Insights on Career Change (Manager vs Writer, Editor, Psychologist, Teacher?)

davibp04

Hi everyone,
Currently I'm working as a pretty successful HR Sr Manager in a multinational company, but I've been struggling with anxiety and depression for as long as I can remember, which is really frustrating...
I've come to a decision that it's worth a shot investing in my dream job, which is to be a Young Adults Fiction Writer and possibly also an Editor in that genre. I also have strong interests in Teaching, Psychology and Social Work (NGO's, for example). I'm currently 30, so it's a good age to try something different while I'm not married nor have kids.

I have a very hard time interpreting my vocational chart... Could someone more experienced give me some insights on what these possibilities could hold for me?

Appreciate ANY support, I know how much effort it takes to do such a reading and I'll be immensely grateful for any insights!
Thanks and best regards!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-07-31 at 23.05.21.jpg
    Screen shot 2013-07-31 at 23.05.21.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 27

davibp04

Hi Passiflora! I'm sorry it took me so long to see your reply, I had to travel for work and missed the notification.

First of all, thank you for taking the time to read and see my case. I really appreciate it and feel valued and grateful!

I can try to summarize the feelings of anixety and depression I have experienced for the past 15 years as mostly related to two things:
1 - feeling I'm too distant from myself, from my mission. Feeling my work or my life is not helping others in the way I want it to. I have dreams and aspirations to really impact the world and society and I haven't found a way to do that yet. (mainly humanitarian frustration)
2 - Feeling like I'm not doing anything with my life, even when I'm very busy, it just feels like I'm not active, it always seems like there's not enough work or activities in my hand

I will appreciate any comments or guidance you or the other members could share. Thank you very much for any help!
Thanks and best regards,
Davi

Zora

Account Closed
Appreciate ANY support, I know how much effort it takes to do such a reading and I'll be immensely grateful for any insights!
Thanks and best regards!

Hello Davi,

your chart is not useable for an easy reading due to missing house cusp list, planet placement and aspect list - what is just normal and needed and necessary for a complete chart and accurate reading.

Could you either pls. get a more common www.astro.com chart in here with transits shown on outer circle or alternatively your complete DOB with accurate TOB from birthcertificate (very important !) and location - to enable people here to be of more help to you ?