The Final Count Down Is Here

rahu

Banned

( man made climate change is a cover for the use of chemtrials to poison and kill billions of people as the Rothschilds/bill gates/UN want rahu)

http://humansarefree.com/2016/09/ove...e-climate.html

staggering 30,000 scientists have come forward confirming that man-made climate change is a hoaxperpetuated by the elite in order to make money

On top of those “inconvenient truths,” the White House’s assertion that 97 percent of scientists agree that global warming is real has been completely debunked.

Several independently-researched examinations of the literature used to support the “97 percent” statement found that the conclusions were cherry-picked and misleading.

http://humansarefree.com/2019/01/for...st-admits.html

Former Military Meteorologist Admits Military Aircraft Spray Aluminum Into the Atmosphere

t’s getting harder to convince people that chemtrails are merely a conspiracy theory when even meteorologists are discussing geoengineering on TV while giving their forecasts.

by Isabelle Z.

Geoengineering entails spraying materials like aluminum, barium, strontium and plastics into the atmosphere on the pretense of protecting the planet from global warming.

A few years ago, if you questioned the white lines streaking across the sky and theorized they were chemicals, you would be mocked; now, you are expected to believe that injecting aerosols into the atmosphere can save the planet.

Sharing shocking and inarguable film footage of jet aerosol spraying is the most powerful tool of all for waking people up to the geoengineering crimes occurring above our heads each and every day.

https://youtu.be/aQk9B7kjKrM

https://youtu.be/GVA6OJkiioU

https://youtu.be/Hh5z4a_eGs0

In addition to visual tools, combining straightforward facts on the design characteristics of modern jet engines (and why their design generally prohibits any “contrail” formation) is essential.

The four minute video below contains revealing film captures of the ongoing atmospheric spraying assault in addition to other verifiable building block facts and photos that confirm the ongoing climate engineering reality

rahu

Banned
With Trump’s Approval: Khashoggi’s Last Words

Posted on November 11, 2018November 11, 2018 Author Sputnik News - RussiaComments(4) 11 Views

Editor’s(Veteranstoday.com) note: We learned yesterday, though we had sources weeks ago, that Trump knew about the Khashoggi killing immediately afterward when Erdogan sent the CIA the recording of the murder.
We now assert that Trump knew in advance and helped pick the target, a Washington Post correspondent highly critical of Trump. In fact, it was at Trump’s order, through Jared Kushner, that Khashoggi was expelled from Saudi Arabia, and we have multiple confirmed sources for this. This is a Trump killing and he is still covering for Saudi Arabia for one reason, they did it at his order.

assassination has now been embraced as a method of choice to hide inconvenient truths and erase critics by autocratic government. With trump in the vanguard embracing the most corrupt and autocratic leaders in the world, assassination is being adopted around the world by autocratic leaders in the world governments since the 9/11 farce induced war in the middle east. now assassination critics at a increasing level. in addition covert agencies fo autocratic and intensively democratic countries are also stepping up assassination of critics or of any out spoken voice against this unfolding reign of terror being engender by the Rothschild's lus for world domination.

pluto will be conjunct to the south/node at 23cap3 on 4/4/19 9:12 PM Greenwich. this will be a transit over multiple assassinations which are currently escalating. with the publishing of trumps many criminal and debauched acts and with the government deciding that he wil not be impeached, then the gates of hell will be unleashed.

personally my CIA informant brother tried to kill me with a drug provided by the CIA which caused a stroke but did not completely work. this occurred on
9/21/13 when Saturn was conjunct node Sep 2013 12:58 and when the Saturn conjunction of the south node was conjunct a major light in my chart.

then more recently when the Sun was conjunct south node at 26cap46 on Jan 2019 4:55, he tried again to kill me with a stroke drug provided by the CIA or Mossad. he had tried a week before and last week tried again. how long my luck will hold is not clear. but my situation is just a small reflection of a greater evil that the covert agencies and demonic autocrats are presently going to unleash of the world. The Final Count Down Is Here
rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

assassination has now been embraced as a method of choice to hide inconvenient truths and erase critics by autocratic government. With trump in the vanguard embracing the most corrupt and autocratic leaders in the world, assassination is being adopted around the world by autocratic leaders in the world governments since the 9/11 farce induced war in the middle east. now assassination critics at a increasing level. in addition covert agencies fo autocratic and intensively democratic countries are also stepping up assassination of critics or of any out spoken voice against this unfolding reign of terror being engender by the Rothschild's lus for world domination.

pluto will be conjunct to the south/node at 23cap3 on 4/4/19 9:12 PM Greenwich. this will be a transit over multiple assassinations which are currently escalating. with the publishing of trumps many criminal and debauched acts and with the government deciding that he wil not be impeached, then the gates of hell will be unleashed. ..................................
. but my situation is just a small reflection of a greater evil that the covert agencies and demonic autocrats are presently going to unleash of the world. The Final Count Down Is Here
rahu

there sem to b a rash of strange suicide and deaths. as I have posted trump has cleared the way for wide spread assassinations.

I just looked at luke perry' moment of stroke and natal composite.
I don't know his politics , but this composite clearly shows covert agencies involved.

1st there is a tsquare of orcus opposed named asteroid for assassin and Sedna. this shows that perry was assassinated because of truths that he had divulged. Maybe some one that follows celebrities could follow this up.

2cd the named asteroid for Mossad is square to mars and the midpoint is square to pluto and opposed to Saturn. both symbols of death can be no coincides this is what I suspect. mossad is going to start eliminating anyone that has spoken out against the fascist.genocidal Netanyahu.
this patter shows mssoads acts were involved in this death.

luke perry had a stroke. as this my cia informant brother is trying to kill me with a stroke drug currently, this chart certainly looks like perry was given the stroke drug by the mossad.
rahu

rahu

Banned

there sem to b a rash of strange suicide and deaths. as I have posted trump has cleared the way for wide spread assassinations.

I just looked at luke perry' moment of stroke and natal composite.
I don't know his politics , but this composite clearly shows covert agencies involved.

1st there is a tsquare of orcus opposed named asteroid for assassin and Sedna. this shows that perry was assassinated because of truths that he had divulged. Maybe some one that follows celebrities could follow this up.

2cd the named asteroid for Mossad is square to mars and the midpoint is square to pluto and opposed to Saturn. both symbols of death can be no coincides this is what I suspect. mossad is going to start eliminating anyone that has spoken out against the fascist.genocidal Netanyahu.
this patter shows mssoads acts were involved in this death.

luke perry had a stroke. as this my cia informant brother is trying to kill me with a stroke drug currently, this chart certainly looks like perry was given the stroke drug by the mossad.
rahu

there are more suspect deaths in san Francisco, the center of the Rothschild/mossad kabbalists drug and financial empire

Jeff adachi’s, who just happens to be a cultural icon to the poor and defenseless in the legal system and an icon in the Asian population , death has not been explained. The woman with him when he died ,Catrina ,a Russian, has disappeared.
interesting another mystery Russian bringing in the larger political activities.pot and pot gummies were found, but what did they hide in the 3 hours before the police we notified There are no answers to why the police weren’t called or 3 hour

Now Jake Phelps has died. Another cultural icon. His personality is a reflection of the san Francisco experience and now another tribe(skate boarders, musicians,) havelost a cornerstone of their passion and world view.57 years , fit still skate boards miles a day, jsu died suddenly with no explanation.The longtime 'Thrasher' editor dedicated his life to skateboarding, and it won't be the same without him.
His composite showed direct influence by the forces that have bought up the city and are tranforming the indigenous culture of san Francisco into the dark world of the elite occultists

jim pagano died recently , another cultural icon who had been associate with the public defender.
he was 90 so you might say so what. but as much as he would have the knowledge of many years to he truth of drugs and the moscone/milk assassination, not to mention he had knowledge of harris's drug/sex/police collusion in her rise to be touted for president, he might have known to much. when assassins work they don't spare the young or the old do they?

jim pagano died recently , another cultural icon who had been associate with the public defender.
he was 90 so you might say so what. but as much as he would have the knowledge of many years to he truth of drugs and the moscone/milk assassination, not to mention he had knowledge of harris's drug/sex/police collusion in her rise to be touted for president, he might have known to much. when assassins work they don't spare the young or the old do they?

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://humansarefree.com/2019/03/the-ex-model-who-claimed-silvio.html
The Ex-Model Who Claimed Silvio Berlusconi Hosted Satanic Rituals in His House Died From “Apparent Poisoning”

Imane Fadil, the ex-model who claimed to have witnessed “demonic rituals” at Silvio Berlusconi’s mansion died mysteriously on March 1st at age 34. She was writing a book called “I Met the Devil”.

Imane Fadil was a Moroccan ex-model who became a celebrity after becoming a key witness in the 2013 “Rubygate” trials which accused the media mogul and ex-Prime Minister of Italy Silvio Berlusconi of “child prostitution”. Fadil was also looking to be a witness in a related investigation (dubbed “Ruby ter”) that is still ongoing.

In 2018, Fadil claimed in an interview that Berlusconi’s infamous “parties” lead to dark, satanic rituals. She was also in the process of writing a tell-all book about Rubygate and the dark secrets of Berlusconi. The name of the projected book was quite evocative: I Met the Devil.

However, in the past weeks, things dramatic turn in the past weeks. Imane Fadil died in a hospital room in Milan on March 1st after a month of agony. Media sources reported her death only 15 days after the fact, mostly because authorities announced the opening of a homicide investigation. Indeed, the cause of Fadil’s death is currently believed to be “murder by radioactive poisoning”.

Here’s a look at the bizarre story.

Rubygate

Karima El Mahroug aka Ruby Rubacuori

In 2013, Berlusconi was found guilty of paying for the sexual services of dancer Ruby Rubacuori when she was a minor. He was also charged with abusing his political powers in an attempt to cover up the relationship.

“17-year old Moroccan belly dancer and alleged prostitute Karima El Mahroug (better known as “Ruby Rubacuori”) claimed to have been given $10,000 by Berlusconi at parties at his private villas. The girl told prosecutors in Milan that these events were like orgies where Berlusconi and 20 young women performed an African-style ritual known as the “bunga bunga” in the nude.” – Daily Beast, Berlusconi’s “Bunga Bunga Orgies”

Arcore, Berlusconi’s private villa, where the parties took place

In 2014, Berlusconi filed an appeal and managed to get the convictions against him overturned. However, the “Ruby ter” investigation is still ongoing which alleges that Berlusconi bribed 18 girls that participated in his parties to “speak positively” about Berlusconi. A month prior to her hospitalization, Fadil had requested to be a witness in this trial.

Infamous Interview

Fadil’s last interview, given to the Italian newspaper Il Fatto Quotidiano on April 2018, addressed topics that were not discussed in court: Satanic rituals taking place in hidden rooms inside Berlusconi’s mansion. Here’s a rough translation of this infamous interview.

“Imane Fadil, a model of Moroccan origin, was just over 25 years old when she was invited for the first time to Arcore, the home of Berlusconi, in 2011. She participated in eight “elegant dinners” and during some of these, according to her, she saw everything: The girls, the stripteases, and the “Bunga Bunga” parties.

“She then stopped attending and went to the public prosecutor’s office to reveal everything she had seen, complete with names and surnames. The result? Photographers, interviews, headlines, lawsuits. Today, Imane is 33 years old and she is about to finish a book that will reveal everything you need to know about Berlusconi.

Silvio Berlusconi proudly displaying the Satanic hand sign "Il Cornuto"

Today, after a few years, how do you remember that whole affair?
It was a devastating thing, impossible to describe. At first I was alone against everyone, nobody believed my version.

What did everyone think?
That I was telling those things because I wanted money and success.

And how was it?
I used to go to Arcore because I hoped it would be enough to get into that circle and get a job (in television). Then, I understood what was truly happening and I spoke up.

Were you defamed at that time?
Yes, by all. The first was Emilio Fede. But then I sued him and they condemned him, now there’s the appeal. He also sued me, but his case was dismissed because I said the truth and he didn’t.

(…)

Your ugliest memory?
The last night I went there, there were all these naked girls dancing. One of them was laying on the ground and was wearing only a loincloth and she was shaking desperately, staring at me. Her eyes seemed to say: “Don’t judge me, help me!”. A terrifying memory.

Have you ever witnessed explicit scenes?
No, I did not.

And who told you this happened?
Well, the last night a girl came to me and told me: “Look, to get something you have to do something more.” And I understood everything. Until that moment I had hoped I would never be asked for such a thing.

Now you are writing a book. Why?
Because I want to tell everything. This is not limited to a powerful man who had girls. There is much more to this story, much more serious things.

Explain.
It’s not easy to tell, it will be the first time I do it. But the time has come.

Please go ahead.
This gentleman is part of a sect that invokes the devil. Yes, I know I’m saying something strong, but it is true. And many others know this.

They know what?
That continuous obscenities happened in that house. A sort of sect, made up of only women, dozens and dozens of complicit females.

Did you see these rituals?
Let’s say I have many clues. In that room where Bunga Bunga was held there was a small room with clothes, all the same, like tunics, about twenty or thirty. What were they for? And then there was another small underground room with a swimming pool, with another room next to it, totally dark, without any light. An underground pool and a room without lights? Why?

Weak clues. It could be a relaxation area. Is it a fact that you have not seen any actual Satanic rituals or anything like that?
Look, I’ve seen worse. Things that are difficult to explain briefly.

Please try.
I saw strange, sinister presences. I’ve been a psychic since I was a child due to my father being was sanctified. And I tell you that, in that house, there are disturbing presences. There’s evil in there, I’ve seen it, there’s Lucifer.

Do you know that saying such things could be perceived as crazy?
Of course I know, but I don’t care what people will say. I never said anything because I had no evidence. Now I have it.

Do you have proof? Please show it.
No, not yet, I’ll do it later. I just have to finish this book. And then the world will know.
– Il Fatto Quotidiano, Imane Fadil: “Le notti di Bunga Bunga a casa di Berlusconi. Ad Arcore una setta di Satana con tuniche e riti”

“I Met the Devil”

At the time of her death, Fadil was looking for a publisher that was “courageous enough” to print her book entitled I Met the Devil. Immediately after her death, the draft of the book was seized by prosecutors. The Italian newspaper Il Fatto Quotidiano published a small excerpt of the book that was shared by Fadil in 2018. Here’s a rough translation.

“She saw the girls in a sort of circle, with Berlusconi at the center as a pivot: A kind of adoration, with some nude, others half-naked, and others disguised, wandering through the underground living room.

“It was then that Imane found courage and went to Berlusconi to tell him that she wanted to go home. But Silvio told her to wait. In the basement, Imane saw what she called a sort of brothel with naked girls and half-naked in the pool. There were also minors who perhaps did not realize what was happening.

“The virgin maiden arrived”, Imane repeated with horror. They were announcing the very young “selection” for that evening. – Il Fatto Quotidiano, Imane Fadil, il suo libro mai pubblicato: “Io, in quel bordello sotterraneo”

Strange Circumstances Surrounding Her Death

Fadil died on March 1st after a long period of agony as her vital functions progressively shut down. She experienced her first symptoms on January 29th. She was then hospitalized for nearly a month where she underwent a long series of tests as doctors were looking for the cause of her pain. During this time, Fadil told her brother and lawyer that she feared she had been poisoned.

After her death, it was revealed that she was probably poisoned by a “very strange” cocktail of radioactive elements that caused the progressive deterioration of her internal organs. These elements are not freely available to the general public.

On the day of her death, the Judicial Authority seized Fadil’s body and the entirety of her medical records.

When news broke about Fadil’s death, Berlusconi commented:

“It is always sad when a young person dies. However, I never met this person.”

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/global-unrest/2019/2515562.html

Clinton Body Count: Former Clinton and Obama Advisor Alan Krueger Found Dead of Apparent Suicide Ahead of New Book Release in June

Professor Alan Krueger, a top adviser to former Presidents Obama and Clinton, has been found dead of an apparent suicide.
Professor Alan Krueger, a man who had a new book coming out in June and everything to live for, suddenly decided to commit suicide for no apparent reason, stunning his colleagues and associates. But I could tell you two people not stunned by this news, Bill and Hillary Clinton. Why? Because they have long since grown accustomed to the people they used to work with dying under sudden and suspicious circumstances. This profoundly unlucky group of people, nearly 60 in total, are members of what we like to call The Clinton Dead Pool. Since they can no longer speak, we shall speak for them.
Going all the way back to their start in Arkansas, Bill and Hillary Clinton have done some really nasty things. Bill has raped and molested various women, while his wife Hillary worked to have a child rapist set free when she was a lawyer, and then laughed about it. But the most disturbing fact about Bill and Hillary is the insanely high number of people who killed themselves or died mysteriously after working for them. A full listing is at the bottom of this article.
And Honorable Mention goes to… Huma Abedin! We have included a special category for Hillary gal pal Huma Abedin because when her laptop was investigated by the FBI over the Anthony Weiner scandal, they found a folder with over 10,000 emails to and from Crooked Hillary? The name of the folder? She had titled it ‘Life Insurance‘. Now you know why Huma is still alive, she got smart.
Former Clinton And Obama Advisor Found Dead Of Apparent Suicide

FROM THE FEDERALIST PAPERS: Princeton police reported that they were called to the professor’s home on Saturday where they found him unresponsive, The New York Times reported. One of the interesting things about the suicide is that Krueger has a book set to hit the shelves in June, 2019 and seemed to have everything to live for.
Alan Krueger was an assistant secretary of the Treasury from 2009 to 2010, as President Barack Obama’s administration tried to lead the United States out of its worst recession since the Great Depression. Mr. Obama later named him chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, a post he held from 2011 to 2013. He was the Labor Department’s chief economist under President Bill Clinton from 1994 to 1995.
�� Why did Alan Krueger commit suicide when he has a book coming out June of 2019?
Alan B. Krueger, Economic Aide to Clinton and Obama, Dies at 58. https://t.co/GxQmTwmzV7
— Robbin Young (@Robbin_Young) March 18, 2019

Krueger was a young, newly tenured professor in 1994 when he was tapped by the secretary of labor, Robert B. Reich, to serve as chief economist for the department, succeeding Mr. Katz. After two years in the job, Mr. Krueger returned to Princeton and vowed never to return to government, according to a 2014 profile in a Princeton alumni magazine. READ MORE

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

pluto will be conjunct to the south/node at 23cap3 on 4/4/19 9:12 PM Greenwich. this will be a transit over multiple assassinations which are currently escalating. with the publishing of trumps many criminal and debauched acts and with the government deciding that he will not be impeached, then the gates of hell will be unleashed. ..................................
. but my situation is just a small reflection of a greater evil that the covert agencies and demonic autocrats are presently going to unleash of the world. The Final Count Down Is Here
rahu

https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2019/3672539.html

( killing two birds with one assassination, both trump and Clinton's rape/sex slavey escapades will be coverup deeper than they are already. there is no difference between trump and Clinton. there is not difference between republicans and democrats they all feed at the Rothschild satanic trough. this article this also a cover-up of trump as the " one of the offender’s victims, Virginia Giuffre" was the woman who sued trump for rape with Epstein. but this article doesn't mention that. already trump is using his dictator abilities to silence all mention of him rahu)

Federal Judge Overseeing Key Lawsuit Relating to Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Mysteriously Dies
A U.S. District Court judge in New York who was presiding over a lawsuit linking a wealthy, Clinton-connected financier and sex offender mysteriously passed away Sunday at the age of 96.
download-13.jpg

Robert W. Sweet passed away at his home in Ketchum, Idaho, while on vacation, The New York Times noted. It’s mighty convenient that the NYT article doesn’t really say How he died?
Robert W. Sweet, who as Mayor John V. Lindsay’s top deputy worked to end some of the most rancorous conflicts in 1960s New York, and who as a longtime federal judge struck down a state ban on begging on the streets, died on Sunday in Ketchum, Idaho. He was 96.
His son Robert Jr. confirmed the death. Judge Sweet, who lived in Manhattan, also had a home in Ketchum, where he was on vacation. At his death he was a senior federal judge in the Southern District of New York.
Here we have yet another case of anyone closely linked to the Clinton’s, mysteriously dies. He was appointed by President Jimmy Carter in 1978. Politico reported that Sweet was presiding over the lawsuit that followed what many saw as an unusual plea deal for Jeffrey Epstein.
This Federal judge is common link between Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein cases

Find Out More >
AArUUiUW6QsPAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
wcuA2vi6uy+swAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

The scandals swirling around Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein have both landed on the desk of a federal judge who attended Charles Lindbergh’s ticker-tape parade, served as a Navy lieutenant in World War II and worked for John Lindsay as a deputy mayor.
Judge Robert W. Sweet was 96, but he still ice-skated and was said to be as sharp as he had been in 1978, when he was appointed by President Jimmy Carter to the US District Court of the Southern District of New York.
“All federal judges have ‘lifetime’ tenure,” said Benjamin Brafman, who has argued several cases in Sweet’s courtroom.
Brafman had been repping Weinstein in a case in Manhattan criminal court that’s now set for trial in June. see also Judge slams Harvey Weinstein’s lawyers, refuses delay request Brooklyn federal Judge Brian Cogan all but accused defense lawyers…
“Despite Judge Sweet’s age, he continues to serve honorably and is to this day considered by those of us who work in that courthouse to be one of the brightest, most thoughtful and capable judges in the Southern District,” Brafman told me.
Sweet currently is overseeing a civil lawsuit against Weinstein.
The judge has ruled that Kadian Noble, an aspiring actress, can use federal trafficking laws to sue the disgraced film producer. Weinstein’s attorneys are appealing to the 2nd Circuit.
As for Epstein, Sweet decided in August to keep the records sealed in a case involving one of the offender’s victims, Virginia Giuffre, “given the highly sensitive nature of the underlying allegations.” Alan Dershowitz is one of the parties, now before the 2nd Circuit, trying to get these records (from a 2017 defamation case brought by Giuffre) unsealed, claiming it will prove the well-known attorney did not have with Giuffre.
Another lawyer, Earl Ward, told me, “Judge Sweet is the quintessential judge. He’s brilliant, compassionate, and treats all those who appear before him with genuine respect. And what he’s doing at his age is simply mind-boggling.”
Alexander Acosta, the current U.S. Secretary of Labor, negotiated what critics called a sweetheart, potentially dodgy plea deal with Jeffrey Epstein when he was the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Florida. The arrangement required Epstein to pay restitution to dozens of victims, but offered a variety of unusual concessions as part of a non-prosecution agreement.
Labor Secretary Alex Acosta under attack for Epstein sex offense plea offer Video

Epstein, now 66, reached a nonprosecution offer in 2008 with Acosta’s office to secretly end a federal sex abuse investigation linking at least 40 teenage girls that could have landed him behind bars for life. He instead pleaded guilty to state charges, spent 13 months in jail, paid settlements to victims and is a registered sex offender.
Politico reported that Sweet was overseeing a suit leveled by one of Epstein’s alleged victims against one of his longtime buddies.
Billionaire Pedophile Alan Dershowitz: FBI, Feds Should Investigate Me (Video)
Acosta has defended the deal as appropriate but has not commented since the latest round of testimonies.
Facebook has drastically minimized the circulation of my stories in my readers’ newsfeeds and is alternatively endorsing mainstream media sources. When you share to your friends, on the other hand, you tremendously help distribute my content. Please take a moment and think about sharing this post with your friends and family. Thank you.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
( the army is ordering 250 million gas masks......historians have wondered by hitler did nto use his biological weapon. at the end of ww3 100's on tons of biological weapon already loaded in to shells and other munitions were found.
the question had always came up as to why did hitler not deploy these weapons...Hitler could have stopped the D day invasion by blanketing the beaches were the allies were landing with biological shell. that is one of the biggest questions of ww2. the answers given by the Nazi captured was that, hitler did use these because the biological agents would have drifted in the wind over the German troops and civilian population.
but this makes no sense because just a couple of months after d day,when the Russians and allies were closing in on berlin, Hitler ordered for berlin to be leveled. All food supplies destroyed, all infra structure..electricity..water etc were to be destroyed. so it was clear he had no compassion for his own people. so why did he not deploy biological weapons and save the war?

biological weapon go hand and hand with vaccinations. you can't make a biological weapon unless you already have the dangerous biological specimen . and you can't deploy the biological weapons unless you have the antidote to protect the surrounding population .

.some said hitler did not deploy his biological weapons because they did not have enough of the vaccines to counter the biological weapons.....

so the fact that the army wants gas masks implies they have biological weapon that they are going to deploy....

in the book a different universe, nobel prize recipient Robert Laughlin,he makes the point that in 2000 the billions of dollars that they defense department had given to theoretic physics to create new weapons, was reassigned to research biological weapons. so for the las almost 20 years the pentagon has been working on biological weapons and apparently they are going to deploy these biological weapons against the citizens of this country.

(the Nazi who developed biological weapons and the vaccination against these weapons were taken to the united sates by the CIA after the world war 2 and put to work here, continuing on developing weapons of mass destruction/biological weapons. the CIA and certain parts of the state department g have created a 4th Reich here in the united states of ameriKa rahu)

https://https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2019/3673830.htm
What Do They Know That We Don't! Huge Military Order Raises a Great Amount of Questions

What happens when the U.S. places a large order for Gas Masks immediately after a report comes out on the ‘emerging threat’ of bio-warfare?!? Should we go running for the hills? Information is power and knowledge is imperative when you see our government taking such large action. What do they know that we don’t? Let’s dive in and take a deeper look!
As always, PLEASE HELP SHARE wherever you can; this broadcast truly deserves the awareness you help to assure it gets! Your thumbs up and comments are always appreciated!!
God Speed and God Bless,
Justus

Bluebell87
user_offline.gif

J

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu
No matter whether you see a abyss or peak,
whether you see decadence or divinity, god or the devil, the suspense will be over when the Dragon's Tail joins with Neptune on November 17 th 2016.

rahu

No matter whether you see an abyss or a peak,
whether you are as decadent as the devil, or you hear God speak,
Whether you are fated to fall, or become divine,
All suspense is strung when the Dragon's tail and Neptune entwine,
So wait for the stars on the 17th of November,
This night; this year - you will surely remember.

rahu

Banned
Posted on November 11, 2018November 11, 2018 Author Sputnik News - RussiaComments(4) 11 Views

=. In fact, it was at Trump’s order, through Jared Kushner, that =. This is a Trump killing and he is still covering for Saudi Arabia for one reason, they did it at his order.

pluto will be conjunct to the south/node at 23cap3 on 4/4/19 9:12 PM Greenwich. this will be a transit over multiple assassinations which are currently escalating. with the publishing of trumps many criminal and debauched acts and with the government deciding that he wil not be impeached, then the gates of hell will be unleashed.

.rahu

trump is going off the edge. Threatening the academy of motion pictures. saying we need to get rid of judges. Saying to get rid of civil rights.
saying his father was born in Germany- blatant lie. can't pronounce the word organization, comes out like oranges.
the main stream media commentators are saying things like,we have become used to his lies, it looks like onset dementia and with any other president medical intervention would be called for, but they are giving him a full pass in spite of his obvious psychological pathology. no one will face him...why.. could it be because Netanyahu and the Rothschild's own congress and the media?
when the node is conjunct to pluto tomorrow ,I wonder what atrocities and deaths will occur. this country is headed to chaos . we are on the brink of a cultural "bad acid trip" because no one will point at the instigators-Rothschild.
rahu

rahu

Banned
s always the trolls on this site have not aloowe me to post a article on trump
they erased the entire article from the post above.this is what the entire country is facing as pluto conjunct the node
they have erased, blocked, locked up ,y computer endlessly well you can tell the trolls here work for trumpand netanyahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Report Advertisement

figliuzzi-800x430.png

On Wednesday, MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace and former FBI assistant director Frank Figliuzzi discussed Attorney General William Barr’s insistence on dragging his feet in releasing special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election — and both agreed that the holdup reflects poorly on Barr’s impartiality.

“What else could they be doing?” said Wallace. “They have to be aware of how bad this looks. We don’t know what they’d had and what decisions they made … but they have to know how it looks. It looks, at this point, like a whitewash.”

“Every day that goes by, Nicolle, that we don’t see the release of a report from the attorney general makes Barr look more and more like a political animal and less and less like America’s attorney,” said Figliuzzi. “From the way that I know Mueller works, he would not have simply handed this report raw to Barr and walk away. He would have said, ‘I’ve done the homework here, I’ve declassified in a way that you can take or leave, but we’ve gone through the declass process, I have recommendations for how to get around the grand jury issues, here’s my advice.'”

“I do not believe that Barr needs all this time to do what he says he’s doing,” said Figliuzzi. “And he runs the risk of turning the public tide against him, and further demand coming out for all of this report.”

Watch below:

rahu

Banned
‘Criminal’ Trump is doing Putin’s work and his damage may be impossible to repair: former presidential advisor

default.gif

Noor Al-Sibai
03 Apr 2019 at 13:07 ET

Report Advertisement

Trump-Putin-2-800x430.jpg
United States of America President Donald Trump shaking hands with Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin. (Kremlin photo.)
AddThis Sharing Buttons Share to FlipboardFlipboardShare to FacebookFacebookShare to TwitterTwitterShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to MoreMore812

Don't miss stories. Follow Raw Story!

An adviser to five previous presidents warned that Donald Trump “is doing Vladimir Putin’s work for him” by widening the gap between the United States and Europe.

William Burns, the former State Department diplomat and veteran adviser, told The Guardian Wednesday that the relationship between the European Union and the US “may never be repaired” as Trump pushes policies on Iran, Brexit, NATO and climate change that counter those of the continent.

Trump’s disinterest in those alliances, Burns added, is “criminal” given that China is “rising” and Russia is “resurging.”

“Uncertainty and lack of faith in America’s leadership comes at a moment of profound transformation on the international landscape,” the former ambassador to Russia said.

“It is not as though the world is going to sit by while we renew ourselves in Washington,” Burns said. “Allies are beginning to lose faith and hedge, our adversaries are starting to take advantage. The institutions that we worked so hard to build – and I know as well as anyone are in desperate need of modernisation – are beginning to teeter. So I worry some of that damage and corrosion is not going to be undone especially if this is not four years but eight years.”

When leading the Near Middle East section of the US State Department in 2002, Burns “fruitlessly” tried to convince then-President George W. Bush not to invade Iraq based on the “reckless” assumption that the nation had weapons of mass destruction.

Now the career diplomat is frustrated that Trump, in his soft-handed approach to handling the Saudis in the wake of the consulate murder of Jamal Khashoggi, is damaging the Middle East.

An architect of the Iran Nuclear Deal in 2015, Burns now worries “that Washington is reaching for militaristic solutions in Iran as it did with Iraq,” the report noted.

As the Iranians are “trying to wait out this administration,” Trump could cause “a lot of collateral damage” by maintaining a hard-line stance against the country.

“We are going to widen the fissure between the US and Europe, and in a sense do Putin’s work for him,” Burns said. “We run the risk of an inadvertent collision with the Iranians. Look at the crowded and combustible spaces in Syria, Yemen and the Gulf itself, and there are some in the US administration where you hear the false echoes that produced the Iraq war.”

Read the entire interview via The Guardian.

#mc_embed_signup{background:#fff; clear:left; font:14px Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; } #mc-embedded-subscribe { background-color: #df2027 !important; } #mce-EMAIL { font-size: 17px; }

rahu

Banned
Donald Trump is an agent of chaos: His only strategy is to create a crisis and claim to fix it

default.gif

Sophia Tesfaye, Salon - COMMENTARY
02 Apr 2019 at 08:31 ET

Report Advertisement

trump-afp-5-800x430.jpg
President Donald Trump. (AFP / SAUL LOEB)

“I alone can fix it.”

Donald Trump’s declaration during his nomination acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention in 2016 was ostensibly meant to sell the political neophyte as uniquely situated to solve the intransigence that has plagued both parties. But in practice, another Trump tagline — “I love chaos” — has served as the president’s prevalent guidance since his party took huge losses in the midterms.

First, he needlessly shut down the federal government to make a case for his border wall. Now, unhappy with the accelerating rate of illegal border crossings, Trump is threatening to shut down all legal border crossings, a move that poses a major threat to the U.S. and Mexican economies.

The administration argues that Central American migrants, apparently undeterred by years of tough talk by Trump, continue to flood the U.S.-Mexico border and have caused an increase of apprehension at the border by more than 30 percent year over year. But those migrants being detained are coming here to seek legal asylum, and would not have been detained under any other presidential administration until Trump’s zero-tolerance policy led to the creation of internment camps in Texas.

Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney on Sunday said that closing the border would allow agents working at legal points of entry to go out and patrol in the desert where there is no wall. That makes no sense, however, because many immigrants deliberately seek to be detained so that they can apply for asylum. As former ICE director John Sandweg noted on CNN on Monday, “The vast majority [of Central Americans] are actually entering the country illegally, so they’re not going through ports of entry.”

So, yes, Trump is literally creating the border “crisis” with his policies. It’s a classic con: Create a problem, and then sell a fix to that problem that allows a leader to consolidate more power. If you get people afraid enough of the problem, the theory goes, they’ll be so desperate for your fix that they’ll forget that you’re the one who created the problem in the first place.

Chaos is a tool used to maintain control. In this particular situation, Trump’s created chaos keeps his allies in the Republican Party and his detractors in the Democratic Party off balance and confused about his plans, allowing him to step in and save the day. “I alone can fix it.”

And even if his latest is merely an idle threat, it serves the same purpose. He can say something like “I’ve closed 96% of the border” and leave open all the border crossings. After all, they are narrow and far apart; they make up very little of the actual length of the border. He can order the border closed, confident that within a few hours a federal court will likely issue an injunction to reopen it. Then, Trump can go to his rallies and rail against the “liberal” courts and Democrats, blocking his plans to protect the country. It’s the ultimate troll, which is why he’ll do it. For Trump, it’s a political win-win.

As Media Matters researcher Matt Gertz illustrated, Trump’s public calls to close the border came after Fox Business host Lou Dobbs and right-wing pundit Rush Limbaugh, appearing on Fox News’ “Hannity,” implored the president to do as much. It’s an appeal to the base meant to make him look the only man in Washington willing to do something about illegal immigration.

This isn’t about only policy, however, it’s also about Trump’s need for attention.

According to a new poll released by NBC News and the Wall Street Journal on Sunday, 48 percent of voters say they would rather vote for the Democratic nominee over the current sitting president — while a 41 percent say they’d “definitely” or “likely” vote to re-elect Trump. He needs an immigration crisis in order to push that latter number closer to the margin of error.

That’s the only plausible explanation for the State Department’s announcement on Saturday that it’s ending support for programs in Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala that had been expected to cost at least $500 million, including money to support law-enforcement efforts against gangs, all but guaranteeing that the flow of asylum seekers becomes a flood.

Trump’s brand is crisis, and that brand’s currency is chaos. The long-term damage being done by making America “great again” has not yet been fully appreciated. It will take many years to repair.

rahu

Banned
…..
the chart of of Neptune conjunct to the dragonstail at 21:59 UT shows orcus conjunct the dragonshead. the sun is opposed to sedna to the degree. mercury forms a tsquare with the Neptune/dragontail opposition to dragonhead/orcus.

sedna conjunct the node has presided over very significant spy trial or capture since alger Hiss trial in 1949, including the trial of johnathan pollard.

Sedna brings forth truth but the forces of darkness often kill those who bring light.
with the sun opposed to sedan on November 17 2016, assassinations ,often disguised as suicides, will become daily events as the Neptune conjunction approaches. any who vocally opposed the psychotic fascist historical propaganda could be targeted.

rothschild/mossad/yahwist/kabbalist, or more succinctly, the New World Order, will step from behind the curtains of history as the dragontail conjuncts Neptune to institute the slave world they desire and continue to reduce the human population by 90%

rahu

pluto will be conjunct to the south/node at 23cap3 on 4/4/19 9:12 PM Greenwich. this will be a transit over multiple assassinations which are currently escalating. with the publishing of trumps many criminal and debauched acts and with the government deciding that he will not be impeached, then the gates of hell will be unleashed. ..................................
. but my situation is just a small reflection of a greater evil that the covert agencies and demonic autocrats are presently going to unleash of the world. The Final Count Down Is Here.

the assassinations of doctors who discovered that vaccines are deliberately containing a cancer causing chemical have been killed to keep the population following the path of death the Rothschild pharmaceutical companies are leading us. this is exactly the evil of the pluto/south node conjunction. just a Neptune conjunct the south node lead to trump's and Netanyahu genocidal course, now anyone trying to check this descent to hell will be killed also.

rahu

https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2019/3674638.html

Doctors Who Discovered Cancer Enzymes in Vaccines all Found Murdered

Not long ago, Neon Nettle reported on the epidemic of doctors being murdered, most of which were in Florida, U.S. The scientists all shared a common trait, they had all discovered that nagalase enzyme protein was being added to vaccines which were then administrated to humans. (SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO)
Nagalese is what prevents vitamin D from being produced in the body, which is the body’s main defense to naturally kill cancer cells.
According to Thebigriddle.com: Nagalase is a protein that’s also created by all cancer cells. This protein is also found in very high concentrations in autistic children. And they’re PUTTING it in our vaccines!!
This prevents the body from utilizing the Vitamin D necessary to fight cancer and prevent autism. Nagalese disables the immune system. It’s also known to cause Type 2 Diabetes. So basically…they weren’t killing these doctors because they had found the cure to cancer or were successfully treating autism… they’re killing them because these Dr’s had been researching and had the evidence that the vaccines they’re injecting our precious children with are CAUSING our current cancer and autism crisis!!

And that it’s obviously being done knowingly and on purpose! The Dr’s they killed in FL had been collaborating and were getting ready to go public with the information.
Depopulation 101..add poison to vaccines…make it law that all children must be injected to attend school. Slow kill methods. They think they’re being fair w/ their “survival of the fittest” type mentality. Only the best genes survive? These people have no souls.
Dr Ted Broer broke it on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report and it took them a whole hour just to get him on air b/c their 3 hour show was brought down and every line they tried to use kept disconnecting…and then their servers were brought down.
They asked a bunch of people to pray against the attack and then finally got him on a secured line..and so a full hour into the show they were finally back on the air and connected to Dr Broer and the first thing he said was “I am in no way suicidal.” He was super nervous holding onto this info…afraid he’d be taken out Hastings style before he got a chance to say it publicly. So listen to this short clip of him breaking the story.
It’s a 19 min clip but the most important info is heard within the first 10 min. It is definitely some of the most important news I’ve ever heard. And it needs to go viral

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
pluto will be conjunct to the south/node at 23cap3 on 4/4/19 9:12 PM Greenwich. this will be a transit over multiple assassinations which are currently escalating. with the publishing of trumps many criminal and debauched acts and with the government deciding that he will not be impeached, then the gates of hell will be unleashed.

the Saturn/pluto midpoint will be conjunct to the transiting south node on 4/16/19 PDLT then the south node will be conjunct Saturn on13:23 PDLT on april 30.

look for more assassinations of those who are trying to shed light on this epochal evil surrounding us.

the rule of law is almost gone and it remains to be seen if there are enough souls to keep the veil of perversion from completely shutting the future for our children.
rahu

rahu

Banned
a cultural period of law and morality is ending. With the dragon’s tail moving across the pluto/Saturn conjunction, the greed and perversion of the Black Magicians are now on the ascent.

Assange’s arrest is part of the larger destroying free thought and individual rights. The lies of the Rothschild’s media now unfettered program the culture with lies and evil.

The media censoring of those who opposed to the poisonous vaccines are the tip of the underbelly of the murdering of holistic doctors who found the scientific evidence of the cancer inducing chemical added to vaccines.
The fabrication of the lie of global warming serves to disguise the poisoning of the environment with trillions of gallons of toxic chemicals and human dna.
Donald drumpf has instuitionalized corruption, lies and perversity. he has paved the way for Netanyahu and the kabbalists to use the military of the US to finish the Rothschild’s agenda of conquering and enslavement of the world as the Rothschilds establish a theological monarchy based on the blood of billions of dead children.

rahu

Banned
a cultural period of law and morality is ending. With the dragon’s tail moving across the pluto/Saturn conjunction, the greed and perversion of the Black Magicians are now on the ascent.

the Saturn/pluto midpoint will be conjunct to the transiting south node on 4/16/19 PDLT then the south node will be conjunct Saturn on13:23 PDLT on april 30.

look for more assassinations of those who are trying to shed light on this epochal evil surrounding us.

the rule of law is almost gone and it remains to be seen if there are enough souls to keep the veil of perversion from completely shutting the future for our children.

Assange’s arrest is part of the larger destroying free thought and individual rights. The lies of the Rothschild’s media now unfettered program the culture with lies and evil.

now snowdens documents will not be released. ony 10% had been published
https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/politics/2019/3084948.html
Justice Integrity Project Editor’s Note: Guest columnists Cathleen McGuire and her twin sister Colleen McGuire address below the vital and timely topic of recent controversy between leading investigative reporters regarding the fate of the massive archive of classified U.S. national security documents stolen in 2013 by former NSA and CIA whistleblower Edward Snowden.
In the column below, Cathleen McGuire, a truth activist based in New York City, and her sister, an attorney living in Greece, explore the recent controversy arising after The laura poitras dmcaIntercept announced last month that it no longer planned to release investigative stories based on the Snowden documents and that it would be laying off most of its research staff associated with those documents.

The media censoring of those who opposed to the poisonous vaccines are the tip of the underbelly of the murdering of holistic doctors who found the scientific evidence of the cancer inducing chemical added to vaccines.
The fabrication of the lie of global warming serves to disguise the poisoning of the environment with trillions of gallons of toxic chemicals and human dna.

http://humansarefree.com/2019/04/gra...entary-on.html
Grammy-Nominee, Making Documentary on ‘Cure for Cancer and AIDS’, Murdered in Broad Daylight
After announcing that he was making a documentary that could bring down the medical industrial complex, Grammy-nominated rapper, Nipsey Hussle was gunned down.
Nipsey Hussle was a Grammy-nominated rapper who served as an inspiration to other great musicians and athletes.
At the time of his death he was working on a documentary following the life of Dr. Sebi — real name — Alfredo Darrington Bowman, and his alleged cures for cancer and AIDS. That documentary may never come to light now, because on March 31, 2019, Hussle was murdered in broad daylight outside of his clothing shop in Los Angeles.
Now, many people are coming forward to allege that this documentary was a factor in Hussle’s murder. According to Heavy, the doc, which followed the 1985 court trial in which Dr. Sebi proved he had a cure for AIDS, allegedly contained evidence that the government assisted in Dr. Sebi’s death.

in light of all the cover-ups occurring now, this death seems suspicious
https://www.healthnutnews.com/abc-emmy-award-winning-reporter-who-covered-the-las-vegas-mass-shooting-dies-suddenly-at-27
ABC Emmy award winning reporter who covered the Las Vegas mass shooting dies suddenly at 27
On Friday, Alexa Valiente, an Emmy winning ABC News producer who had covered the Las Vegas mass shooting in 2017, died. Her sudden death at 27 was a surprise but the network announced she had been facing some unknown health problems.

rahu

Banned

with the south node transiting Pluto and Saturn in april, I think that assassination and murders ill be used to silence.
I have read a number of to me strange deaths and suicides in this period ,but the death of Stephanie sherk strikes me a very odd. they are claiming a suicide as her body was found weighted down in the swimming pool. I have no idea who sherk was but I still felt there is something wrong her.
I looked at the chart fro her death and it shows the asteriods I use for mossad and assassin were square with the midpoint conjunct the node and opposed to pluto/south node. in addition her asteroid ,stephania and chiron's midpoint was also square the node......... I don't know anything about steph sherk but something is not right here.??????

just a note... when the south node transits Saturn, there is a distortion of reality/time space continuum.
it is a time for black magic to manifest. a couple of recent anecdotal incidents have occurred. one was my brother, who I have chronicled his continuing attempts to poison me for the mossad/CIA, he looked at me some weeks ago and his face seemed be altered. he truly looked like a demon for a minute with his face swept back almost rat like and his eyes radiating a malevolence. I had never got this energy from him and I do not talk or even look at him. but he seemed to have some evil in this mind.it has not repeated, but it made me think of the south node and Saturn.
another incident was a weeks or so ago. I was across the bay and haunting old haunts and I met a old acquaintance working at a 7/11. the was definitely a demon accomplice as he always wanted to smoke pot that was always contaminated with mrsa. I would always accommodate him but not really smoke but simply hold the smoke in my mouth and blow it out. but he always acted upbeat but I knew he was an operative for the mossad because of the steady supply of tainted pot. well when I saw him recently which was after more that 3 years, his face was distorted in a manner I don't remember, at least to the degree it was recently. his face was actually very asymmetrical one side of his face was distorted severely. i took this to mean he has been actively involved in....black magic and the black magic has distorted his face.
this reminded me of a situation years ago when I was told by a couple of people that there was a drug going around called"green". this drug could alter peoples looks...I never had any contact with this rumor,but when I looked at this man's visage recently, I recognized that his face had become distorted.

I think that the strength of the black magic occurring now, might cause lesser demons visages to become distorted by the influence of the evil.so if one encounters such a scenario, be cautious for black magic I very powerful now
rahu

YonyGursho

I haven't read all of the comments in this large thread nor do I intend to or have any reason to now. To put it briefly, I just would like to make any who may be unaware of this aware of it:

CHEMTRAILS ARE NOT DANGEROUS. At least, not to human health. SO many of the few people who have ever known of chemtrails and that do now know of them claim that they are, which is sad.

I'm here to say this; the thing is, chemtrails aren't dangerous, and the reason so few people are aware of their existence and the reason why so many who are aware of their existence think they are dangerous is simply because the enemy (the elite) run everything, always have, and have ALWAYS managed to have all of the control over everything. They built this entire world through satan's power into what it is today.

In fact, it's SO obvious that chemtrails aren't dangerous and never were that it's almost comical. Honestly, I get unwoke people not realizing how they are harmless, but how it is that even the wokest people are unable to see the obvious evidence is just beyond me, lol.

Here's the thing. If chemtrails truly were dangerous, then we would all be dead right now. Why? Because if they were as dangerous as the vast majority thinks they are, they would have to be full of dangerous chemicals that we humans cannot inhale without dying soon after. Chemtrails have been around for at least a few years now, as evident by how the weather started becoming odd in certain major cities a few years ago (and as we all know the natural state of weather is it going by the seasons perfectly, yet this stopped being the case in some major cities a few years ago).

Of course you can always argue that global warming plays a role too. Here's the thing, if you didn't already know. Global warming is a complete hoax/cover up they feed the masses to make them believe what we know as global warming is the real thing that changes the natural state of the weather (lining up with the seasons PERFECTLY).

Now, I don't have the time nor energy to write so much down into one post so as to explain why global warming is a hoax, so it's better that you just look up the evidence, there are countless articles and videos out there proving it. I do hope what I've said here is of some relevance to some of you who are reading this.

Anyways, that's all I had to say here. I would have added in some more truth, about 5G and vaccines, but that too would take up too much of my time and energy. Although I will add in that 5G is not dangerous to human health (at least for now). As for vaccines, well I can see that everyone in this thread, on this site, and just about everyone in the entire global woke community today knows just how dangerous vaccines are and how dangerous they have been in the past.

Last edited: