehow help my Jupiter at all. If that makes sense.

katydid

YIKES! I was not clear in what I said, so let me do it here! What I meant was Chart 2 and me have very good conversations. Nice flow, deep, about almost everything, and consistently. Things were progressing with Chart 2, but I put a wrench in it. That's no matter. I made a choice to pursue Chart 1 and here we are, and I'm sticking to that. In the meantime I'm frustrated because I can see Chart 1 is an overall decent person, but I don't feel the connection or bond the same way, and I think because *I* don't feel it and as I stated have trouble tuning into his wavelength, I don't know how he feels about me so I'm constantly in this weird state of... appreciative inertia. I feel I'm leading the relationship with Chart 1. However! I completely agree the importance of measuring someone's actions to just sweet words.

Astrologically, I see what you mean about the inconjunct between Mercury / Saturn and Jupiter. In fact, I was thinking I should throw our composite up here in a new thread and maybe that would offer different insight. However, I wonder since my DSC is in Sagittarius if his Sun and Venus would somehow help my Jupiter at all. If that makes sense.

That does make sense, that your Desc being Sag, would be triggered and enhanced by his Sun and Venus. His Sun and Venus are 'right' for you.

If you are not feeling him and are not attracted to him, then this relationship cannot work for long though. :pouty:

LovelyMissAries

Hey Elena *bumping*

I guess Mars / Pluto is 12/7 for him, and 11/5 for me. That makes SENSE. Everyone sees the struggle very openly in my life, but not in his to my knowledge.

And the Saturn / Uranus conjunction is his 9 and my 7. Does the conjunction sextile the opposition making it even harder than it already is?

Last edited:

katydid

Hey Elena *bumping*

I guess Mars / Pluto is 12/7 for him, and 11/5 for me. That makes SENSE. Everyone sees the struggle very openly in my life, but not in his to my knowledge.

And the Saturn / Uranus conjunction is his 9 and my 7. Does the conjunction sextile the opposition making it even harder than it already is?

Are you still struggling with this relationship? :unsure: