Scorpio man Aquarius woman

Aerdba

It all started 2 years ago, We had a 2 months relationship in which we moved together and we split up because of our different internship locations. For the next 6 months I was chasing him like crazy (texts), most of the time being ignored or told to move on. After a while of ‘silence’, he decided to ‘answer my questions’ and he told me that I was actually helping him get through a heartbreak by the time we were together. He hurt me like ****. After 2 years, he’s calling me all of a sudden telling me he’s in town and he invites me to have a coffee together. I went, we had a great time, he brings old memories in discussion(the song i used to wake him up to when we were together), he takes care of my hurting belly and we kiss. The next day he left in his hometown and I told him I would like to make a trip there with my friends. He propose to make a trip somewhere else, only the two of us. For me, it was like we were together since 2 years ago, there were 3 days full of mutual respect and beautiful memories. On the way home I asked him why is he back in my life, considering our past, he told me it’s something different now because we know each other and we do not take it so seriously so fast. He thanked me for the amazing time he had and made sure I got home safe. I texted him about 3 times from then and he responded cute, he even asked me if I thought about an event that would need his presence in my town, but he didnt’t texted me first or called me and we didn’t talk from 4 Days ago. WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN? Should i text him further or hibe him space? Think about a possible relationship or not? I appreciate all your help, thank you for reading this!