Help! Intense personal planets!!!

Hi, this is my first contribution here because I really need all of your help.

All my personal planets are either is detriment or fall, and I really do feel it in myself. The way I communicate, engage with people just seems a bit odd. I dont understand my own self or what I'm doing wrong most of the time.

Please help, any advice or insight towards communication, relationships, self development etc will help.

Thank you!!
Attached my chart

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_kinza.54805.7968.png
    astro_w2gw_kinza.54805.7968.png
    44 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

waybread

Can you try again to post your actual chart? The ones at Astrodienst (www.astro.com) are the easiest to read.

Please note that in traditional astrology, a planet in its fall or detriment can pick up essential or accidental dignity apart from the basic sign itself. For example, you might have a planet in its own sect and terms or in the first house.

Can you try again to post your actual chart? The ones at Astrodienst (www.astro.com) are the easiest to read.

Please note that in traditional astrology, a planet in its fall or detriment can pick up essential or accidental dignity apart from the basic sign itself. For example, you might have a planet in its own sect and terms or in the first house.

Hi, I did post again with the chart attached here 😊

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=874780#post874780

waybread

This one works.

I think planets in domicile (the sign they rule) are extra strong. But modern astrology isn't so concerned with the other essential dignities. I'd rather say, as a modern western astrologer, that a Venus in Aries or a moon in Capricorn works differently, but not in any debilitated way.

My sun is in detriment in Aquarius, and my Jupiter falls in Capricorn. I've not seen them as any particular problem.

Note that you also have Saturn in Aquarius, one of the traditional signs of its rulership. Pluto is the modern ruler of Scorpio.

Sun conjunct Saturn and your grand square (grand cross) can give you some self-esteem issues, so please recognize that you are fine the way you are. We sun-Aquarians are not destined to fit in with the herd!

JUPITERASC

Hi, this is my first contribution here because I really need all of your help.

All my personal planets are either is detriment or fall, and I really do feel it in myself. The way I communicate, engage with people just seems a bit odd. I dont understand my own self or what I'm doing wrong most of the time.

Please help, any advice or insight towards communication, relationships, self development etc will help.

Thank you!!
Attached my chart
If a planet is situated in a sign which opposes its own
it is said to be in DETRIMENT
a word which literally means harmed or damaged.
Since a planet's own sign is regarded as its stronghold
it follows that the furthest sign from this
should be viewed as its most vulnerable position

Similarly, just as signs of exaltation
are said to elevate the planetary influences to their highest level
their opposing signs are known as signs of FALL
because here the planets suffer loss of strength
and a reduction of potency.

UNDERSTANDING PLANETARY DIGNITY AND DEBILITY :smile:
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig4.html

Whoam1

Moon in Capricorn is also crazy in general

Restless, confrontational. Resists persuasion, authority, & conformity. Sharp, unconventional mind. Socially charming; not self-disclosing. Humor, prankish, outlandish. Sexually attractive; wild libido. Identifies with the fringe, “bad boy/girl” (but essentially wholesome). Dark, grotesque, shocking, disturbing style (loves dark occult images). Vulnerable to dark moods. Often severe childhoods or early loss.

JUPITERASC

Moon in Capricorn is also crazy in general

Restless, confrontational. Resists persuasion, authority, & conformity. Sharp, unconventional mind. Socially charming; not self-disclosing. Humor, prankish, outlandish. Sexually attractive; wild libido. Identifies with the fringe, “bad boy/girl” (but essentially wholesome). Dark, grotesque, shocking, disturbing style (loves dark occult images). Vulnerable to dark moods. Often severe childhoods or early loss.

Moon in Astrology (Understanding Moon in Jyotisih) :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3xUlFSqFu8