Why am I being constantly misunderstood and yelled at?

katya

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=67790&d=1494976701
I am beyond helpless because I seem to offend everyone through messages even though I don't mean to at all! It hurts me when people attack me and accuse me of being something I'm not and saying stuff that i don't!

katydid

Misundertood and yelled at?
With Cancer rising, you might be a bit sensitive to other’s feelings and thoughts. You have a grand trine in Water so I think you are very emotionally plugged in. You can feel what others are thinking and feeling and may take it too personally at times.

You are also a bit of a psychic sponge, absorbing the energies of those around you. That can be exhausting. And emotionally draining.

It is hard to keep secure ‘boundaries with such a strong Water grand trine with Moon/Mars/Venus so close to that angles. People may feel like you are ‘intrusive’ because of that emotional leakage. [ Moon/Pisces trine Mars/Cancer conjunct Asc trine Venus/Pluto.]

You may seem to be controlling or difficult to deal with but it is more of a self defense mechanism than anything else. You are so good at reading others, knowing what their feeling/hiding, and it gets misinterpreted. People get defensive and reactive and it may become a vicious cycle as you respond in a similar way. People feel ‘violated’ if you seem to know too much about them. It feels threatening.

But you may not be actually doing anything or saying anything ‘wrong’. I think there are miscommunications and misunderstandings that get blown out of proportion.

People with an afflicted Mars right on top of their Ascendant are going to be yelled at and misunderstood. :cool:

Your Mars is in Cancer,which not an easy sign for Mars because it can become defensive and self conscious. Mars is the urge for action—and Cancer is actively assertively emotional. So one may respond impulsively in an emotionally reactive way. Other’s may feel you are being combative, petty or unfair, and may respond in kind.

It must be frustrating for you—I can see by your Sun in Libra in the 4th that you really want solid relationships and equal friendships and partnerships. In some ways, you are made to be the perfect partner. Sun in Libra trine Saturn in Aquarius—you believe in fairness, justice, equality and total loyalty. You are a devoted friend who will never betray a true friendship/relationship.

You are a great partner and I hope someone has realized that . :love:

But that Sun squares Uranus/Neptune, right on your 7th cusp of relationships. Those high expectations that you place on yourself, with the Sun/Mars square— you also have high expectations of others. And maybe you are too demanding and not realistic. So please keep that in mind and don't nag too much...:whistling:

I know the Moon in Pisces, elevated in your chart, is very patient and forgiving and yielding. And yet the very strong squares in the chart to your Sun and your angles, and to the fixed Venus/Saturn are not so patient or forgiving. So it may be confusing at times.

Two of the crucial aspects in your chart are the Sun/Moon inconjunct and the [Mars/Asc] -Saturn inconjnuct.

Both are indicative of the internal struggle between
Water vs. Air.=Feelings vs.Thoughts.

Emotional vs. Mental >>> may be the source of the misunderstandings.

You may be too quick to go to the negative or the worst case scenario. Lighten up...:wink:

Your chart is primarily Water/Earth and very little Air, no Fire.

Fire is optimism, faith, inspiration, creative spirit. So you can learn to incorporate those energies more profoundly. And that can help you a lot.

Fire will help you get out of the depths of emotional lows and negativity, fear.

Google ways to make up for a lack of fire. Lots of things are written about it.
You have the North Node in Sag, so that’s a good start. And Chiron in Leo. So we need to make that a source of strength and not an old childhood wound. :bandit:

Building up your self confidence and your sense of self, and learning to value your own self worth will clear out most of the misunderstandings and yelling mishaps.