This girls chart?

I really like this girl and we been on and off for a while. I noticed in her chart she has venus in cancer in the 12th house. I heard a lot of bad things about this placement and it makes me very paranoid and worried. I heard that most people who have this placement cheat or have an affair? Here is her chart.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_kela.68766.15772.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_kela.68766.15772.gif
    52.4 KB · Views: 25

Andrea_

Her chart looks beautiful if you ask me - from a geometrical perspective that is, of course. You notice her Kite, and how Mars in the 10th of career though in Taurus is the focus planet. Not only that, but the Sun squaring Saturn and Moon as well probably add to her need of being more cautious and balanced, or serious, she is taking too many responsibilities maybe, rather than being torn between different affairs and throwing herself in the waves of emotions. With that Moon dominant (not sure if it's the most dominant one) she needs to have and in turn provides a lot of emotional energy or stability, a sense of shelter.

Now what I would look at is not those planets, but her Sun, Moon and Ascendant because they suggest more restlessness and indecisiveness than the others. Sun in Gemini with Moon in Pisces, with Uranus and Neptune opposing Ascendant in soft cancer... she might be too idealistic or want a lot of freedom, she might not like conventional relationships. Venus in the 12th is indeed a suggestion for affairs or hidden things, but so does every planet in the 12th suggest by the cookbook definition. I'd trust communication more than everything else if I were you, honesty must be reinforced in any kind of relationship if you want to build it on 'stone' rather than on 'pebbles', to start with.

She might display a problem with feeling "alone" so to say, and you or her should not ignore her subconscious impulses or eruptions, she might tend to have a self-sacrificing side, she might try to repress a lot of emotions such as anger or pain or even too much "positiveness" (Hm, Mars opposite Jupiter).

If you haven't yet asked her/if you never went out, and she can only remotely guess your thoughts or feeling, then you cannot really judge her if she has her mind on other people. However, if she did not openly declare she has any relationship going on, and she seemed interested in you, then do the step, you have nothing to lose, hopefully ^^