compatible(?)

dizrock

I just have to say, first of all, I am annoyed with this attraction. Although, I do want it. He's just so... omf. But I'm not sure if I even want to pounce yet. There are some things I would like to clear up first.

I'm a virgo,
moon in gemini
mercury in libra
venus in cancer
mars in cancer
asc cap

he's a libra :unsure:
moon in cap
mercury in libra
venus in sag :unsure:
mars in sag
asc cancer

I like this guy very much but I don't want to make myself a fool because I am not sure. What do you guys think? Is this thing for real? Are we compatible enough for me to pursue?

Last edited:

muchacho

I just have to say, first of all, I am annoyed with this attraction. Although, I do want it. He's just so... omf. But I'm not sure if I even want to pounce yet. There are some things I would like to clear up first.

I'm a virgo,
moon in gemini
mercury in libra
venus in cancer
mars in cancer
asc cap

moon in cap
mercury in libra
mars in sag
asc cancer

I like this guy very much but I don't want to make myself a fool because I am not sure. What do you guys think? Is this thing for real? Are we compatible enough for me to pursue?
Looks good. You trigger each others 7th house (spouse) with your ASC's. His Moon is in your 1st house (self/ego) so he's going to make you a lot more self-aware. Your Moon is in his 12th house. So he may feel a deeper (maybe even spiritual) connection with you. However, Virgo and Libra are incompatible. So maybe that's what annoys you and fascinates you at the same time. But overall, it still looks like a good match.

katydid

I agree with Muchacho. As he says, Virgo sun and Libra Sun are not all that compatible.

HOWEVER, there are some very compatible factors that might over ride that.

You have a double whammy of Sun trine Moon.

Libra Sun to your Gemini Moon, and his Cap Moon to your Virgo Sun, all very nicely compatible.

And I think that a romantic relationship thrives more on a Sun/Moon compatibility than a Sun to Sun or Moon to Moon aspect.

You both have Mercury in Libra, so you might be able to communicate very well with each other.

Having ascendants in opposition is often a very nice physical attraction as well.

But sometimes that can be annoying after awhile. He has Cancer rising and may be very sensitive and may react[over react] to subtle details he picks up in social exchanges and conversations.

You have Cap rising and are a Virgo...[see where I am heading?:sideways:] You might be a tad harsh or critical at times, even with that politely civil Mercury in Libra.

Cancer rising, Libra Sun would not like feeling they are being judged or controlled. So it is imperative that you come from your Moon in Gemini and keep things light if he seems to be backing off or shutting down. :kissing:

dizrock

Looks good. You trigger each others 7th house (spouse) with your ASC's. His Moon is in your 1st house (self/ego) so he's going to make you a lot more self-aware. Your Moon is in his 12th house. So he may feel a deeper (maybe even spiritual) connection with you. However, Virgo and Libra are incompatible. So maybe that's what annoys you and fascinates you at the same time. But overall, it still looks like a good match.

holy cow! okay, okay I see. I believe his moon is in my 12th house as well. He does fascinate me in a way. In sense of me being attracted to him when he’s not a guy I would usually go for. My concern is though is his venus in Sag. Not to be rude or anything but Sags could be hoes. I’m not sure if that applies to Venus in Sag. I’m ready to take this guy out on cute dates and be as romantic as I could be but... Like I said, I don’t want to be a fool at the end. Lol! It’s a struggle

dizrock

I agree with Muchacho. As he says, Virgo sun and Libra Sun are not all that compatible.

HOWEVER, there are some very compatible factors that might over ride that.

You have a double whammy of Sun trine Moon.

Libra Sun to your Gemini Moon, and his Cap Moon to your Virgo Sun, all very nicely compatible.

And I think that a romantic relationship thrives more on a Sun/Moon compatibility than a Sun to Sun or Moon to Moon aspect.

You both have Mercury in Libra, so you might be able to communicate very well with each other.

Having ascendants in opposition is often a very nice physical attraction as well.

But sometimes that can be annoying after awhile. He has Cancer rising and may be very sensitive and may react[over react] to subtle details he picks up in social exchanges and conversations.

You have Cap rising and are a Virgo...[see where I am heading?:sideways:] You might be a tad harsh or critical at times, even with that politely civil Mercury in Libra.

Cancer rising, Libra Sun would not like feeling they are being judged or controlled. So it is imperative that you come from your Moon in Gemini and keep things light if he seems to be backing off or shutting down. :kissing:

I actually... Don’t criticize him. I mean, I don’t think I do. I try hard not complain and criticize as much as possible. For instance, at the moment he has some type of cough which has been going on for 3 month now & he hasn’t gone to the doc yet. So I complain about that 😩. I really do care about him... Wow. I’m realizing this now. But in what sense do you mean of “keeping it light”? Not be gushy or...? Bc I try not to be. I act nonchalant most of the time ... So I don’t push him away

That's not true. They're contra-antiscia and Libra is said to obey Virgo. However, I guess this only works with the tropical zodiac.

As for the OP, the synastry looks rather good but more can be said if you post a synastry chart.

Last edited:

dizrock

I'm a virgo,
moon in gemini
mercury in libra
venus in cancer
mars in cancer
asc cap

moon in cap
mercury in libra
mars in sag
asc cancer

That's not true. They're contra-antiscia and Libra is said to obey Virgo. However, I guess this only works with the tropical zodiac.

As for the OP, the synastry looks rather good but more can be said if you post a synastry chart.

alrighty! This is it

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_4ce3.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_4ce3.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: