T square Venus Mars Pluto in Natal chart

zebrarun

Dear astrologers,
I would like to ask for a little help understanding a T-square in my natal chart. I've read about the Venus square Mars, Venus square Pluto, Mars opposition Pluto, but I still can't join them all and understand the T-square. I know I should be looking for a solution across Venus, in my 7th House of relationships. What makes it even more confusing it's the fact that my north node is also in my first House, defining thus my south node in the 7th House.As far as I know about south and north nodes, that suggests I shouldn't concentrate on the 7th House, but on the 1st House instead.
I would greatly appreciate any advise!
Please find attached my natal chart.
Kind regards,
M.

Attachments

• natal chart.png
    natal chart.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 119

Amit89

They are fixed signs the t-squares.

Fixed signs can also do with self worth. Squares can cause tension, stress however there is creative potential.

It can also indicate power, control issues, possessiveness, passion.

wan

TBH I am not sure how to read a T-square either, however: 1. I noticed that your t-square is very tight. The aspects are very nearly exact; and 2. keep an eye out for anybody with an important planet in Leo at 15 degrees. These people will turn your t-square into a grand cross. They can potentially transform your life.

Last edited:

zebrarun

Thank you Amit89 and wan for your replies!
wan, your suggestion is very interesting! Just to confirm, should I check in the synastry chart where the other person's planet would be located in my Leo at 15 degrees?
Thank you in advance!

wan

You can do that too, though it's not absolutely necessary. All you need is their birth chart, then you can lay their chart over your own chart.

Also, I just realized that a Leo planet not only completes your grand cross, it is also conjunct your Descendant as well, so you can say it's extra-powerful.

Regards sn in your 7th, yes the nn in your 1st connotes where you are heading, what you should works towards, but that does not mean we ignore our sn house entirely. Your 7th house becomes the release of your t-square. The house where tensions may be able to be eliminated assuming you do feel tensions from the t-square.

Even with sn in the 7th, you'd still take your seventh house into consideration and continue to read it along with the rest of the chart.

katydid

You have a very interesting chart. So far, I have more questions for you, than I have answers.

You have so much Aquarius energy, front and centre. It is never easy to try and describe a double Aquarius. There are so many unique, quirky ways that energy can manifest.

And your Aquarius planets are unusually placed and aspected. Your Mercury,@ 1Aquarius in in the 12th, and has very few aspects. Ordinarily, I might see that as a detached, solitary individual. You might enjoy solitude and privacy.

However, your Chiron in Cancer, conjuncts your Moon and is in a quincunx with that Mercury. So that is a very emotionally connected, responsive aspect, shining in the 5th house of optimism and creative ventures.

Your creativity shines through and people are drawn to it. Even if it makes you uncomfortable at times.

Your Venus in Aquarius is conjunct your Ascendant. Again, the unique, unusual
Vibe peeks through to others. They want to understand you.

Your Venus, is the midpoint of a Mars/Pluto opposition. My question to you is are you the one that has such strong feelings and emotional intensity?

OR was that surrounding you in childhood and you were the victim of emotional turbulence and unstable situations?

Maybe a little of both? Did you grow up around difficult people that made you feel unsafe, or fearful? Or were the circumstances difficult and you were worried?

Your Venus, which is your sense of well being and peace, and your sense of stability, is being squared from Mars and Pluto. It is hard to relax when those squares are coming down on you. :sideways:

So my questions are what is that about?

Sometimes when Venus is being tested by those 2 malevolent planets, a child may have been abused, physically or emotionally, or mentally. :sideways:

And it makes it hard to trust others as they grow up.

I could be wrong. That may not be how the T-square played out for you.

But I am so curious to hear. Venus is how we show love, accept love and are taught to love. Your Venus is under a lot of stress….Why? :love:

piercethevale

Find the average between the three planets in the T Square, and then take that average and put it at the Sign opposite the T Square. Then look up the Sabian Symbol for that Sign and degree and the symbolism you find for it is what you need to activate, or apply, in your life to resolve the issue. However I do very much recommend that you consult Dane Rudhyar's presentation and interpretations of the Sabian Symbols, at least at first.

The Sabian Symbols change every five degrees from that of an "Actional" to that of an "Emotional/Cultural", to that of an "Individual/Mental" precept. Thus depending on which it is, that is how to employ it.

If you don't believe in the Sabian Symbols, then disregard this post.

If you haven't heard of them, or haven't looked into them as of yet, I do encourage doing so.... and very much.

piercethevale

I took the liberty of doing the math for you, to save you the trouble [anyone that wishes to do such a procedure, covert them all to seconds, then add them all up, divide by 3 and hen take that total to a decimal to degrees converter, and there are a couple, or a few, online that are available for free use
here is the link to one of them. https://www.rapidtables.com/convert/number/degrees-to-degrees-minutes-seconds.html ]

What that amounts to is at 15* Leo 22' 02.95", which is the 16th degree of Leo [ the degrees are numbered from 1 to 30 and not 0 to 29, if the above confuses you?]

The Sabian Symbol for the 16th degree of Leo, which is an "Actional" Sabian Symbol, which means that it has to be actively employed, is according to the master Astrologer, and symbologist, the late, great Dane Rudhyar from his book on the Sabian Symbols,"An Astrological Mandala", is the following...

"SCENE TEN: RELEASE

(Leo 16° to Leo 30°)

FIRST LEVEL: ACTIONAL

PHASE 136

(LEO 16°): THE STORM ENDED, ALL NATURE REJOICES IN BRILLIANT SUNSHINE.

KEYNOTE:
The surge of life and love after a major crisis.

The symbol speaks clearly for itself. How brilliant the light after the long "night of the soul"! The battered but unconquered consciousness finds itself exalted in the marriage of sunbeams and rising sap. This indeed is "Release" — light and life singing in the cleansed and refreshed mind, flooded for a while by the waters of feeling.

This is the first stage in the twenty-eighth five-fold sequence. It is a sequence that reveals consciousness at its most inspiring moments of enjoyment. But these "peak experiences" can operate at several levels. The first and most basic level is that of life itself, and of the overcoming of its many crises —
THE JOY AND POWER OF NEW BEGINNINGS.

I hope that this helps you understand what is needed and what you must do.
As I already wrote, if you don't believe in the Sabian Symbols, then disregard my posts.

Last edited:

piercethevale

One additional note here. If it had been Venus in the 17th degree instead of Mars, then you would want to consult both the 16th and 17th degree of Leo. But it is the Sabian Symbol found for the average of the three as how to resolve the tension of the T Square As opposite do attract and wish to merge, that being the reason to also be aware of it's opposition.

zebrarun

Thank you CapricornGoddess, katydid and piercethevale for your responses!

@CapricornGoddess, yes, not considering my 7th house at all, that would mean ignore an important part of life..and indeed this is the house in which I totally fail!

@katydid, thank you so much!
"And your Aquarius planets are unusually placed and aspected. Your Mercury,@ 1Aquarius in in the 12th, and has very few aspects. Ordinarily, I might see that as a detached, solitary individual. You might enjoy solitude and privacy.

However, your Chiron in Cancer, conjuncts your Moon and is in a quincunx with that Mercury. So that is a very emotionally connected, responsive aspect, shining in the 5th house of optimism and creative ventures.

Your creativity shines through and people are drawn to it. Even if it makes you uncomfortable at times.
"

You are very right here. It does make me feel uncomfortable and sometimes people translate this as insecurity. My mercury is conjuct by transit Saturn at the moment and recently (for the past half year) I've been feeling even more detached, desiring solitude. Not sure what can I expect :):andy:

"Your Venus, is the midpoint of a Mars/Pluto opposition. My question to you is are you the one that has such strong feelings and emotional intensity?

OR was that surrounding you in childhood and you were the victim of emotional turbulence and unstable situations?

Maybe a little of both? Did you grow up around difficult people that made you feel unsafe, or fearful? Or were the circumstances difficult and you were worried?"

Mars/Pluto opposition for me is manifested in strong physical energy, I believe. I can feel emotional tensity, but the problem is that for the last few years I've been unable to experience any strong feelings. I can't fall in love (with one improper exception, an intensive and short one, obsessive from both sides, but the other person walked away:sideways:) , and indeed I have trust issues.Probably this emotional tensity has been blocked but I have no clue on how to free it.
My childhood was a happy one, until late teenage years when indeed I lived in difficult circumstances and often I had to be mediator in complicated emotional situations.
I just fear that I'll never be able to handle a love relationship properly and that I won't be able to trust anyone. I might fall for the wrong people, but most of the time I don't fall for anyone. This issue occurred in my late 20s..I'm very protective and might have way too high standards. I have no explanation why and how this happened. Yes, I've been hurt and disappointed, but nothing unusual, we've all been hurt and we've all caused suffering too.
I know that practicing sports (martial arts even) could be beneficial regarding the mars/pluto opposition, but the fact that both these planets square my Venus really worries me.
"But I am so curious to hear. Venus is how we show love, accept love and are taught to love. Your Venus is under a lot of stress….Why?"
I really wish I had an answer to this question:pouty: I was hoping that understanding the T square would help me answer
@piercethevale ,
Thank you again! To be honest, I've never heard of Sabian Symbols, Marc Edmund Jones or Elsie Wheeler. But now I'll get to know them! I don't usually believe or disbelieve something, I'd rather take it into consideration and so I'll do with the "Actional" Sabian Symbol of LEO 16°.
"If you haven't heard of them, or haven't looked into them as of yet, I do encourage doing so.... and very much." - I'll dive in:biggrin:

Last edited:

piercethevale

Zebrarun. The way I interpret it is thus; whenever you are disappointed in love, start afresh, let it go, behind you, and greet the next one with openness and hope.

belenlune

Hello ꈍ .̮ ꈍ
Dear @zebrarun and every one of the astrologers who gave insights in this case: thank you ✨. I got here looking for information about a T-square with the same planets, because previously i could only understand the aspects separately.
It turns out that I was born the same day, so I’m pretty mind blown 🤯! For now I must say it’s mesmerizing and also very enlightening to read what you shared.
I really hope you’ll read my reply because I feel it’s a gigantic opportunity, and even though I just registered and feel a little bit shy, I’m going to attach my chart too.
It’s a pleasure to join this forum. If any of you is still around I’ll be pleased to hear from you.
Thank You again!!
Greetings
B.

Attachments

• FB20425F-8E35-473A-A613-12E15AD19178.png
    FB20425F-8E35-473A-A613-12E15AD19178.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

ElenaJ

How fascinating if we can learn how the same energies manifest in different ways between belenlune and zebra run!

The square and opposition are aspects that give energies not quite fitting together. You want to express love and affection in an intellectual, cool way, unique and free from rules and restrictions. But then your physical energy in mars wants to get sensual, it wants to hold on, it wants to go the traditional route. At the same time, pluto wants to cut it all off, let's get down to basics, gut level and intense.
When they interact, it doesn't mean that Venus will become more sensual, mars more detached, etc. They hold their own energy. First one is in the foreground, then the other. Pluto can push Venus to intensity, especially in sexual form, that she doesn't always know what to do with.
And pluto can really arouse mars to ignite his energy to flame like torches.... martial arts are a perfect way to find an outlet for this.
Pluto comes in spurts. Mars once awakened wants to keep going and hold on, no stopping him!.
The T-square is missing the 4th pole, which is where the energies can funnel out and find release and completion.
In zebrarun's case, this is in relationships. It is achieving balance through the ego of the partner, specifically in Leo energy.
In belenlune's chart, the emphasis has shifted. No longer charming Venus on the ascendent that will dazzle us with its prettiness, we find sun that brightens us with its beams. Both descendents are ruled by sun, but with 7th ruler exactly on belenlune's ascendent, this become a personal expression of the personality. One expresses oneself through the partner.
Zebrarun has more tension in relationships. The partner influences the personality, but there is more intensity created by the T-square sitting just on the axis.
Looking forward to hearing how these subtle changes in the charts have manifested, if you feel like sharing.

ElenaJ

Think of a juggler keeping 3 silver balls in the air at once! As long as the rhythm keeps going smoothly, they can work together, but if one little slip comes up, they go helter skelter all over and it's hard to get them gathered and back up in the air again!

belenlune

Heey! I’m so happy :) Thank you for your kind reply @ElenaJ :) I really I’m going to go all in sharing so I apologize profusely right now for the length it takes :$
I’ve been pondering your answer ‘cause this opportunity to learn is now fully significant, given that this week my T-square is getting activated by the venus & uranus transits: conjunction mars, opposite pluto, square my natal venus, sextile my vertex, and quintile my north node!

what you’ve mentioned about these energies not quite fitting together is for sure something I’ve experienced! ups. Whilst reading I felt like you were describing me. I used to explain that to myself with all the XII house planets and the implication they have on my sense of self assertiveness. Usually I feel like I have to take time to agree with myself when it comes to deciding what I truly want from situations. Reading what @katydid said about experiencing emotional intensity and about living difficult circumstances whilst growing up (which gave me the feeling of being unsafe or fearful), & trust issues, I think I totally got those factors going on.

I’ve been meaning to ask you, in regards to that energy which Pluto and Mars can conjure… Is it possible that the practice of yoga, conscious breathing and meditation are also an outlet? Anyhow I’m going to find the way to get into martial arts practice!! I believe it’s a lifesaver cause I used to worry about the lack of the fire element in my natal chart.

I’m in awe with the information about the T-square lacking the 4th pole, I’ve been trying for the best part of my life to aknowledge and accept this brightening sun with it’s beams… Integrating self-security and confidence is a present challenge I’m tackling.
One of the answers, given by @wan said to consider persons with prominent and important planets in Leo at 15 degrees. I can truly relate to this because I had a dream with my second nephew way before my sister even got pregnant and his moon is quite conjunct to that point. Watching him grow is like watching my moody young self <3.
@ElenaJ , could you please tell me a little bit more about “one expresses oneself through the partner”? I'm really trying to see the pattern of my intimate relationships: my latest love interest has her moon at 3° of distance to a conjunction to the leo point mentioned above (is that well written? lol :$); my on again off again Significant Other has his chiron at 2° of distance to a conjunction to that point and also around there is his sun and mercury. With him it has been a huge spiritual work to come to terms with what we decide to share and also learning to take care of myself and him in the process. We have an incredible sexual conection, so I tend to stay in my comfort zone with him, buuuuuut I’m trying to balance that with new experiences in polyamorous relationships (and to be fair, in the present I’m coming to terms with the dread that his saturn exactly opposite my moon brings to the mix hehe).

Your sage knowledge is truly appreciated, this which you write gives me a profound level of awareness, I can better understand this turmoil-like quality, and try to balance these silver balls like a true juggler, lol.
<3

THANK YOU!

p.s.: also please excuse the syntax and spelling mistakes, this is my second language

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"that energy which Pluto and Mars can conjure…
Actually any physical activity could be helpful, there are many, whatever you feel most drawn to.

" Leo at 15 degrees. I can truly relate to this because I had a dream with my second nephew way before my sister even got pregnant and his moon is quite conjunct to that point. Watching him grow is like watching my moody young self."

That's intriguing!

"my latest love interest has her moon at 3° of distance to a conjunction to the leo point mentioned above (is that well written? lol :$); my on again off again Significant Other has his chiron at 2° of distance to a conjunction to that point and also around there is his sun and mercury."

Yes, anyone with planets or angles near that point will be triggered by your T-square energy. Obviously a relationship does not depend on just one aspect, so you would have to do a synastry and composite to understand what is going on between you, which would be the subject for another, new, Thread.

Note that from what you wrote, his Chiron is on her moon, so your relationship with him will be difficult for her to handle.

Also, because of the volatility of the mars/pluto energy, another person's personal planet in square will not be easy to handle over time.
Sun or moon square mars or pluto brings attraction, but friction and power plays. Your Venus helps to balance it out but it won't erase the conflict.

Don't worry about the language, you are completely understandable.