When will I go to China to meet her

saini

Hi Friends,

I have a Chinese Girlfriend, but she is getting married very soon. Probably within the next 20 days.

I last met her in the last week of November, 2016.

I have a strong desire to meet her again. But, I am not sure if I would be able to.

Can you check my attached "Horary Chart" and check, when could I go to China again.

Attachments

• Saini - 26-02-2017 - Horary Chart - 09-08 AM - When Will I go to China Next.jpg
    Saini - 26-02-2017 - Horary Chart - 09-08 AM - When Will I go to China Next.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 14

fensi88

You are Mars and Moon to go to foreign country is ruler of the 9 house, Jupiter rx. Mars will opose Jupiter rx for about 1deg 9min so you will go to China for about 1 months and 4 days according to I.Goldstein-Jacobson or according to Marion March it can be for 7 days!

saini

You are Mars and Moon to go to foreign country is ruler of the 9 house, Jupiter rx. Mars will opose Jupiter rx for about 1deg 9min so you will go to China for about 1 months and 4 days according to I.Goldstein-Jacobson or according to Marion March it can be for 7 days!

To be honest. 7 Days looks more realistic.

@fensi88 - thanks a lot for the interpretation. But, can you look and tell me when can this visit happen.

Thanks in advance.

fensi88

It will happen on 5. March but it is not sure because one of the ruler is rx so it might be earlier. Bad thing is that when we have oposition between main rulers that means, you will meet her but you will regret it or you will not stay there long.