Powerful Synastry

comdoc

I just connected with this person online. I'm including my interpretation of our synastry overlay. Her planets are blue inside.

o5705u.jpg

Our ASC's within 2 degrees of exact conjunction. Our presentation to others is similar: warm and cordial. We look good together. Her Leo North Node is exactly conj her natal ASC, and within 2 degrees of my ASC. This feels like a fated connection. Her Vesta is conj my natal rising Mars, less than 2 degree orb. Gentle warmth and good feelings together.

My North Node is conj her MC, orb less than 2 degrees. Her reputation and public status somehow represents my future. Her Scorpio Juno is conj my SN and IC. Private partnership and collaboration. Her Scorpio IC conj my Psyche. Somehow she knows my most intimate secrets.

Her Sag Sun-Mercury-Pluto stellium in my 4th House of home and family. Her Sag Venus near my 5th House cusp of joy/fun/pleasure and creative activity. Her Aqarius SN-Lust conj my BML-Lust and oppose my Leo Mars. :joyful:

aktnoy.png

sadge

Comdoc....

It usually takes me a long time to really take apart the synastry between people on a deep level. So this is a disclaimer that I haven't applied that level of analysis. Don't have the time right now. But given that this is a relatively new encounter, I'll give my initial, surface level thought:

nodal connections do carry a "fated" feel, but just because something is "fated" doesn't mean it's gonna be a romantic or long-term relationship. The node person usually has a lesson to learn in terms of his/her own development and that lesson may be found through the planet person contacting it. Again, this doesn't mean it's going to be a lovey-dovey relationship. Depends on other factors and planets.

Another part that caught my attention was that an overwhelming or strong emphasis on love, emotion, or intimacy wasn't reflected in your summary. (I did not look at chart.) For example, the IC is the deepest part of your soul/home/emotional needs. Over time, it isn't the most comforting feeling to have someone's mercury and Pluto there....unless that's your thing. Maybe you don't want a comfortable, loving relationship. Maybe this will be more of an action-orientated friendship. Who knows. But something to think about. Also....keep the pluto/Scorpio energies in perspective. You should both have such emphasis if it's going to balance out.

So the nodes will produce feelings of fatedness, but you'll have to dig deeper to see what the purpose was of you two meeting one another. Nodes do not guarantee long-term connection. Just a connection. And also keep in mind that even better connections (synastry) probably awaits you.

Don't forget to check out how your moons work with one another. Very important. (Noticed that wasn't mentioned at all in your review.)

Hope that helps.

comdoc

Comdoc....

It usually takes me a long time to really take apart the synastry between people on a deep level. So this is a disclaimer that I haven't applied that level of analysis. Don't have the time right now. But given that this is a relatively new encounter, I'll give my initial, surface level thought:

"Nodal connections do carry a "fated" feel, but just because something is "fated" doesn't mean it's gonna be a romantic or long-term relationship."

Synastry 5H Sag Venus trine Saturn and Composite Sun trine Saturn could be longevity indicators.

"The node person usually has a lesson to learn in terms of his/her own development and that lesson may be found through the planet person contacting it. Again, this doesn't mean it's going to be a lovey-dovey relationship. Depends on other factors and planets."

Romantically, I see her Venus-Psyche on 5H cusp trine my Leo Mars rising on her Node-Vesta, her Libra Mars-Cupid trine her Moon-Ceres on my Venus. My Aries Eros conj her Aphrodite. Her Aqua Lust conj my BML-Lust. No doubt I could be her mentor.

"Another part that caught my attention was that an overwhelming or strong emphasis on love, emotion, or intimacy wasn't reflected in your summary. (I did not look at chart.) For example, the IC is the deepest part of your soul/home/emotional needs. Over time, it isn't the most comforting feeling to have someone's mercury and Pluto there....unless that's your thing. Maybe you don't want a comfortable, loving relationship."

Oh, yes I do! I see her Scorpio Juno conj my IC, Nymph, Amor conj Chiron, Sag Sun in my 4H.

"Maybe this will be more of an action-orientated friendship. Who knows. But something to think about."

4th, 6th, 10th House connections are all Yin receptive influences.

"Also....keep the pluto/Scorpio energies in perspective. You should both have such emphasis if it's going to balance out."

Her Pisces Jupiter in my 8th House. Her 4th House Pluto powerfully aspects my natal 4H ruler Pluto-Aphrodite and my 8H ruler Neptune.

"So the nodes will produce feelings of fatedness, but you'll have to dig deeper to see what the purpose was of you two meeting one another. Nodes do not guarantee long-term connection. Just a connection. And also keep in mind that even better connections (synastry) probably awaits you."

This is only one of a handful of powerfully resonant romantic prospects that I've been able to identify from a two decade scan for overall possibilities. She is the first to manifest in real life!

"Don't forget to check out how your moons work with one another. Very important. (Noticed that wasn't mentioned at all in your review.)"

Her Gemini Full Moon conjunct my natal Venus trine Libra Neptune sextile my Aries Mercury and Leo Aphrodite-Pluto (4H ruler). Emotionally rich for her.

My Gemini Moon sextile her Aries Saturn is much more low key. Both Moons in Gemini emotionally resonate.

"Hope that helps."

Quite helpful, thanks for your insights. Much appreciated.

comdoc

I agree about the composite. Note that it scales 98%: just as strong as synastry potential. Have learned to always look at both synastry House overlays. In this case they are excellent both ways. If they were not both strong, I would pass and move on. Mutual fulfillment goes a long way in a longterm relationship. This is what my heart desires.

Ooh....those are some lovely aspects. I love moon and Venus connections.....so so loving. :) it's just yummy to be together. It's probably one of my favorites.

I would start by blowing away the asteroids though and focusing on the strength of the core relationship planets/points. See what you've got without amor, psyche etc. My experience has taught me that asteroids can't replace the structural strength of core planets. This is my opinion (and others may differ), but asteroids only add flavor. I've had amazing, passing relationships (some are still a part of my life) with exact conjunctions like Eros conjunct psyche, moon conjunct Juno, and all the lust, eris, etc. But it's the angles and Saturn (i.e. reality) that gives it staying power.

Remember the composite too! I've seen so many times when couples have great synastry but an awful composite, and the relationship just can't go anywhere.

Lastly, please remember to focus just as much on how she impacts your chart too, not just your influence on her. :)

comdoc

The largest orb in this Star of David is circa 7 degrees; powerful aspect formations tend to pull planets into orb if not out of sign. I allow up to 10 degrees for Sun and Moon. I have not been able to find anyone before this in real life with these powerful synastry aspect mandalas.

I understand that asteroids do not have the same level of power as planets--but those love asteroids all add meaning. Ah, yes, the age gap. Been there, done that. Life experiences always come up--no matter the age. My past experiences with younger partners have been wonderful. :) I've scanned over four decades of planet placements--and the best resonance with my birthchart is between 1980 and 1998.

Well, after looking at the actual charts, I have to say the I think some of the orbs are too wide. There are some nice aspects, but we can find such aspects with many people just by going out and living life. I strongly encourage you to take it in without all of those asteroids. It's making your reading too "messy" at this stage.

Also.....I can see there's a huge age difference between you. Be careful with that one. I'm not being judgmental, just giving honest advice based on experience. Life issues will come up.

The composite Chiron in 4th will not be a complete easy going joy ride either.

Good luck.