Heart Valve Replacement Surgery Date Help Needed

Athena F

Hello! Thank you for your site!

I have been trying to determine a benevolent date to have heart valve replacement surgery. I have only a basic/limited knowledge of astrology and I have received so much conflicting information online, I've simply become overwhelmed/frustrated.

I'm looking to schedule for November/December, but many dates are already ruled out due to full moons, new moons, holidays, weekends, Wednesdays (the surgeon doesn't perform surgery on Wednesdays), being in the moon sign corresponding to the body part being operated on (Leo/heart), Mercury retrograde, etc. etc.

I cannot afford to have an expensive chart or consultation done, but I could really use some knowledgeable advice. I realize there may not be a "perfect date", but I'd like to give myself the best possible outcome that I can.

I know nothing about what all the squares, trines, Lunar Days and Houses mean. (I found what looked to be a good date but the LUNAR date said never have surgery on this day! Oh no!) Moon Void-of-course is considered bad, but it happens so frequently! The assistant probably won't be able to tell me the exact time I'm having surgery, so that's nigh-impossible to determine.

I was told not to have a "weak Sun" or it would affect my vitality. Not to have Mars "angry" or square with things but not WHICH things. I also read that since Pisces is opposite Virgo, I shouldn't have surgery when the moon is in Pisces, nor when it's in Virgo itself because it's "too close to me, being my own sign". Honestly my head is just spinning at this point. (I'd assumed Virgo was good because Earth/steady, but I have no idea how all this works!)

I've already been told on November 21 Mercury goes direct, and there is a challenging Chiron-Mars-Ceres alignment, so not to do it on that date.

Also November 7, there are three planets in retrograde, so don't do it that date either.

I was told Dec. 17th was better than Dec. 3rd but I'd have to pay a lot of money to find out WHY. (I don't have money right now, unfortunately) December 17th is getting close to Winter Solstice, so I was originally hoping maybe for a little earlier than that, due to more illnesses going around during Winter than Autumn (I could be in the hospital recovering for almost a week or possibly even more afterward, depending on how it goes)

My surgeon's assistant says starting Nov. 7th, the choices are pretty much open except weekends and Wednesdays. I do feel like Fridays/holidays may not be the best though since people want to go home, and that the later it gets in the week the more tired people might be. I've mostly been looking at Mondays and Tuesdays just because they "feel" better to me, although maybe there's a fantastic Thursday I'm not seeing yet.

That's a lot to unpack and I thank you most kindly for your patience, indulgence, time and support. This has been a very long year full of setbacks and other ailments preventing me from setting a date. I'm hoping to get this done soon so I can start finally feeling better. If there are any kind souls willing to help me with this, I'd greatly appreciate it!

I was born September, 17th, 1967 at 4:31 PM.
I was born in San Bernardino, California (which is near Riverside/Los Angeles, California)
I believe that means I have a Pisces moon sign, but I'm not certain since I have botched time zones on several occasions already while trying to understand these things.
The surgery itself will be performed in Seattle, Washington.

Please let me know if there is any more information needed that I omitted. Thank you so much for any assistance you can provide. It is greatly appreciated. A Virgo spinning their wheels is NOT a pretty sight haha! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Thank you for any advice/insight! Hope you have a good day! :)

waybread

I hope you sail through this surgery with everything going well.

What you are asking is a question about both medical and electional astrology. Electional astrology is almost impossible to do brilliantly. There will always be planets in inconvenient places.

First, I would compare transits on your range of date options with your natal chart. It's about what looks best for you, not for the universe more generally.

The sun, Leo, and 5th house rule your heart.

Your surgeon is Mars and the 7th house.

Your health is a 6th house matter.

It's best not to have a void-of-the-course moon, meaning the moon has passed its last major in-sign aspect. However, surgeries happen all the time with a VOC moon, so far as I can determine. I'm sure most of them work out fine.

Similarly, one planet or another is probably retrograde most of the time. Somehow people have surgery and get better, anyway.

If you wish to post your chart, that would be helpful. The most legible charts are at Astrodienst www.astro.com. If you have a computer, save your chart to your computer, and then follow the prompts at the bottom of your next message to attach it as a clickable thumbnail. From a cell phone, use a service like imgur.com and then just post the link.