Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-14-2013, 01:01 PM

Re: Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

Hi VirGen89,

How synchronistic! Your moving and all that. And water dreams...

Hi Quixotic,

Love the feel of your scope. One cosmic Square, one beautiful Trine, a Sextile, and one Saturn in Aquarius opposition with a super public Chiron in Leo in the late 10th loose conjunct your 11th.

Capricorn Sun, Sage Moon here to live a Libra Rising Tribe sort of life, dedicated to harmony, justice, community and beauty.

With North Node, Sun, Uranus and Neptune conjunct your IC in Capricorn, you have South Node Conjunct your Midheaven in Cancer. So you were a famous Cancerian leader in a past life. You might have been the Queen, or a great Knight, depending on your gender.

This life you bring in those skills and talents and again being a known leader is easily going to manifest.

BUT to pull off your Soul's Desires you must wake up the whole AXIS, be both fully positive Cancer and Capricorn, both ma and pa. Your Midheaven is Capricorn's place, but for you Cancer lives there. And the IC is Cancer's realm, but in your scope Capricorn is there. This life you must delve deep into the 4th House/IC.

So read all the following Elizabeth Spring descriptions and do them all, in Neptunian and Uranian ways. Embody both Capricorn and Cancer. Sounds hard but don't worry, it is actually your personality to do this work, your Sun naturally shines in the direction you wish to go.

NN in Cap: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.c...capricorn.html

NN in Cancer: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.c...de-cancer.html

NN in 4th: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.c...orth-node.html

The Following User Says Thank You to RosieOne For This Useful Post:
Quixotic (06-16-2013)
Unread 06-15-2013, 02:28 AM

and you just said age of aquarius is a whistle blower,you just reminded me of wiki leaks and those people like the former butler of pope benedict XVI who leaked files regarding the church's corruption and edward snowden the NSA whistleblower.

Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't.
~Richard Bach
Unread 06-15-2013, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieOne View Post
The important thing to understand when going through these powerful Pluto transits is that you are not alone one bit. Your whole generation is going through them together.

The key therefore is within the Pluto in Scorpio generation itself. Anytime Pluto shows up in a Fixed sign (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio. or Aquarius) it is a revolutionary generation. This is because Pluto means BOOM, and Fixed means STRUCTURES.

However, the Pluto in Scorpio generation is not going to revolutionize anything in the same way the Pluto in Leo generation did when we were young. The Pluto in Leo generation wore loud wild clothes, and did lots of street theater. The Pluto in Scorpio generation wear hoodies and meet in secret via modern technology. Leo energy is not subtle, Scorpio energy is very secret, subtle and behind the scenes, and then POW. Like an eagle, or a scorpian...
Sounds spot on. Many forces are lying underneath the surface. i'm feeling pluto, maybe because my sun is in taurus with opposition moon. Moon conjuncts pluto in the 12th...

Last edited by soratothamax; 06-15-2013 at 03:07 AM. Reason: more about sun
Unread 06-16-2013, 11:51 AM

However, the Pluto in Scorpio generation is not going to revolutionize anything in the same way the Pluto in Leo generation did when we were young. The Pluto in Leo generation wore loud wild clothes, and did lots of street theater. The Pluto in Scorpio generation wear hoodies and meet in secret via modern technology. Leo energy is not subtle, Scorpio energy is very secret, subtle and behind the scenes, and then POW. Like an eagle, or a scorpian...

There is a Square between the Pluto in Leo Generation and the Pluto in Scorpio Generation. Very different FIXED ways of expressing generational power and vision. Power struggles and ego clashes - though Scorpio/Leo friendships challenge and appreciate each other too. All the FIXED signs get along great, if you enjoy haggling and don't run from healthy conflict, which Fixed signs do (haggling), and don't (run).

And, of course, the Big Goal is the same for everyone, Pluto in Cancer, Pluto in Leo, Pluto Virgo, Pluto in Libra, Pluto in Scorpio, Pluto in Sage, Pluto in Capricorn "generations" - all alive on the planet right now. We are all here to Dawn the Age of Aquarius.

Thus for career planning, anything Aquarius is a good direction to follow. And because you are Pluto in Scorpio generation folk, anything Taurus in nature is going to empower you.

Find your Taurus and Aquarius Houses and reflect on that.
FeelingShred (07-14-2013)
Unread 06-16-2013, 12:12 PM

and you just said age of aquarius is a whistle blower,you just reminded me of wiki leaks and those people like the former butler of pope benedict XVI who leaked files regarding the church's corruption and edward snowden the NSA whistleblower.

What if everyone decided to whistle blow something?

Whistle blowing happens when the appropriate channel to report something unethical or illegal to, IS the source of the problem.

Aquairus is the denial buster of the zodiac and Uranus is the great Awakener.

Last edited by RosieOne; 06-16-2013 at 12:15 PM.
Unread 06-16-2013, 08:48 PM

Thumbs up Re: Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieOne View Post
Hi VirGen89,

How synchronistic! Your moving and all that. And water dreams...

Hi Quixotic,

Love the feel of your scope. One cosmic Square, one beautiful Trine, a Sextile, and one Saturn in Aquarius opposition with a super public Chiron in Leo in the late 10th loose conjunct your 11th.

Capricorn Sun, Sage Moon here to live a Libra Rising Tribe sort of life, dedicated to harmony, justice, community and beauty.

With North Node, Sun, Uranus and Neptune conjunct your IC in Capricorn, you have South Node Conjunct your Midheaven in Cancer. So you were a famous Cancerian leader in a past life. You might have been the Queen, or a great Knight, depending on your gender.

This life you bring in those skills and talents and again being a known leader is easily going to manifest.

BUT to pull off your Soul's Desires you must wake up the whole AXIS, be both fully positive Cancer and Capricorn, both ma and pa. Your Midheaven is Capricorn's place, but for you Cancer lives there. And the IC is Cancer's realm, but in your scope Capricorn is there. This life you must delve deep into the 4th House/IC.

So read all the following Elizabeth Spring descriptions and do them all, in Neptunian and Uranian ways. Embody both Capricorn and Cancer. Sounds hard but don't worry, it is actually your personality to do this work, your Sun naturally shines in the direction you wish to go.

NN in Cap: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.c...capricorn.html

NN in Cancer: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.c...de-cancer.html

NN in 4th: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.c...orth-node.html
Interesting that you pointed out my chiron... I feel like its a huge part of my chart. I'd be curious to know what your interpretation of its position would be.

I connect so much more with sagittarius parts, that its so hard to connect with my unique Capricorn Sun. Guess thats why I feel like I don't connect with the typical interps of cap. And cosmic square? I'm curious about this as well.

Thank you for all your information! I love picking other astrologers brains on my own chart, seeing that I find it confusing as hell.
Unread 06-17-2013, 07:09 AM

Last edited by Ankhesenamun; 01-08-2014 at 05:18 PM.
Unread 06-17-2013, 11:42 AM

Ankhesenamun,

Can you repost your scope so we don't have to search back through this thread for it?

Your father should be in jail. You were born in a torture chamber.

But you have escaped, which is really really good. Pluto going over your Capricorn stellium has liberated you alrerady so much and Pluto is headed for your Midheaven. This will be a good thing, transformational, you watch.

You may need to escape again. Or your husband may prove himself a better man and win you.

One big difference between your Dad and your hubby, is that you call the cops on your hubby.

You ARE more empowered in your marriage than you ever have been before. Living backwards. It is getting easier. Still hard but getting better and better.

Your child really really wanted to incarnate. Yes, I imagine it is the same soul, despite the different fathers and pregnancies. And having this child is the very best thing that ever happened to you.

Because you have this double Fixed T Square - the missing leg is 5h House Leo! Having a child -though it may feel foreign, and a side track from your life and dreams, a lost of youth and romance etc. because missing legs of T Squares feel like that - having this child is hugely liberating for you.

Mama Lion!!!!! Activate Mama Leo and the whole FIXED/stubborn potential of your scope activates. This includes your Aquarium Sun! No one will ever hit that child.

Now basically, you are really mad and really sad. I am really mad and sad about your childhood too (and my own). What is there NOT to be sad and mad about? Not just us either - way too many readers here are rightfully deeply sad and mad. Many more are sad and mad for our sakes too.

But your child, or children, will not be abused.

We are talking FIXED T squares. Soon as you pour love and heart (LEO) into your 5th House (inner and outer child and fun and self expression), you access the FIXED super power. Nobody messes with Mama Leo. No one.

If you are religious/spiritual, drop the Father God, and start calling on the Divine Mama for guidance and healing. Cry everyday and get way physical once a day. Arobics, run with the baby stroller, dance like a maniac for 1/2 hour or more, let your rage physically express everyday, whether you need to or not. Aries Rising!

Cry sooner. Cry with your child.

Play with your child, - color crayons, all colors, stories, pretend - and meet other women with children and make friends. Do NOT allow your husband to limit your friendships anymore than you allow him to hit your child or you.

As you Mother your child, you reMom yourself. This pops open that T Square and empowers you so so so so much.

The best revenge (the ONLY righteous revenge) is success on your own terms. You not only can do it, but you WILL. You already have come so far and it gets easier and easier, more you wake up.

Last edited by RosieOne; 06-17-2013 at 11:53 AM.
Unread 06-17-2013, 12:47 PM

Hi Quixotic,

The three most spiritual/celestial God(dess)-like signs are the three last signs - Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. Many esoteric astrologers say that Capricorn is the highest spiritual archetype, because positive Capricorn energy leaves the planet concretely improved.

Aquarius is futuristic and Pisces is Union/communion. Your Cap. NN/Uranus/Neptune Sun etc conjunction on your IC is HUGE. Capricorn is the archetype of the incorruptible humble leader/boss. Capricorn is super TRUTHY. Bad Cappies are REALLY bad - bitter and mean and heartless like scrooge.

Your Sage Moon energy is way too happy and full of humor for you to ever be a bad Capricorn.

Beyond that your outer personality this life, Sun Capricorn is also Uranian/Aquarium and Neptune/Pie-in-the-sky-ease, Pisces! On the IC, with Cancer in there too.

And the mark of Chrion in Leo 11th opposite a Saturn Aquairus? Great astrologer mojo! Pardigm shifter, public person (11th House Leo). You SHINE because you help others shine out there on the public stage.

Your scope is soothing for me. healing energies running deep. Only one little Square and a lovely one. Jupiter connecting from the 12th to the 3rd. You can tap the universal unsconscious and communicate it through your heart/mind. O well.

That said, you know deep suffering. Pluto doesn't conjunct everyone's IC in life. I will never have this transit. But I experienced it going over my DES - BOOM! And I will live to experience Pluto conjunct Midheaven, or so I imagine. Maybe I will die then? Pop!

Got to say, that I once had a client with T. Pluto over her IC and she was head over heals in love with a 19 year old, and she was 45. She wanted to marry him. She was paying me to coach her on how to keep him forever.

So I gave her a free reading.

Can you look at Ankhesenamun's scope?

Last edited by RosieOne; 06-17-2013 at 12:50 PM.
Unread 06-17-2013, 04:39 PM

Last edited by Ankhesenamun; 01-08-2014 at 05:19 PM.
Unread 06-18-2013, 04:06 AM

Last edited by Ankhesenamun; 01-08-2014 at 05:19 PM.
Unread 06-18-2013, 12:38 PM

Capricorn= can be defined by structure, ambition, hard-working, perseverance, and it rules our bones.

Pluto= regeneration, break it down to rebuild it better, not something pleasant to get through.

Pluto on Capricorn. Some of us have Saturn there. Are our bodies getting some TLC too?

Bravo. You are speaking Astrolo-ease now. Astrology is a symbol language and you are speaking full sentences. Many people learn astrology using keywords. I didn't, but I find it a fun way to get things flowing.

Mind you, I have a friend who speaks Astrolo-ease beautifully! But being a good astrologer is about then translating Astrolo-ease back into your native language. My friend has no longing to be a good astrologer, she just loves to speak Astrolo-ease with me.

"O how Venus in Gemini is that?" she will say, looking at a pair of pants in a store.

"Square Pluto!" I will reply, noting the use of leather and chains.

Not surprised to hear that the Pluto in Scorpio generation are training up your bodies.

Capricorn is everything structural (the bones as you say) and creating good healthy routines ala small do-able goals, in order to be "fit" in body, emotions, mind and spirit is Capricorn for sure - part of the Earth (body) signs. Even Taurus energy, which can be a bit lazy getting started, is happiest when walking the back forty acres, checking those fences.

Using Keywords to look at Pluto being in Capricorn for the planet as a whole, choose a keyword from the Pluto List and apply it to things in the Capricorn keyword list.

Pluto = Regeneration, transformation, coercion, cooperation, rebirth, death, desire, obsession, cleansing, healing, elimination, generational changes

REGARDING

Capricorn = Grief, living in the past, past cultural laws, heavily conditioned by society, killjoy - curmudgeon, familial laws, judgment of self & others, using self-will to control emotions, depression, lonely, stoic, schemers, bouts of imploding emotions, domination, power-tripper, and making everything hard work - punishment, authoritarian, controlling, exploitive, calculating, materialistic and overly ambitious. Sexual repression due to conditioning... or control of emotion, rigid, feeling orphaned, defensive, isolation, being a hermit, easily shamed, self defeat I am bad - futility therefore I suffer. Walls or unyielding boundaries,overly structured, fear of chaos.

AND

Authority (self authority), fathering, responsibility, comfortable with social position, patient, not adverse to hard work, the elder, the sage,f air judge, comfortable with solitude, ambitious, mature, integrity an integrated person, no pretense, in touch with our inner adult, healthy discipline, ancestral interest, tradition, nationalism, patriotism, politics, self-respect, goal oriented.
Unread 06-21-2013, 01:54 AM

Frederick Woodruff's take on the Uranus/Pluto Square:

http://www.astroinquiry.com/2013/05/...-pluto-square/
Unread 06-22-2013, 02:09 PM

The Pluto in Libra and Pluto in Scorpio Generations, particularly,are producing Pluto in Capricorn kids right now. These Pluto in Capricorn kids - your nieces and nephews, and/or your own kids, or friend's kids - have their Pluto conjunct your Uranus/Neptune conjunctions (with Saturn in there too for many here, opposite your Chiron in Cancer).

Their Chirons are in Pisces, Trining your Chirons. Neptune is now in Pisces (Yay!). Pluto in Scorpio is sextiled Pluto in Capricorn.

So much outer planet connection and action between you-all and these Pluto in Capricorn kids. Pretty cosmic, in a functional and REAL, way.
Unread 06-23-2013, 10:18 AM

you are so patient with this rosieone thank you for the infos

Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't.
~Richard Bach
Unread 06-23-2013, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oriel View Post
you are so patient with this rosieone thank you for the infos
No doubt. All the info shared has been really enlightening. Thanks, again, Rosieone.
Unread 06-24-2013, 11:54 PM

Patient? Hmmm, perhaps. This is not a fast transit of Pluto over your Uranus/Neptune etc. conjunction - with Neptune now in Pisces!

Still, we approach the halfway point of the great Uranus/Pluto Square! November 1, 2013. Transits hit hard as they first come into orb. Then we go back and forth with each RX with the lesson being rubbed in. At this next exact Square, number 4 out of 7, this Fall, we will have gotten through the worst of it, as long as we are learning the lessons. Which we are, because we are studying astrology and can thus read the times and signs.

My second Saturn Return (in Scorpio, of course) is a-happening and you-all are the most interesting astrological group, under MAJOR direct impact of these times. I'm very happy for the opportunity to teach astrology to you-all, best of my ability. When you go through your Second Saturn Return offer your services, whatever might be useful, to youth free of charge. When you go through your First Saturn Return, you will understand how important Saturn Returns are for we mere humans.

Which is to say that I am not so much patient, as grateful.

Last edited by RosieOne; 06-25-2013 at 12:09 AM.
Unread 06-25-2013, 12:34 AM

Bill Attride on Uranus/Pluto Square with T Square to Jupiter in Cancer in August.

http://astrologerbillattride.typepad...y-20-2013.html
Unread 06-26-2013, 10:51 AM

The Rainbow Bridge

The Rainbow Bridge is from Capricorn to Aquarius, from Saturn (ruler of both Craaapycorns and Aquariums) to Uranus (discovered in 1781). Chiron (discovered in 1977) is the Rainbow Bridge and the Rainbow Bridge Master.

Those of us who are Chiron's Knights this life (Chiron on the angles, Chrion Bucket Handle, Chiron in Cancer opposite Uranus/Neptune in Capricorn like you-all born around 1989, Chiron apex of YOD, part of a Cross or T Square...), those of us who are Chrionic show the way across the Rainbow Bridge!

Many of us here are Chiron's Knights because Chiron is the Master Astrologer and we will all tend to learn astrology. I need to mention, however, that some Chironic folk don't learn astrology specifically, but they are in synch. with seasons and the moon and the tides and nature.

And if you are NOT Chironic, that isn't better or worse than being Chironic, just means you incaranted in with different assignment(s).

Your Rainbow Bridge - from your Saturn to your Uranus via your Chiron.

Worldly success is Capricorn/Saturn/Midheaven stuff. If you do your Saturn work day by day, little step by little step, like a Mountain Goat, you will reach the top someday, and each step will be it's own success to celebrate.

Saturn is about over-coming fears. Do not fear Saturn, that is not going to work out. That is a Saturnian giggle, at your expense.

Remember that Jupiter and Saturn are a team. They are your Life Coaches. Jupiter says, "You are Olympic material!" Saturn says, "We will start training you for the Olympic try-outs, 8am tomorrow! Don't be late."

For old people, Jupiter transits are challenging and sometimes scary and Saturn transits feel good.

The Rainbow Bridge begins where Saturn ends. At the top of the Capricorn Mountain (or at any step along the WAY) we may stop and ask, "Is this all there is?"

In the anciient world Saturn was as far as they could see.

But beyond Saturn is Uranus (Neptune and Pluto) and Chiron is here to GUIDE us from Saturn to Uranus - that is, into the Age of Aquarius, the Age of Saturn/Uranus.

The Rainbow Bridge: http://www.mermaid-uk.net/Esotericrainbowbridge.htm

Why Chiron: http://www.aplaceinspace.net/Pages/JMWhyChiron.html

Last edited by RosieOne; 06-26-2013 at 11:04 AM.
FeelingShred (07-14-2013)
Unread 06-26-2013, 11:24 AM

I have that chiron in cancer opposite uranus,saturn in sag and opposite neptune in cap,but chiron also it trines my pluto and moon,. can you give me an insight abt that rosie?
moon is abt emotions right?our subconscious?

~Richard Bach

Last edited by oriel; 06-26-2013 at 11:30 AM.
Unread 06-26-2013, 12:00 PM

Post your scope so I can look. My head doesn't compute in linear, or in cookbook ways. Right off I don't know if you have Moon/Pluto conjunction Trine Chiron, or a Grand Water Trine? Don't tell me, because I want to see the whole picture.
Unread 06-26-2013, 01:17 PM

here ya go rosie

*edit* I realized I posted a wrong chart lol sorry I thought I uploaded the right chart that I saved in my documents.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_elish.7752(1)1.jpg (83.1 KB, 14 views)

~Richard Bach

Last edited by oriel; 06-27-2013 at 02:11 AM.
Unread 06-26-2013, 02:53 PM

I just love the articles/information you share! Thanks.

Ever since you informed me of my missing leg in my transit, that being Pisces in 4th house, I realized more ways my subconscious was telling me that. You had mentioned that one way of incorporating Pisces into my home life, was by researching an ancestor. I want to say it was last July, I had a dream that my grandma who passed (who was ironically a Pisces), had me start searching in this chest to find her birth certificate, where I argued with her about the fact her birthday on it was incorrect. At the time, I really had no idea what her actual birthday was in real life. When I woke up, the dream stuck out to me in a big way, remembering the exact details. I called my dad, asking him her birthday, and funny thing was, the birthday on the certificate was actually, in fact, her birthday. A couple months later, I had started a sociology class on family life (prerequisite), where I had to do a basic family tree. I had thought it was almost her way of letting me know I'd be having to research into the family ahead of time.
Well, since you gave me this new information, I've been researching how to make my home more Pisces-like, since I'm moving this week. Everything I was finding, cracked me up, because it was literally the way my grandma I dreamt of, decorated her house (we all just thought she was a little nutty, lol! She was overly creative. Very into astrology, so both my dad and I, concluded she probably decorated this way on purpose), but she was a Pisces, making it all click. So, then I started thinking...Her being Pisces herself, and me always connecting that dream with predicting I'd have to do some form of ancestry (which is a Pisces activity), made me think, 'wow, maybe this whole time, my subconscious KNEW my home life was supposed to be connected with Pisces.' Now that it's in my awareness, it just all makes sense, that on some level, I knew that.

It was funny, too, because at work one day, I had a random image pop in my head, a few months after this dream, and it was of being in a room, with a window open, and church bells going off. It was like a really clear memory, that felt really familiar and real, so I knew it wasn't created, but I couldn't place what the memory actually was. But, it felt like my grandma (the one dreamt of). So, again, I asked my dad if she ever lived in a place near a church, where bells went off, back when I was younger. And sure enough, she did...I would have been about 3.

So, maybe that was her way of connecting with me. She was trying to help bring this into my consciousness. Sorry, to post all of that, haha. I just had to share.. it had me excited yesterday when I kind of connected all of that with this new found information you shared.
Unread 06-27-2013, 12:15 PM

Hi VirGem89,

I love reading all this. The syncronicities are stunning and thrilling. And your Pisces Astrologer Grandma knows your scope. She cast your first scope this life, when you got born. She made sure your parents tracked the exact moment of your birth. I bet. Because I am Astrologer Grandma too.

Is your Grandmother's birth time on her birth certificate? Do you have, or can you generate her scope? That was MY first thought when I read about the dream about the birth certificate. What TIME of day was she born?

Slight correction - It is the 4th House that is linked to ancestors, particularly the maternal line. Connection through dreams is very Pisces and connection with those who are on the other side is Pisces too.
Unread 06-27-2013, 12:56 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zNSgSzhBfM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk

Tags
generation, neptune, saturn, uranus