Chrion conjuct north node in 7th house

Oh no... I have Chiron (Cancer) Trine North Node in Pisces. I was told that although I wound very deeply (its true) I transform my wounds into spiritual growth and psychoanalysis to help lead and heal people spiritually.. Perhaps your wounds are more greatly influenced by partnerships specifically. .. my wounds come from everywhere (and my own poor decisions) ... but suffering the consequences sometimes seems nearly unbearable..

Something I do in therapy when I feel deeply rooted pain (its an achronym) called RAIN
Reflect
Accept
Investigate
Nurture

So whatever emotions you are feeling reflect on them... what do they fell like how do they make you feel? Accept them.. even if you don't like them... accept that they're there.. Investigate.. why do you feel this way? What caused the feeling? and Nurture.. do something to make yourself feel better (take a bath... i paint my nails ha..) focus on healing..

Oh no... I have Chiron (Cancer) Trine North Node in Pisces. I was told that although I wound very deeply (its true) I transform my wounds into spiritual growth and psychoanalysis to help lead and heal people spiritually.. Perhaps your wounds are more greatly influenced by partnerships specifically. .. my wounds come from everywhere (and my own poor decisions) ... but suffering the consequences sometimes seems nearly unbearable..

Something I do in therapy when I feel deeply rooted pain (its an achronym) called RAIN
Reflect
Accept
Investigate
Nurture

So whatever emotions you are feeling reflect on them... what do they fell like how do they make you feel? Accept them.. even if you don't like them... accept that they're there.. Investigate.. why do you feel this way? What caused the feeling? and Nurture.. do something to make yourself feel better (take a bath... i paint my nails ha..) focus on healing..[/QUOTE

Thank you

I ask this because I feel I give everything in my marriage and get nothing back. I have 2 kids I've been married 9 years. Recently about a year ago I had a spiritual awakening. It led to me quitting my over the road truck driving job witch I did for 15 years. To open a handyman buisness and a crystal healing buisness in my spare time. In a year iv had 9 customers and participated in two shows. I love it. Its new. I really feel the energy in the crystals and I want to help people go through what I did in my spiritual awakimg. Well my wife hates it. She won't even give it a try. She tells me I'm doing to meet new people. Which I am but I thought I could help my wife eesles some emotional blocks and she would be nice? I was totally wrong. I know she has her own issues but is this chrion? I want a family that's peacfull. I try everything. She has anything she needs or wants. But its like any move I make is wrong in her eyes. But every move I make is for her. I can't be fully engaged in anything if she does no approve. The storey is deep and I know my faults. I apologized and really try hard to make her happy. But I don't want to stop healing people. She says I have to. But if I do I think she will just hate the next thing I do. I don't want to break my family up. Shea a Libra sun in a cancer sun I know we will but heads. So chrion conjuct north node in 7th gemini. I feel this will go on for ever. I feel chrion is trying to teach me some thing. I want to move past this and be happy I'm willing. I can easily jump on my south node back and leave the marriage but would I just attract the same situation again? Feels like it. I asked out loud one time what can I do to fix it! And a voice on my head use the pain. And so I do. But I can't ignore that my wife is unhappy for to ling I need to fix this. My kids need us to be happy. No doubt I be live in a magician from mars. But how do make the magic in my relationship.
7/9/1984
Glendora Ca
3:48 pm
Thanks again for the response.